PDA

View Full Version : Thank you forum girls!

Brandi Christine
08-03-2018, 06:58 AM
Wow, busy week, and I have all you to thank! I very infrequently buy my girly stuff in person, I use eBay, Walmart or Target pickup, it's convenient & anonymous. After perusing the forum and hearing from all you I feel more at home with myself… So I took a few small steps…

First at Goodwill, I bought a small purse & makeup bag (my makeup collection is expanding) in person, she didn't bat an eye…

Then the next day, I decided I needed something to wear for my Target order pick up. I have this thing, when I am shopping for anything female, I need to be dressed, even if it is just a little and hidden, like a bra & thong. So I stopped at Big 5 and bought women's tights & a sports bra. I had no issues at all, the girl who helped me didn't say a thing.

The next morning (I get up at 3AM for work, it is how I get my 'me' time) I decided to wear the tights & bra under my PJ's while having breakfast & catching up online. I never have dressed at home, my ex-mil step son would possibly shoot me on sight (not exaggerating here) and my wife, well I'm not sure but it would be bad… The good news is nobody ever comes downstairs in the morning, they go to bed at about midnight to three, about when I wake up. Well, this morning my step daughter happens to come down because her mini-blinds are disintegrating and she needs to let me know… So, with the bra on under my shirt there are obvious breast bulges, but what I was really afraid of was after she went back upstairs I noticed that the strap of the very pink sports bra is poking out from under my brown shirt collar. She gave me a funny look, but I don't know if she noticed or not. I was expecting all hell to break out when I got home that day but nothing, it's now been three days and so far so good.

So fast forward to yesterday, after work I park my van (I'm a repair tech) climb into the back and changed into my leggings & bra, then put gym shorts and a shirt over. The leggings are black with pink panels on the side, and it was also obvious I was wearing a bra, and the pink bra kinda showed through the light parts of the shirt. I put on a baseball cap & women's sunglasses, drove to the Target, parked off to the side (My van is a rolling billboard for who I work for) and walked (as girly as I could) the 200 or so yards to the entry and went to the customer service desk to pick up my order… The girl there was kinda smiling as she brought it out for me to verify that everything was there, Size 10 sandals with heels, two bras, lipstick, blush & some hair accessories…

I was smiling & happy as I sashayed back to my van, I drove almost all the way home dressed. I have a dress coming next Friday at the same store, I might even walk through the store this time. It's near a college so they're kind of an alternative crowd working there, so it shouldn't be too bad…

I'm wearing one of my new bras as I write this, I am so happy right now…

Tracy Irving
08-03-2018, 07:15 AM
Very nice. Glad you are happy.

Shelly Preston
08-03-2018, 02:14 PM
Wow you sure do put in a lot of effort to get some me time.

I hope all goes well with your step daughter.

Brandi Christine
08-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Always been a morning person,took after my Grandma I guess. And on weekends I ride, and this time of year the only cool part of the day (if you call 95 cool, I'm in Arizona) is early early...

Beverley Sims
08-04-2018, 03:36 AM
Happy things are going well for you, just go in and buy what you need there is usually less contact that way.

You remain anonymous as well if you pay cash.

They all look at me as my credit card has a picture of Benjamin Franklin on it and they scribble the UV pen all over it.