PDA

View Full Version : Imitation is the greatest form of flattery.

Joyce Swindell
08-10-2018, 03:33 PM
I think the biggest reason for my crossdressing is simply the immense admiration and love for women I've always had. Obviously once I tried emulating them the realization of how nice it felt set in. During puberty the "niceness" had it's side effects as well. Through the years we all rationalize and try to figure it out and is what we mostly talk about here. Some of us older crossdressers, having had these challenges and have come to a good place in our little corners of the world.
For me, I feel I have reached a pretty comfortable place physically and mentally. I do still have a great love for women. Now where it once was the experiencing of the side effects of niceness, it's now more of expressing that part of me. To give women that greatest form of flattery.... imitation.

My need to "pass" is based from the flattery.... nothing more.

Beverley Sims
08-11-2018, 04:31 AM
Joyce, there are a lot of others out there with a similar mindset.

Piora
08-11-2018, 06:45 AM
Joyce: You've nailed it, exactly. I feel much like you. I know that I view women a lot differently than other men. While I certainly admire women's curves and beauty, I'm about 50/50 on whether I'm attracted to them as a man, or envious of their curves! :heehee: I find my admiration for women finds its way into all aspects of my life. For example, movies I enjoy the most are with strong female protagonists. Most actors I like and follow on Facebook are female. Although I don't pass, and wouldn't try to anyway since I'm closeted, I still try to be as feminine as possible when by myself, because I enjoy women's clothes. I remember telling my aunt that I wished I was a girl, when I was 12. I don't wish that any more, but I love the fact that I have some feminine qualities today, and for a little while, I can pretend.

NancySue
08-11-2018, 08:13 AM
Absolutely! My wife and I have very similar tastes in clothes. We both pour through catalogs, websites, etc. My makeup routine is very similar to hers. When she began putting a thin line above her upper eyelashes...so did I. I needed a lot more practice but now it’s part of the routine. Nothing was said, but I know she noticed, and smiled. Her help and support are priceless.

Vikky
08-11-2018, 09:42 AM
Hi Joyce
You've nailed it. I feel much the same.
Vikky

docrobbysherry
08-11-2018, 12:23 PM
Nothing "nice" about my dressing! I find it to be exciting, stimulating, distracting, a great social outlet, and often a turn on!:o

The more complete my transformation looks, the more I enjoy it!:daydreaming:

If there's a girl place inside me that's satisfied by my dressing, I'm not aware of it!:battingeyelashes:

Asew
08-13-2018, 04:27 PM
This is definitely how I feel too. I think the things I like most about women are the things I like most about dressing too (skirts, dresses and heels).