PDA

View Full Version : cutest little penis

kneesocklover
10-27-2004, 08:46 AM
I 'm 24 and since I was a 2-3 year old I knew I liked dresses, panties and such. I had no dad and my mom and aunt promoted it too.They knew I was a sissy and our family life was always happy. When I was 10-11 years old my mom introduced me to premarin. I took it in small doses for about 5-6 years and wish my mom was still alive to thank. I have the softest skin, I've never had to shave my face and I have a wonderful figure. My breasts are only an A cup but I have the largest nipples! Best of all is my little friend, My penis only measures about 1" and my testicles are about the size of my fingernails. Since I stopped taking premarin regularly, about 4 years ago I can get an erection too. When I'm erect I actually measure a cute 1-1/2" in length! ( about the size of a pen cap) Through it all I've always been closer to girls and consider myself heterosexual. My girlfriend and I caress each others breasts and although during sex I can't penetrate very far or pump in and out of her I have learned to swirl in the most pleasurable ways.

Amelie
10-27-2004, 08:52 AM
Hi Knee,,, Welcome

You say tour mom and aunt promoted your dressing. Did you dress as a girl when you were young? Did you go out, like to school, dressed as a girl?
What part of the world do you live in? I don't want to sound nosey, I'm just curious.
Love Amelie

kneesocklover
10-27-2004, 09:04 AM
I grew up in the northeast and yes I still take premarin it but not daily as in the past. I had never gone to the doctor for 4-5 years during what would have been my male puberty. I actually told my latest doctor what I've taken in the past and he told me that I slowed my penis growth by doing it early. He also alerted me to the damage that long term premarin use can do. The last thing I want is a beard. My testicles or penis have never grown much larger than 1" or so.

Amelie
10-27-2004, 09:13 AM
How was it growing up as a girl? Was it rough? Did your friends that you lived with know you were really a boy?
I am amazed someone can start life like you did.
Again I'm sorry for the questions, your life seems so interesting.
Love Amelie

Wenda
10-27-2004, 09:31 PM
OK, try this for different: I grew up in cowboy country in west central Saskatchewan. My mom and her older sister and her youngest sister regularly dressed in men's clothes because they did a lot of men's jobs, riding horses, driving trucks, etc. My mom was very pretty when she was married. They used to put Toni home perms in my hair, which they left very long (not usual for 4-5 year-old boys in the early 50's). I have birthday pics of me in distinctly femme poses.
My mom was one of a set of triplets, had small breasts and blamed her brother, my uncle, for her lack of feminity! Anyway, after I started going to school, they quit playing with my gender, and then, suddenly, all the masculine pressures came into play! god, talk about pressure! It was better being a girl. Spent the next 50 years in the male world. good to be back. wenda.

Amelie
10-28-2004, 06:05 AM
OK, try this for different: I grew up in cowboy country in west central Saskatchewan. My mom and her older sister and her youngest sister regularly dressed in men's clothes because they did a lot of men's jobs, riding horses, driving trucks, etc. My mom was very pretty when she was married. They used to put Toni home perms in my hair, which they left very long (not usual for 4-5 year-old boys in the early 50's). I have birthday pics of me in distinctly femme poses.
My mom was one of a set of triplets, had small breasts and blamed her brother, my uncle, for her lack of feminity! Anyway, after I started going to school, they quit playing with my gender, and then, suddenly, all the masculine pressures came into play! god, talk about pressure! It was better being a girl. Spent the next 50 years in the male world. good to be back. wenda.

Good to have you back Wenda,, we missed you all these years. You, also had a very different life to most people. It is amazing the life stories I read in these threads.
Love Amelie

Sweet Susan
10-29-2004, 12:07 AM
Another really interesting thread. This forum is fantastic. And yes, Amelie, we do hear the most interesting stories. But you know, I think it takes an interesting life to end up wearing women's clothes. I don't think we get there from watching John Wayne and following orders.