PDA

View Full Version : Pantyhose layering

Hozeguy
08-08-2018, 07:20 PM
I’ve always loved the sensation of layering my pantyhose, whether it’s two pairs of pantyhose or thigh highs over my hose. Last weekend I wore a long sleeved bodystocking, suntan hose and black thigh highs all at the same time. Has anyone else ever done this?

Charlotte-Jones
08-08-2018, 07:56 PM
I used to do this with bras when i was younger.
I stopped because i like the more sensual and less raw feeling of just dressing.

It also isn't good for the longevity of the clothes ftom what i read.

AllieSF
08-08-2018, 08:04 PM
I have done it with colored tights worn during the colder months.Sometimes the bottom layer is one color and the top is some colored type of fishnets. That helps tone down stronger colors to help match, or fit in, better with the other colors of my outfit. It is interesting how layering two different colors of fishnets over a strong base colors can sometimes work so well.

Sara Jessica
08-08-2018, 08:06 PM
Women don't do this sort of thing, why would a dude do so unless it was to cover up leg fur? And I have a solution for that, a razor!!!

docrobbysherry
08-08-2018, 08:35 PM
I agree with Sara. Only I have another solution! My skin toned tites don't hide my invisible leg hair. But, they DO hide my hideously marked and scarred legs!:)

Nylons go on over my tites. If I wear them at all!:battingeyelashes:

AllieSF
08-08-2018, 08:58 PM
Sarah, a dude or duddette would do that for a variety of reasons, some as I described and others as Sherry has. Some are not equipped physically with skin color, and texture, how to make good clothing choices, colors, fabrics, etc. that seem to work so well from many cis-women. I did it to utilize the tights that I had and the need to soften and alter a little the stronger base colors of each tight. It worked for me on a cold winter night next to the ice skating ring in Union Square in downtown San Francisco. I would not do it in warmer weather/Most of us, including yourself have gone through learning curves, some more successful than others. Most women don't wear breast forms either, even if they are as flat as a pancake, similar to a very close cis-woman friend of mine. Yes, some of them may wear enhancers, or even forms if they had breast cancer like my daughter in-law.

Patience
08-08-2018, 09:10 PM
I have one pair of pantyhose. I love them, but for the price, I'd rather go for a pair of leggings. Not quite as sexy, I grant you, but just as feminine.

I understand that multiple layers of pantyhose are required to make some hip pads work. That's part of the reason I'm looking into alternatives.

Xox,

Tina. V

Maria 60
08-08-2018, 09:41 PM
I remember doing this when I didn't shave my legs and putting a double pair looked better, but by no means did it feel better. I only wear control top pantyhose and two pair of pantyhose was like strangling myself.

Hozeguy
08-08-2018, 09:54 PM
I like the way two pairs look and feel. Not sure why but it works for me!

Beverley Sims
08-08-2018, 11:11 PM
I only do this to keep my legs warm in the winter.

Tracy Irving
08-08-2018, 11:26 PM
No, one is more than enough for me.

t-girlxsophie
08-09-2018, 12:17 AM
I like the way two pairs look and feel. Not sure why but it works for me!

You shouldn't worry about others opinion,if it works for You then good for you

Sophie

Julia B
08-09-2018, 05:32 AM
I totally know what you mean. Love that feeling of the second pair!
Also for covering leg hair i wear a pair of fleshtone danskin tights with panty hose over them.

Krea
08-09-2018, 05:45 AM
A pair of coloured tights with a pair of fishnet/lace tights over them is great and can look amazing with the right skirt or shorts. If it's a look you enjoy then go for it! :thumbsup:

Lacey New
08-09-2018, 06:13 AM
I’ve never tried doubling up on pantyhose. I double up on panties quite frequently. Slippery nylon on slippery nylon is quite pleasant. But, just for an experiment, I may try two pair of pantyhose just to see what it feels like.

