PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I'm pushed for time right now !

Teresa
08-03-2018, 04:26 AM
I'd had a fairly busy morning and needed to take a second shower , after I slipped on my short polks dot sun dress , no bra or forms and no makeup or wig .

I was half way through cooking a meal and also catching up on the ironing when the doorbell rang , I didn't give a second thought , the guy at the door suddenly found it very difficult to spill out his sales patter when taking a step backwards ! Anyway he managed to say he was doing a follow up from a card drop about renovating driveways . OK the naughtiness in me took over so I replied that I needed some work doing and should we go and take a look , at that he glanced at his watch and stepped off down the path saying he was pushed for time ! So I called after him by saying I still had his card and I'd give him a call ! I half heard him say anytime sir-er - madam !!

I did get dolled up after my meal and met up for our usual Thusday evening drink and chat , I couldn't resist two lovely dresses marked down to under half price and then an offer to go for a drink after with a couple of the SAs when they finished work .

Rachelakld
08-03-2018, 04:33 AM
Well done, feel smidgen sorry for the fella but can't imagine doing anything different. As for having drinks with the SA, think I must try that (if wife doesn't slap me for even thinking it)

Teresa
08-03-2018, 04:43 AM
Rachel,
I had a feeling that part of that deal was I kept one of the new dresses on they both loved the tourquoise coloured one . I did pull their legs that I would only go if they wore the same outfit . These girls really do look forward to our visits and it's not all about making the sale they told me they're not on commission .

alwayshave
08-03-2018, 05:16 AM
Teresa, I guess he had a story to tell his buddies at the pub that evening. When you call him back ask if he was the good looking young man who came to your door. Turn the knife a little more.

BLUE ORCHID
08-03-2018, 05:24 AM
Hi Teresa :hugs:, I am guessing that his next stop was the PUB for a stiff cold one.

It is fun messing with peoples minds. >Orchid ..O:daydreaming:O..

Elizabeth G
08-03-2018, 05:26 AM
Hi Teresa,

What a riot! It's usually not the salesperson tryingto cut a pitch short :lol:

Elizabeth

Teresa
08-03-2018, 06:38 AM
I guess it could have backfired on me if he was rushing off to fetch all his mates back , asking when can they start ?

Linda Stockings
08-03-2018, 07:18 AM
Teresa, by then you could have been dolled up especially nice, and they would have wondered what was wrong with him!

Rachelish
08-03-2018, 08:27 AM
I guess it could have backfired on me if he was rushing off to fetch all his mates back , asking when can they start ?
There's time yet. Wait till he's short of his monthly target and he'll be back. :)

CONSUELO
08-03-2018, 12:22 PM
Scaring the locals again Teresa! Poor chap was probably reacting to your short sun dress.

Carole
08-03-2018, 12:37 PM
You certainly know how to 'drive' salesmen away Teresa

Bobbi46
08-03-2018, 12:59 PM
If and when he comes back make sure you have a really plunging neckline! skirt just above the knees and bags of perfume, doll yourself up to the nines and see what happens. I would love to have been a fly on the wall to have seen this event!
Well done, goes to show we are normal, aren't we?

CONSUELO
08-03-2018, 02:38 PM
Just saw a news item in Teresa's local paper.

People found a man lying in a ditch looking stunned. They thought he might have been hit by a vehicle but all he could mutter almost incoherently was "the dots, the dots".

Maid_Marion
08-03-2018, 04:07 PM
I wish I could do that to the politicians going door to door! See what they really think about LGBTQ rights!

Teresa
08-03-2018, 06:51 PM
Bobbi,
You know me when have I dressed like a tart ? Don't answer that Carole !

Consuelo,
How I would missed your sense of humour !

M Marion,
Might just try that out when they start canvasing !

IleneD
08-03-2018, 07:21 PM
Teresa,

I see you have a mischievous side to you. I am laughing out loud about your story.
You let the lad down so easy! Most of all, this is a terrific sign for YOU; that you're increasingly comfortable with whatever "Teresa" you show the world, .... as long as you're Teresa.
Keep living, girl. Hugs.

Rachael Leigh
08-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Oh my Teresa you do find ways to just enjoy being you. I so love it.
Thanks for sharing

Beverley Sims
08-04-2018, 04:46 AM
You are getting so naughty,...... I love it. :-)