PDA

View Full Version : Semi - dressing at home tonight.

Kimberly Adams
08-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Our older daughter is spending the night with a friend. 7 year old in bed. Wife is home. Got a mani / pedi today and waxed. Just put on some lacy panties from Victoria's Secret, lacy short girly shorts, pink came with my small boob inserts and bling sandals. It's been soooooo long. Even this little bit of luxury feels amazing. I think I'm going to put nails on.

Mistyjo
08-11-2018, 10:03 PM
Sounds like you are having a fun evening I do semi dressing during the week after work.
Most weekends I go all out makeup,nails
hair the works

Jaymees22
08-11-2018, 10:08 PM
Even if it's just a little bit of luxury it goes a long way. I try to dress a little before I go to bed if I'm not too tired and it really feels good.
Tonight I went to support group and that was good but that's only once a month.

Sami Brown
08-11-2018, 10:40 PM
I think every little bit helps. I am glad you got to have a taste of girlie time!

Sami

Kimberly Adams
08-11-2018, 11:28 PM
I think my wife is totally digging this but doesn't want to let on too much. Keeps asking me to try on different stuff, shopping for shoes and wigs for me online. Deep kissing and she's grabbing my breast forms. Somebody pinch me. Heaven.

Tracy Irving
08-12-2018, 12:04 AM
Very nice!

Not many of us are in a situation like yours.

Veronica4me
08-12-2018, 12:44 AM
I semi-dress all the time. I'm sitting here writing in a lovely lace top with tulle gloves that have satin bows and lace fringe.

Kimberly Adams
08-12-2018, 12:46 AM
my wife is cool. and hot like beautiful. never imagined this working out this way. she really loves me. know i'm in the minority. The first half of my life sucked really bad. Guess I'm due for some good fortune. Heading to the mall for shopping tomorrow. *bliss*

Beverley Sims
08-12-2018, 04:57 AM
It is nice to grab every opportunity to dress, with the children long gone I do not have a problem any more.

alwayshave
08-12-2018, 07:27 AM
Yesterday morning my step daughter was not home, so I wore a nice slip with lace trim, satin robe with heels. Not enough time to fully dress, but had some me time.

Teri Ray
08-12-2018, 08:21 AM
Kimberly,

Sounds as though you have a good thing going. Make sure you treat your wife as special as she appears to be. Its very easy to go overboard when things are going well. Keep you wife's feelings as your first priority. That being said I agree that every little opportunity to be enfemme is wonderful. Have fun.

Samm
08-12-2018, 08:35 AM
Kimberly, don't rock that boat! lol.
It looks like your wife is having fun with this too. Just keep in mind, her feelings may change from time to time. But that's okay. I have found that if my wife has an "idea" on an outfit or look for me to try, I run with it. It gives me something new to put together, and keeps her involved. She has no problem with any part of my dressing. As long as she isn't second to it.