PDA

View Full Version : Feminine Legs

deebra
08-13-2018, 06:58 AM
Wondering how much they are noticed.... and what the thoughts are of those women noticing. My legs are shaved, tanned and the skin is soft from using lotion and toned from biking and walking. As I was stretched out in the dentist chair getting my teeth cleaned and my male shorts were up to mid-thigh a woman assistant made a comment how nice and tanned they looked. WONDER what she was thinking? Had to go back a couple of days later with a problem, same chair, shorts hiked up and I noticed they were pulled tight showing no maleness in the flat front. The female dental assistant had to notice being that close for an hour. WONDER what she was thinking? Later that day changed into tight panties, girl mid thigh pretty tight shorts, sandals and Tee shirt and went shopping. As I walked past a full length mirror in the women's shoe department I was surprised like reallllly surprised how feminine I was from the waist down. Shocked that my lower body was 100% just like a woman. I had to go back several times and look again at myself in the mirror. Curvy butt, flat front, nice legs and women's sandals. No question, female from the waist down to the point if I saw a woman with "this" it would get my attention. My thoughts were, Great to look this feminely attractive but wanting to blend also and not call attention which I hope I did thinking all the other shoppers being so caught up in themselves and what they were doing. But if a woman would have noticed I WONDER what she would have been thinking. I think not all women would be turned off by this....it could cause them to have thoughts they wouldn't want to tell anyone else?????

Tracy Irving
08-13-2018, 07:13 AM
Women like my legs for how manly they are. No getting around that.

Jaylyn
08-13-2018, 07:18 AM
Actually my legs may be the only part of me that look feminine and they are naturally that way. I am old and the hair has gotten a very light color but there's not very much there. I lotion them but they are not tan. With a pair of hose they almost shine. I don't know what other women think about them but my wife has always said she liked my legs and she was glad they weren't hairy like a friend of ours when he send to come over and visit. He had black long thick hairy legs. He was s short guy and chubby. I think that most women like a guy with long clean legs. ( just judging from what my wife has said. I don't know about not telling anyone else though ive heard my wife and her friends talk about every one in town about things they saw, but maybe the dental assistant might like the clean shaven legs that you have.

Sidney
08-13-2018, 10:11 AM
Being 6 foot 3 and 190 pounds I have very long nice thin legs. The only thing on me that naturally look femine. Shave and lotion every day. Have had may favorable comments.

Teresa
08-13-2018, 11:11 AM
Deebra,
Women like nice legs ! They don't usually comment on others women's figures but they do notice and comment on legs . I have lost count of the comments I've had about my legs , even my daughter told me I had better legs than her . I have to say the one time when I was lost for words was when I tried on a swimsuit and as I stood in the changing area a lady in the next booth looked me up and down and said," I wish I looked like you, with those legs and that figure ! " All I could do eventually was thank her .

I'm not sure if you can consider women being turned on by nice legs no matter what the gender , you my be overthinking this point a little .

Foxy Lady
08-13-2018, 12:11 PM
My wife has told me women would love to have legs like mine.

Stephanie47
08-13-2018, 12:18 PM
My wife has always said my legs looked great. I'm six foot, down from six foot one. I do not have hair follicles on the back of my legs and very sparse light hair elsewhere. I do not have to shave legs. My daughter once asked me if I shaved my legs...nope, that's the way they came. Due to the aging process I do wear hosiery to mask the little spider veins.

docrobbysherry
08-13-2018, 12:42 PM
I've heard a number of women comment how much better men's legs look than theirs!:daydreaming:

Men's legs r more muscular, less fat. In my case, my legs r too slim to look very fem. Unless I'm wearing my silicone female suit! Which fills them out a little bit more!:battingeyelashes:
(Skinny leg photo below).

RE your post Deebra: Altho u r thrilled with your "fem" lower half look, u flatter yourself thinking women will notice it!
Your flat front could just mean u aren't well endowed. I often see men like that. And, altho I've see men who had cute butts, I don't recall any with fem hips and u don't wear hip pads! U endlessly describe how u look and what u wear. But, NOT ONE PIC!!
Nothing to see here folks!:heehee:

CrossKimmy
08-13-2018, 04:14 PM
I get a few compliments on my legs from time to time when I’m in boy mode. They don’t know how much it brightens my day.

Megan Nicole
08-13-2018, 05:21 PM
Definitely from the waist down is my most feminine attribute. When I was a kid and even through my teen years my buddies used to tease me about having “girl legs.” I used to laugh it off, but secretly always loved it at the same time. It never bothered me because they were right. Anyway, I still have the great girl legs. Wish the upper half was more girly! -Meg

BLUE ORCHID
08-13-2018, 05:45 PM
Hi Deebra :hugs:, My legs have Clean, Soft & Smooth for over 40years now. >Orchid ..0:daydreaming:0..

alwayshave
08-13-2018, 08:23 PM
There is no doubt that I have better legs than my sisters.

deebra
08-13-2018, 10:24 PM
Doc,

Thanks for all the nice things you said; 6.5 but tucked away when in GG shorts, isn't that the way you are suppose to wear them? As I've said before there are a coupe of reasons I don't post pic's. Back to the compliments AND you have to wear a silicone body suit????*%$#. If you go back and read the post I said I wanted to blend.

The point here being as Jaylin's wife said some women find men's hairy legs gross, a real turn off. So what would turn them on, just the opposite, smooth legs just like a woman and on a male especially dressed in shorts that hug the body and show it's shape and attractive sandles like women's that compliment the feet just might be her eye candy considering how most men dress. IOW's she just might find it to be sexually attractive or just attractive because it would be the clean, toned, dressed in well fitting shorts "look"that makes women look so attractive.