Charlotte7
08-09-2018, 06:19 AM
Marks and Spencer's opaques (1 pair at a time) works fine for my wholly unshaven legs. This isn't one for the summer though.

colourmannn
08-09-2018, 07:57 AM
I’ve always loved the sensation of layering my pantyhose, whether it’s two pairs of pantyhose or thigh highs over my hose. Last weekend I wore a long sleeved bodystocking, suntan hose and black thigh highs all at the same time. Has anyone else ever done this?

In my formative CD years, I would layer everything-could not stop at just one girdle, bra, pantyhose....and then the need to compensate for wearing my mothers lingerie that was to big for me. My mother would store her old bras, girdles and pantyhose in a drawer in the bathroom. I could not stop until I was wearing every piece of clothing in that drawer-6 girdles, 4 bras and numerous pantyhose. I would start with a pair of pantyhose and then a girdle, and repeat. With each layer, I loved the feeling of the compression from the girdles, however after the many layers, my mobility was somewhat restricted LOL! That need to layer has waned with the purchase of the correct fitting clothing, however, after long droughts of not dressing, the need to make up for lost opportunities to dress has me reverting back to layering.

NancySue
08-09-2018, 08:26 AM
Yes, I’ve layered, but pantyhose first, then nylon stockings with either a garter belt or OBG. Love the feeling, especially on freshly shaved, lotioned legs.

Desiree2bababe
08-09-2018, 08:27 AM
Always even if I'd shaved my legs

Julie Denier
08-09-2018, 11:28 AM
I layer hose because I'm not at liberty to shave my legs - nude opaques first (Berkshire matte tights, or Danskin in light toast), then regular sheer hose over that in whatever shade suits my outfit best.

Princess Chantal
08-09-2018, 01:04 PM
Having a fetish for pantyhose, I had engaged in layering poor quality of nylons to accomplish a softness and certain sensation on the legs (not for sexual pleasure). I haven’t done layering for several years though as a better softness and sensations has been produced by putting my gams into better quality hosiery. However, if I wear fishnets I tend to wear nylons underneath cause I hate the feel of fishnets.

Teresa
08-09-2018, 01:35 PM
Hozeguy,
The only time I've layered is when wearing fishnet stockings , they may look sexy but aren't that comfortable so I would wear them over smooth black stockings . Sorry Chantal you beat me to it !

JustAlex
08-09-2018, 04:58 PM
Cold weather comes to my mind. Two 30 deniers for one 60?? Never did but sounds reasonable. I did wore pantyhose over stockings, light nude stockings and a tan pantyhose make my legs look better. But only to play with a skirt or a dress at home. To go out, just the pantyhose.

Nikki A.
08-09-2018, 05:08 PM
Too hot and uncomfortable for me. In the winter I can deal with support p/h, during the warmer weather regular lighter weight hose. In the summer I'm beginning to like going bare legged.

Tracii G
08-09-2018, 05:13 PM
The women I have known never did that so why should I?
If you have a fetish for hose then have at it. Do whatever it is you like.

Lacy PJs
08-10-2018, 07:47 PM
I've seen photos of Playboy Bunnies from the 60s & 70s who did it. And I don't think anyone can question the looks of their legs! :)

Lacy PJs

Jaymees22
08-10-2018, 10:05 PM
I haven't tried layers yet, but thought of trying mesh or fishnets over colored tights. I also want to try cutting one leg off a ripped pair of tights and use it with a different colored pair to have 2 different colored legs. I remember a girl in high school (a long time ago) that wore tights with one red leg and one black leg the school colors.

5150 Girl
08-10-2018, 10:39 PM
Someone said GG's don't do it, however, I have seen it, especially in winter. Some performers do it so if they get a run it won't show as bad.
In the 80's it was a thing to do neon tights with black capri tights, or fishnets. Or you could go neon over black.

