PDA

View Full Version : Forgot to mention

lynnstar
08-17-2018, 09:46 PM
A couple of days ago, I talked about my first visit to the local VA clinic and how i told them i am a crossdresser and if it would be ok to come in dressed, (see thread ( felt better). Anyway, I forgot to mention that while the doctor and I were talking about my dressing, i told her that I don't usually wear a bra because it can show up and that I didn't have anything to put in one. She told me she could fix that if I wanted? For a second or two I gave it some thought, but told her thanks anyway but I wasn't going that far down the road. She smiled and said ok. But her asking kind of made me feel good.

phili
08-17-2018, 09:50 PM
Any supportive comment feels good - we are generally starved for them but even if we weren't it would feel just as good.

Crissy 107
08-17-2018, 10:02 PM
Just that she said that would make my day. I’m sitting here thinking how lucky you were, it made me smile.
Crissy

kimdl93
08-18-2018, 07:13 AM
Funny, a female friend of mine and I were discussing BAs the other day. She had been considering augmentation and asked if I would consider it. hshe knows I’m TG). Of course I’ve thought about it, but as I responded, I felt that for me it would necessitate more changes in my life than I’m prepared to make.

Joyce Swindell
08-18-2018, 04:49 PM
As far as a BA question from my doctor goes.... I think I would have countered with a question of how's so? Just to see what she had in mind or if she was joking. I think it would have been a fun conversation if nothing else!

Beverley Sims
08-19-2018, 01:18 AM
Sometimes I wonder if it was an opportunity lost, seems you can go there again if you wish. :-)

lynnstar
08-19-2018, 02:17 PM
We're I not married, I might have said "Let's do it" as it was tempting.