Beverley Sims
08-14-2018, 12:07 AM
My legs get noticed in shorts whatever the mode.

They are hairless for a start.

Becky Blue
08-14-2018, 02:10 AM
My theory is that more males actually have what is typecast to be 'perfect woman's legs' than GG's... i have been told more than once that I have legs that women would die for...

biancabellelover
08-14-2018, 02:11 AM
I’m often told by my wife that my legs are much nicer than hers. She even says so to her yoga class :)

It’s been well over 12 months since I started keeping my legs smooth and moisturised and the only people who have noticed (and commented) were the yoga class.

Michelle

Angela Marie
08-14-2018, 06:22 AM
I generally get a lot of compliments on my legs from women. "I wish I had your legs" etc. I workout daily so I keep them toned.

Brianne
08-14-2018, 08:59 AM
Both my wife and daughter have commented on my nice legs. Many years ago, my older male cousin said " you have legs like a girl" and that's another story!

deebra
08-14-2018, 09:14 AM
From all the threads above that say women like hairless, smooth, tanned, toned legs even on men and they would like to have them themselves doesn't that say they like what would be described as attractive female legs and a male has them. Simple conclusion: Women like attractive female legs and apparently have no problem with them being on a man. Now let's take it a step further, as I said in Thread 13 if a man had these wouldn't he be more attractive to her if he ditched those god awful surfboard male shorts that are baggy and go below the knees for some form fitting mid thigh girl shorts that go so well with beautiful legs?? And why not strappy women's sandles to complete the look. Whether they know it or not these women are accepting men that want this feminine legs look. Sounds like some things are starting to blend with the sexes and at lease some women prefer this to the unshaven, sloppy, beer belly, grunge look. Fact is all shorts are made from cloth and sandles from leather; it's stupid to restrict one's personal choice in clothing based on gender. And the above threads that said "I have been told by women I have legs I would die for", With assets like that why wouldn't she want to wear clothing that would show them off and that clothing is sold in the women's department.

DaisyLawrence
08-14-2018, 09:32 AM
Fact is all shorts are made from cloth and sandles from leather; it's stupid to restrict one's personal choice in clothing based on gender.

Then don't. What's the problem? I wear these things all summer. Stop moaning about it and wear what you want. There is a world of difference between shaved legs with womens shorts and wearing a dress in public. The two things are at opposite ends of the gender bending spectrum. You seem to think there is a problem where none exists. No-one EVER looks twice at my shaved legs and girls shorts whether they are attracted to them or not.

biancabellelover
08-14-2018, 09:36 AM
I can’t agree with your conclusion or the assumptions in your “next step”.

Just because a woman may see my legs and say “I’d love to have legs like that” doesn’t mean that she finds them attractive on a man.

Michelle

Teresa
08-15-2018, 04:02 PM
Michelle,
I'm not convinced they consider gender , if they think legs look great they will openly say so . Seeing us fairly well dressed they very quickly lose the thoughts of what gender we are otherwise I don't think our acceptance level would be much lower . I'm not talking about passing but just being convicing enough to be considered female rather than male .

Sometimes the fact they say nothing is enough , to openly walk into women's toilets and use their changing rooms is a great acknowledgement .

Mickitv
08-15-2018, 04:11 PM
I have been often told how nice my legs and feet are when I have a pedicure Very nice comments to me

Robertacd
08-15-2018, 04:35 PM
I have been told by more than one GG that I have sexy legs, shaved or not.

Alice Torn
08-15-2018, 06:04 PM
I only appeared once to a former landlady friend dressed up, for a few minutes years ago, and she said had better legs than she, and was jealous! Another woman i showed photo of me all dolled up, and she said i had great legs like or better than most women do! I met four admirers in my life, and they all liked my hosed long legs a lot. But no penetration sex!

susan54
08-15-2018, 06:06 PM
I have often been complimented by women on my legs when wearing a short dress/skirt. One GG friend I had arranged to have an evening out with said she was going to wear trousers or a long skirt because she was not going to show her legs next to mine! I have to shave mine but have not had hairy legs now for about 8 years.

biancabellelover
08-15-2018, 06:07 PM
Hi Teresa,

my comments were in reply to Deebra.

Based on actual conversations I’ve had with my wife and her friends about this very topic.

Michelle.

KimberlyJean
08-15-2018, 06:10 PM
So, the weirdest leg comment I ever received was back in 2003. We were staged to push into Iraq and we were living in the huge tents. We had a platoon and a half in ours. One night I am walking down the row checking on my guys and one of them who was laying in his rack says "you have women's legs" I looked at him for a couple of seconds said thank you and walked away. Now I had not dressed in months and hadn't started shaving my legs yet. I took it as a compliment and nothing else was ever said.

Alice Torn
08-15-2018, 06:31 PM
294729476261 I only appeared dolled up once to a former landlady and friend i had years ago, and she said i had better legs than her, and said she was jealous. I showed another GG that i know, some photos, and she said i had better legs than most women do. The four admirers i met years ago, like my hosed long shapely legs a lot. But, i set boundries and no penetration sex.

t-girlxsophie
08-15-2018, 07:46 PM
Quite pleased that my wife thinks I have lovely shapely legs,and her sister said she was jealous of them too.One of my claim's to fame too is winning a Miss Lovely legs contest back in 2005 :heehee:

Sophie

docrobbysherry
08-15-2018, 08:02 PM
deebra? After your last post here I predict u will win the next "conclusion jumping contest" held on this site!:thumbsup::D

Teresa
08-16-2018, 06:51 AM
Michelle,
No problem, I guess my reply was a general one anyway based on my experiences .