PDA

View Full Version : The undressing dilemma

Veronica4me
08-09-2018, 08:14 PM
I have the delightful pleasure of working from home, so I get to wear hosiery, heels, wigs, bras, pretty tops and skirts all day. BUT then, there is the need to go OUT to the store, which I do incognito. Grocery shopping just gets in the way of dressing.

Come on!! What do I take off first? Well, the wig has to go before the top, which goes before the bra. BUT, what about the heels and the hosiery? Do I start on the top half or the bottom? Maybe, I should check my email one more time before I decide. ... Heh ... I'm still here.

Well, shoes and bra, you aren't helping with this decision. Glossy tights, it may be your fault, too. Would you all please get together and JUST MAKE UP YOUR MINDS?!?

Crissy 107
08-09-2018, 08:24 PM
Veronica, Pretty funny!
Crissy

Glenda58
08-09-2018, 09:03 PM
Why take anything off. Just add some makeup and go as you are.

Aunt Kelly
08-09-2018, 09:32 PM
Beat me to it, Glenda. I don't see the point in changing back to boy mode just to get groceries.

Veronica4me
08-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Thank you, Crissy! Sorry the humor was lost on you, Glenda and Kelly.

docrobbysherry
08-09-2018, 10:20 PM
Whoosh, Ronnie!:brolleyes:

Talking clothes? Too tongue in cheek for this audience, I guess. We take our dressing pretty seriously!:Angry3:

Besides, all you'd really have to do is remove your heels, forms, and wig, throw on some drabs over the rest, and go to town!:heehee:

Veronica4me
08-09-2018, 10:56 PM
Tongue in cheek was the intention, DocRobbySherry,

I was trying to have some fun posting about me, not all crossdressers. I never venture out en femme, except into the hallway and kitchen. The front door is off limits for me.

You and the other gurls on this thread besides Crissy need to loosen up a bit on your corset strings.

Sami Brown
08-09-2018, 11:18 PM
I got the humor. Is it okay for me to to tighten my corset strings?

Sami

Becky Blue
08-09-2018, 11:53 PM
Veronica, I hear you... I swear sometimes I take things off and they jump back on me, then other times they seem to get stuck almost as if glued on, these feminine items sure can be sneaky at times.

Beverley Sims
08-10-2018, 12:52 AM
I would put all the items on a spreadsheet and take them off in turns.....

Today start at the top tomorrow..... The Bottom.

Write a program for the computer so as you can randomize events.

Me? I toss a coin.

Charlotte7
08-10-2018, 02:34 AM
I wouldn't be able to decide. It's above my pay grade. I'd have to allocate a budget, set up a project board, appoint a project manager, devise a project plan, get the project plan approved by the project board, appoint project workers, report back to the board and finally, yes, finally after all this, go to the shops, although this will have to be tomorrow as the shops will have closed and I've missed my chance. Of course, the project manager would have to produce a report as to why the project was delayed and then the project board would fire the project manager and have to find a new project manager, which could take a further day or two, and so, it'll be the middle of next week before I get to the shops, so I'll just have to go and check the fridge to see if I've got enough milk to last. But at least I'd have the benefit of wearing the clothes for a while longer.

Helen_Highwater
08-10-2018, 03:48 AM
Charlotte,

You need to outsource it.

Teresa
08-10-2018, 04:46 AM
Veronica,
It's just as well clothes can't talk , what a revelation they would make !

Mind you I wouldn't mind being a fly on the wall in my wardrobe if my clothes were having their own conversation !

Veronica4me
08-10-2018, 06:42 AM
Well, Charlotte, the project board is too strict with the project manager, if you ask me. At some point, that carton of milk will run out or go bad. I like your sense of humor!

alwayshave
08-10-2018, 07:06 AM
Veronica, I hate getting undressed. I so love just being enfemme.