PDA

View Full Version : Just a dab

Tamsin Secret
08-18-2018, 11:41 AM
I know it's there, noone else will, but I lightly put a little lipstick on tonight before I went out.

Just a touch, so I can taste/smell it.

To the naked eye you wouldn't know, but I do!

Oh to be a crossdresser :-)

Tammy

docrobbysherry
08-18-2018, 11:54 AM
I guess there's different levels for each of us, Tamsin? Ever heard the phrase, "If there's no pics, it didn't happen"?:straightface:

That's kinda how I look at what Sherry's dressing is like.:heehee:
While I seldom redo my lipstick after I'm out, I LOVE seeing the lip prints on my drink glasses!:battingeyelashes:

Jaylyn
08-18-2018, 12:58 PM
When it comes to lipstick( which is my downfall) a dab won't do me. I love it bright and bold, but I 'm not out either.

Teresa
08-18-2018, 01:28 PM
Tammy,
It's when you apply too much and then forget you're wearing it ! I was walking my dog when I saw some guys clearing some trees . I asked if the wood was available , I couldn't work out why they were staring so intently at me until I returned home and glanced in the mirror , yes I was in drab !

It doesn't feel that long ago but how things have moved on , I've just returned from a trip to Scewfix , then buying some furniture and my supermarket extras , it soon starts to feel normal .

April T
08-18-2018, 01:34 PM
I often wear a bit of foundation, brow set, eye shadow, and a touch of lipstick when drab. I don't think anyone even notices as its quite subtle but I like it!

Beverley Sims
08-19-2018, 01:12 AM
When dressed I wear minimal makeup, it is all I need.