PDA

View Full Version : A lonely existance!

sparks
03-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Hi girls! I'm a frequenter of the thrift stores and on more than one occassion I have seen older men kinda skulking around the bras and panties lingerie or anything that shouts feminity. Most of them are older but some are rather young as well. They poke around trying to feel the materials or get a touch!
So briefly but a look of horror on their faces "Lest they be caught!"
I pity them so much! I wonder about their lives are they as lonely as they appear. Are they so lost they can't decide what they want!
My biggest thought is "How easily I could be there!" If one thing had happened a certain way or turned left instead of right. Not met my soul mate!

The next time I see this I think I should just tell this poor soul that it's OK to touch feel and yes even buy! Hell it takes the gender police awhile to respond to the call! Even in a town this size when you can walk across it in ten minutes!

On the other foot it is kinda funny to see the horrified looks of the clerks and patrons when I bring something small and lets say delicate near the change room! Natch!

Tina Dixon
03-18-2006, 03:20 PM
Hi girls! I'm a frequenter of the thrift stores and on more than one occassion I have seen older men kinda skulking around the bras and panties lingerie or anything that shouts feminity. Most of them are older but some are rather young as well. They poke around trying to feel the materials or get a touch!
So briefly but a look of horror on their faces "Lest they be caught!"
I pity them so much! I wonder about their lives are they as lonely as they appear. Are they so lost they can't decide what they want!
My biggest thought is "How easily I could be there!" If one thing had happened a certain way or turned left instead of right. Not met my soul mate!

The next time I see this I think I should just tell this poor soul that it's OK to touch feel and yes even buy! Hell it takes the gender police awhile to respond to the call! Even in a town this size when you can walk across it in ten minutes!

On the other foot it is kinda funny to see the horrified looks of the clerks and patrons when I bring something small and lets say delicate near the change room! Natch!

I was one of those guys a week ago, but I just didn't see any thing I wanted.

trannie T
03-18-2006, 09:05 PM
I was just waiting for you to get out of the way.

Alexandria
03-18-2006, 09:57 PM
Actually I was looking for my wallet, apparently I left it in a set of jeans while I was changing and I just couldn't figure out which pair I left it in.

Don't worry, I found it!

GypsyKaren
03-18-2006, 10:17 PM
Hi Sparks

Everytime I go shopping, no matter where, I see some poor guy slinking around nervously looking at the clothes. It took me years and years to get to the point I'm at now, so I do feel for them. It just takes time, longer for some than others.It does crack me up though!

Karen

Barb Valentine
03-18-2006, 11:51 PM
takes time, my heart still racing any time I go shopping ,You say it stops after a while but when.

Bernice
03-19-2006, 03:05 AM
Question: If we've all been there, and we all know exactly how uncomfortable it is for the other person, why haven't we figured out a non-confrontational way to approach them, reach out to them, assure them they are OK, make them feel accepted and feel better about themselves? Isn't that what women would do? Are we too macho to expose a little femininity when it might really help someone?

OK Sorry, that was several questions. I don't mean to hijack the thread but I do think this is important!

Hugs,

Bernice

Sarah Rabbit
03-19-2006, 03:19 AM
Well, I'm not old but I do loiter around the lingerie section. I wish I had the ooomph to do the shopping thing and not worry. I take My S.O along, we have subtle signals as to what I want her to look at for me. She will pick it up and show me, I give her a look of Yes/No. My S.O. does have a say as to whether I would look good in it. (Maybe One day:daydreaming: )

Hugs, Sarah R. :bunny:

Snookums
03-20-2006, 06:42 PM
I don't slink any more,but trying to get help with fitting a bra,or if a man wears one is it a "bro",is impossible here.