PDA

View Full Version : Buying A Frig.

deebra
08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Our refrigerator was dieing so my SO and I went looking at a home improvement store. We went to the appliance section and a SA walked up. As soon as I saw her I could tell she was either full time CD or TS. It really made me feel good to see some one living full time like this so let me tell you how she looked. Around thirty years old, slim, smooth face and small hands and forearms. Her hair was purple and red, in two pony tails on top of her head and frizzy. Foundation on her face, eyeshadow, liner, fake eyelashes and pale lipstick. Fingernails were painted. Wore gold contact lenses that really got you attention, "shock factor". She wore a loose top under the store jacket with small protrusions for breasts, the jacket had a female name tag. Her pants were tight blue nylon and I could see the panty line. Her butt in the tight pants was male. Shoes were canvas women's. It appeared she didn't have a lot of $$$$ for clothes. As I followed her to the refrigerator's her figure was straight down, not curvy like a GG. When talking with her her voice was low and in between a man's and woman. My SO agreed she was not a GG and probialy didn't have any surgery, but I was really glad to see she was doing what she was doing. Not wanting to "out" her I didn't dare let on I knew.

What's Next. I'll probially dress in my 2" ankle boots, boot cut girl jeans, small forms, girl feminine top under a jacket and go back and hope to talk to her some more about frig's. Unzip the jacket and see if she picks up on what I am wearing. If this happens and breaks the ice then we can talk about each other.

Never know what you will run into out shopping.

VS Fan
08-03-2018, 09:46 AM
Yeah this is why there seem to be so few younger members of CD meet up groups - they don’t need a “safe place” to dress since they have nothing to fear (by and large) - no career established or family established to lose and an accepting peer group coupled with anti discrimination laws. Kinda jealous here but what are you gonna do?

LydiaL
08-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Deebra, if you do by a refrigerator from that store, be sure that SA gets the credit. Would help her confidence and perhaps a little bit with the paycheck.

Happy shopping.

docrobbysherry
08-03-2018, 11:29 AM
How sad u have to go thru so much effort to meet and chat with a trans, deebra!:sad:

On Sat. I'll be a Mary's in Long Beach with up to 500 trans. Many I count as friends. But, I invariably meet news ones and I get to hear their unique, but similar, life stories!:battingeyelashes:

Teresa
08-03-2018, 07:24 PM
Deebra,
Don't make any assumptions she could have been totally TS , as you say she may not have too much money so she's working to pay for her next stage , she may have had small breasts because she's dispensed with forms and also dispensed with any lower padding . If that was the case it's no hobby to her she's living it the best she can . I do feel sometimes as CDers some of us get too hung up on all this padding to apparently achieve the perfect figure but to her she may have been perfectly happy with her figure , I know I am . That's why I try and keep it as natural as possible and it's working out fine for me .

Maybe go back with some caution , if I'm wrong and she's still waiting to move on take care not to offend her , seeing you wearing women's clothes may or may not work , if I was in that sitaution I would have been fully dressed anyway so we would have both known the situation .

Beverley Sims
08-04-2018, 04:42 AM
Make no assumptions as she may be a gg or someone on the journey and part way through her treatment.

I have only made contact with someone if I have had a positive response towards me.

Just leave the missed? opportunities until a more appropriate time.

DaisyLawrence
08-04-2018, 05:00 AM
I have a GG friend with a more male physical shape than myself, no hips at all and real wide shoulders. People think she is MtoF all the time but nothing could be further from the truth. I know another GG with a voice way deeper than mine. While there are gender 'norms', people do come in all sahpes and sizes.

deebra
08-04-2018, 07:32 AM
Trust me, she was not genetic female. I was standing two feet from here and reading all the signs, I have been doing "our thing" for a long, long time, and have been around a lot of cd's and trans and lesbians. But to here credit with very limited funds she was living and passing as a female. Let me add I know what my butt looks like in skin tight nylon stretch pants/leggings, it's not as curvy like a GG like I would like but not bad. I also can spot a panty line when wearing bikini panties. Trained CD eye!

What nobody has mentioned is how much nicer, attractive and womanly she could have looked if she had dressed more like a stylish woman (hair, makeup, clothes). Even with limited funds she could have dressed differently but I recognize this is her choice. The shock factor, new age, gothic look that some young people like??????? This probially just make her more accepted as a woman with a liberal group of young people that she hangs with that are less judge mental than our socially correct society *&%#??. I also was thinking how she would look if she dressed and looked like the stylish woman. Imagine if there were lots more males that dressed female how nice it would be.

Teresa
08-04-2018, 09:55 AM
Deebra,
The fact she was dressed and working in retail more than suggests she must be in transition , OK maybe the store has an easy attitude to dress code which I'm a little surprised at considering she was selling appliances . I still think you're a little fixated on the perfect female form, not all GGs have ample boobs and rotund rear ends and not all want to carry that excess around with them , as a good GG friend once told me !

Sidney
08-04-2018, 11:00 AM
Believe me you cannot always go by the outer packaging. Back in the mid sixties when I met my first wife is a good example. She was 5 foot 7 inched tall had a short natural blonde hair cut with a part on the left side straight as a stick up and down. Wore bell bottom jeans, remember hippy sixties and a tiedye tshirt with tennis shoes. Met in a bar in the French Quarter in New Orleans. Talked for hours. Voice was deeper than mine. We just hit it off BUT I though she was just a cool guy to maybe hang with an a new friend maybe. Agreed to meet the next morning for coffee. He shows up in short shorts, sandles and a button shirt tied showing his midriff tanned skin. Well talk about a shocker. We both had a good laugh. Skinny as hell but turned out so sexey. Spent the next twenty three years together. Dont always judge a book by its cover. LOL

lingerieLiz
08-04-2018, 10:41 PM
One of our local fast food stores had a person at the window. I was blown away when the pretty blond handed me my order. Long blond hair, makeup, fem earrings, neckless, thin arms. Everything said girl except for beard under bottom lip. Go Figure