Sara Jessica
08-10-2018, 10:44 PM
Sarah, a dude or duddette would do that for a variety of reasons, some as I described and others as Sherry has. Some are not equipped physically with skin color, and texture, how to make good clothing choices, colors, fabrics, etc. that seem to work so well from many cis-women. I did it to utilize the tights that I had and the need to soften and alter a little the stronger base colors of each tight. It worked for me on a cold winter night next to the ice skating ring in Union Square in downtown San Francisco. I would not do it in warmer weather/Most of us, including yourself have gone through learning curves, some more successful than others. Most women don't wear breast forms either, even if they are as flat as a pancake, similar to a very close cis-woman friend of mine. Yes, some of them may wear enhancers, or even forms if they had breast cancer like my daughter in-law.

Color me corrected, I did this once the only time I have ever worn fishnets in the wild. But that is kind of apples and oranges to the OP premise of being all about sensations and I simply replied in a "when in Rome..." manner.

Most women won't wear one layer of pantyhose, let alone two. Every day I find myself more distanced from the layering fur-coverers but I can relate because I've been there, even though to be completely honest I can't relate any longer. But seriously, I don't see the point of two, let alone three (gasp!) layers. It does zero for me and I and voiced as such.

Stephanie47
08-10-2018, 11:00 PM
Los Angeles? I hope you had your air conditioning cranked up. Two layers of hosiery in hot and humid weather? Get that razor going.

Sara Fina
08-10-2018, 11:02 PM
I like the idea of layering tights over a bodystocking. I have always layered pantyhose over another pair. Throwing on a pair of thigh highs into the mix sounds even better.

DaisyLawrence
08-11-2018, 02:56 AM
This is just weird. I thought M2F crossdressing was to emulate a woman. Show me one wiith more than one pair of these things on at the same time.
If this is a leg hair covering thing then grow some and just shave it off. You'll be dead one day and the last thing you'll think is why didn't I shave my legs even though I wanted to?

ellbee
08-11-2018, 05:25 AM
I believe I've tried this once or twice (behind closed doors, mind you), way back when... Just, because? To see what it was like? :strugglin

However, I've also done it seriously a few times, while out & about in public. Namely, black fishnets over nude hose.

My legs were shaved & everything, but I had tried just the fishnets, and it simply didn't look as good as it did with the nude hose, IMO. :)

Karmen
08-11-2018, 08:48 AM
I do it when I put fishnet pantyhose over normal pantyhose, otherwise, no.

jacques
08-11-2018, 09:18 AM
hello,
in the past I remember buying a pair of fishnet tights and a pair of opaque coloured tights packaged together sole to be worn layered.
luv J

Princess Chantal
08-11-2018, 10:18 AM
This is just weird. I thought M2F crossdressing was to emulate a woman. Show me one wiith more than one pair of these things on at the same time.

There is so many variations of and reasons to crossdressing, not just limited to emulating a woman. I could care less if a women doesn’t do this or that. If I like or love it, I am going to do it!

countrygirl
08-11-2018, 11:26 AM
I only have worn one. I don't understand why you would want to unless you are trying to hide leg hair.

Alice B
08-11-2018, 12:04 PM
In all honesty I do not like panty hose and prefer thigh highs. I find panty hose too difficult to put on without causing a run that destroys the look, and going to the bathroom is more difficult. I have not yet tried colored leggings and they do not really fit my dressing style. But that is just me.

Sara Fina
08-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Everyone’s dressing style is unique to them. Some people love pantyhose, others like things like corsets. For some of our crossdressing started as a clothing fetish and developed into more.

Ginni
08-11-2018, 04:24 PM
I have worn pantyhose with thigh highs. I love wearing both, double the pleasure.

emma30
08-12-2018, 03:33 AM
Yes ive seen younger women doubling up pantyhose for contrast of colours. I havent tried it but will try it to see what it feels like. I layer panties sometimes for a slightly fuller rear when wearing certaing skirts or trousers.

wearingtanpantyhose
10-03-2018, 10:31 AM
About the closest thing I've done was wear bright colored tights underneath fishnet pantyhose. Nothing fetish-like, but it was a nice look with a knee-length skirt.

Tracii G
10-03-2018, 10:37 AM
I remember I actually have layered PH before and its extremely hot so save it for the winter.
I think it was for a party of some sort and being in the summer it was so hot I was miserable.

