PDA

View Full Version : Six Minutes Out---

ToniG
08-09-2018, 08:06 PM
Seems like a lot of work to get Dolled- up for a short trip outside. Wig and partial makeup. For a couple of photos, then six minutes outside for dumpster run. ITS Work--- but its Still Fun!! Some might kill for the chance to have the "unrestricted' situation that I have--- but the health issues keep me from travelling far. Nail practice is useful- and Im liking my Pretty Red ones- even if only for few hrs. Will put the wig back on when its time to step out. Wearing my Lavender V-neck Tunic, over off-white slacks. White croft & barrow Wedge Sandals. Jewelry suite--prob the only "old lady" in the complex that carries trash out, or fetches the mail with matching earrings, bracelets,necklace, and rings! :) But Its Fun!! Takes some effort-- but still enjoy the challenge--decades later its Still Fun! Toni... G...

franlee
08-09-2018, 09:26 PM
At least you are enjoying it. Never is it to much trouble to do something that you really want to do. Now is it worth the trouble, that's a personal thing and totally subjective but believe me I have done the same for less. So yes it! Just be glad you are able to indulge yourself.

docrobbysherry
08-09-2018, 10:23 PM
Toni, I can't be sure if you're complaining or boasting!?:straightface:

Beverley Sims
08-10-2018, 12:58 AM
Well, enjoy the time you get to play.

Tracii G
08-10-2018, 01:07 AM
Glad you got the chance to get out for a little while.

Becky Blue
08-10-2018, 01:12 AM
its worth every second IMO

Teresa
08-10-2018, 05:01 AM
Toni,
Not so much of the , " Old Lady !" I have a couple of years on you and I'm not ready for that label yet . Evenso it is fun and very enjoyable , I hate going into town in drab now , in fact I can't remember the last time I did .

BrendaPDX
08-10-2018, 07:54 AM
Enjoy what life allows. Sounds like you make the best of it.:o Thanks for sharing, Brenda

ToniG
08-10-2018, 04:22 PM
Analize, improvise, adapt, overcome. Make-do with what you have. We feel for those trapped in the DADT/restricted sits--- been there, done those. So we adapt & have what Fun we can! As for the "old lady style" that Teresa commented on--live in a "senior area"-- filled with "senior GGs"---so my wardrobe items correspond accordingly. Blending-in is part of the Fun. Getting referred-to as "ma am" on occasion adds to that Fun. :) Toni.. G....

Stephanie47
08-11-2018, 11:35 AM
I have about a decade on you. Yes, to have the opportunity to indulge when the mood arises is still fun. I am content with the self imposed limitations. I only forego nail polish and full makeup. Too much bother and time to put on and remove. But, I love dresses and hosiery and heels. Wig and all the proper undergarments. My wife has decided to return to work at the end of the summer for at least one more year of substitute teaching. I love those seven hour days of being en femme. She is also planning a week long trip to see her cousin later in the school year. That is always bliss for me.

As to being characterized as "old," whether "old lady" or "old man" that is somebody else's characterization of me. I only see him or her when I look close up in a mirror.