PDA

View Full Version : First time in a while...

Rosie1989
08-15-2018, 08:21 AM
Hi girls,

I haven't really dressed in a while but all of a sudden the urge is back!

I'm currently at work under dressing while wishing I could be here fully dressed.

I'd love to go on a night out fully dressed but don't think I've got the courage to be seen outside!

What would you girls recommend to do?

Rosie x

NancySue
08-15-2018, 08:35 AM
Nice. The pink fog rolls in at any time. I understand...been there, done that. I, too was hesitant but the day will come where it will just feel right to go out. Take it slowly. It get easier each time. It’s fun feeling the anticipation. Car rides, getting gas, etc. I don’t know about the UK, but I’m very careful in our area. Best to you on your sojourn.

RADER
08-15-2018, 11:40 AM
Hi Rosie;
I also love to dress, but never leave the house dressed. I do under dress all the time, and
with wearing Fem Jeans, well I am 3/4 dressed.
rader

kimdl93
08-15-2018, 09:13 PM
Take your time. Try something new every now and then. And don’t be afraid to go out in the daytime

Jaylyn
08-15-2018, 09:57 PM
Rosie your not the only one that hasn't been out. I've grown content to just dress at home but every now and then I get the urge to go out but I haven't as I promised my wife I wouldn't.

Sami Brown
08-15-2018, 10:05 PM
I think taking a little drive around town is a great way to get out the door. It gets you over the hump of being out while having minimal risk of discovery.

Sami

Ronnie38
08-15-2018, 10:23 PM
Ive never been out dressed either but have recently started underdressing a bit. I plan on eventually going out for a drive. Seems to me a good first step.

Helena
08-16-2018, 01:12 AM
Rosie, I am going to jump in before Teresa does. Try a local support group. Our (Lynx Ladies) next meeting is tomorrow (Friday) in Grantham. I know at least one member comes down from the Hull area.

Eboni Robinson
08-16-2018, 01:47 AM
Take your time, this is your journey. You'll be ready to take that next step only when YOU are ready. And listen to all these great ladies here. They give really good advice around here. :)

alwayshave
08-16-2018, 06:08 AM
Rosie, while I wear panties everyday and that helps. Occasionally I wear nightgowns to bed.

Kimberly Adams
08-16-2018, 06:18 AM
The best (safest) place to go out dressed is a gay bar. Especially if they have drag shows. Although I will say going out in public can be a lot more fun. Just take baby steps, take the trash out at 3am, go for a short drive, once you start it's hard to go back.

BLUE ORCHID
08-16-2018, 05:18 PM
Hi Rosie :hugs:, Just keep doing what you are doing. ..0:daydreaming:0..

Beverley Sims
08-17-2018, 02:42 AM
I am sure you will progress in time, probably in the not too distant future.

Jenny22
08-17-2018, 05:36 PM
Rosie, the ONE thing that really helped me in my first outings was being with a forum sister who mentored me. With her, I found it easy to be out. Join a support organization in your area, and PM forum girls near you. Get to know them and they, you. Ask a forum 'seasoned sister' to help you and go with her ... maybe a dinner or just coffee. Your courage will be multiplied many times over. Have FUN!