Jaymie
10-03-2018, 08:28 PM
Women don't do this sort of thing, why would a dude do so unless it was to cover up leg fur? And I have a solution for that, a razor!!!

I'm not in to it but I understand people into DRAG do it to not so much to cover up fur but to hide hip padding for especially relieving costumes - think a Playboy Bunny, Hooter Girl, Rockette, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I only do this to keep my legs warm in the winter.

Giggle... I was thinking that same thing but not layers. I like bare legs in warm weather and only add hose when required to keep warm.

SkylarLee
10-03-2018, 08:36 PM
I do the two pairs of pantyhose method all the time (Danskin in light toast plus whatever outer layer I feel like at the time). I mainly do it to cover the scars and blemishes on my legs but I also like the silky feeling too.

nikkiwindsor
10-03-2018, 08:48 PM
Bare legged is the way to go until it get's too cold and then it's a pair of tights. I do hope that those of you who have never shaved, epilated or waxed your legs have an opportunity to do so. Bare legs look and feel great!

DIANEF
10-03-2018, 09:16 PM
I used to do it before I started shaving my legs, but not since. I never go bare legged as I love my tights and my skin isn't good enough to show off anyway.

Bobbi46
10-04-2018, 01:47 AM
Why layer PH why not just go out and buy a thick pair of PH? I have never layered and have no desire to and when its really cold I have a few pairs of 40D hose for those chilly days. Surely this is the answer?

HollyGreene
10-04-2018, 06:25 PM
Shaving my legs is not usually an option for me, so two pairs does the trick of covering the hairs. In winter I can get away with one thicker pair.

Darling Micki
10-08-2018, 08:13 PM
This is just weird.
Oh how I bristle at that word, "weird".

Granted one of the definitions for the word includes "out of the ordinary course, strange, unusual; hense, odd, fantastic. (1820)"

But the present societal meaning tends towards "undesirable".

I prefer, "different."

I thought M2F crossdressing was to emulate a woman.

*Nods*

But in what style, from what period, or location. So many things to consider.

Care to be an French Maid, a Southern Belle, a 60's era Go-go Girl, Renaissance Princess, Bavarian Beer maiden, 80's Rocker girl... ooh the choices.

If I wanted to dress as a cheerleader, how long should my skirt be? Depends. Are we talking modern Dallas Cowboys, or 1940's High School? Is a skirt even required?

Show me one with more than one pair of these things on at the same time.

Might I suggest a trip to a Playboy Club, or Hooters, where the servers often wear 2 pairs in order to have a certain luster to their legs. Or an image search on Google for "sexy secretary stockings" a lot of layering GG's there. (Pantyhose OVER garter belt and stockings?!?! Different)

Certain fashions include colored hose or tights, under netted or mesh patterned hose for accent.

In various places of the World, "modern" (genetic) women seem to be shying away from hosiery towards what they perceive as comfort.

Can't blame them, but I don't personally agree, as is my right. To each their own.

If this is a leg hair covering thing then grow some and just shave it off. You'll be dead one day and the last thing you'll think is why didn't I shave my legs even though I wanted to?

Leg hair covering, tattoos, spider veins, scars, prosthetics, support garments. If I tried really hard I'm pretty sure I could come up with some other reasons why those who wish to wear tights or pantyhose might be required to wear more than one to achieve the desired look.

Let's not forget those that just enjoy the feeling of nylons caressing their legs. The pleasure to be derived from a dress, skirt, trousers, or another live body, brushing against a covered leg. Why wouldn't they try out more than one pair that would continuously rub against each other and the wearer with each movement. Could be heaven for some.

As for terminal thoughts, I can't deny that SOMEONE in this great big world might think, "I should have shaved my legs." But there are much more important things of higher probability on any list I would care to create.

To any reading this, please enjoy your life. Live it in whatever way makes you happy so long as you hurt not yourself or others in the process.

Wear as many or as few layers of hosiery as you deem necessary for your intentions.