PDA

View Full Version : You know you're a crossdresser if....

Jill
10-27-2004, 09:55 AM
You know you're a crossdresser if you can spot a run in a womans pantyhose from across the room.

Wendy me
10-27-2004, 09:58 AM
you know your a crossdresser if when you spot that run your wearing pantyhose too

Sandra H
10-27-2004, 10:22 AM
You know you are a cross dresser if you are wearing the same brand of pantyhose. :p

samantha78
10-27-2004, 10:24 AM
you know your a crossdresser if your wearing the same color panty hose as the one with the run

Sandra H
10-27-2004, 10:29 AM
You know you are a cross dresser if you offer the lady with the run in her pantyhose your spare pair. :p

Lawren
10-27-2004, 10:34 AM
... you ask her what brand/style pantyhose she's wearing so you can buy some for yourself.

windycissy
10-27-2004, 11:41 AM
You know you're a crossdresser if it's 90 degrees out and most girls are walking around with bare legs but you have on pantyhose because they feel so sexy to put on.

~Tammy~
10-27-2004, 12:31 PM
Drifting away from the pantyhose theme...

You know you're a crossdresser when you're in drabs when as you sit down you try to brush your trousers from under your bum.

Jennifer_Ph
10-27-2004, 12:50 PM
You know you are a crossdresser when you are jealous of that girls dress.

You know you are a crossdresser when getting dressed up as him you think to yourself, "Those heels would go great with this suit."

babe4life
10-27-2004, 12:50 PM
Tammy, I like that one! I was sitting at the office today talking to my boss and then I realised how I was sitting ... Legs crossed above the knees, feminine hands, the works. I was quite surprised when I realised it ... Maybe I have been spending too much time here?

Love,
Vicky

Wendy me
10-27-2004, 01:43 PM
vicky 1098 posts spending too mutch time?????? i dont think so
love

babe4life
10-27-2004, 01:58 PM
Hi Wendy!

LOL!

Ack! Just realised,

1100! :D Scary, scary stuff!

I think more and more and more of me is starting to surface now. Spending so much time with you girls (as a girl) has been quite liberating somehow. A lot of the old fences and fears are being overcame as we go along ...

Love,
Vicky

joesephine
10-27-2004, 02:56 PM
You go up to your SO and ask, "Does this make me look fat?"

Love that Julie, But what i've never been brave enough to say, but always thought "no more then normal"

Joesephine

Julie
10-27-2004, 03:08 PM
Ack! Just realised,

Very, very scary. :D

I think more and more and more of me is starting to surface now. Spending so much time with you girls (as a girl) has been quite liberating somehow. A lot of the old fences and fears are being overcame as we go along ...

Ditto......... :)

Julie J

windycissy
10-27-2004, 03:16 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when your Lands End catalogue comes in the mail and the first thing you turn to is the women's clothing. Last month, there was this cute pleated skirt I was just drooling over. The blurb said, "You haven't had this much fun in a skirt since grammar school." I'll have to take their word for it. Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

Julie
10-27-2004, 03:44 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when you spend more and more time in the women's department.

You know you're a crossdresser when your femme clothes outnumber your drab clothes.

You know when you're a crossdresser when you're at peace with yourself.

Julie J

Kaye_martin
10-27-2004, 04:41 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when your Lands End catalogue comes in the mail and the first thing you turn to is the women's clothing.

This is sooooo true! :)

kaye_martin

babe4life
10-27-2004, 04:51 PM
You know when you're a crossdresser when you're at peace with yourself.

:D

.... your legs have less hair on them than your date's! :eek:

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-27-2004, 04:53 PM
This is sooooo true! :)

kaye_martin

Welcome Kaye, nice to have you amongst us, because of time difference I obviously missed out welcoming you.

Julie J

Kaye_martin
10-27-2004, 05:00 PM
Julie:

Thanks, so nice to be here. Seems like a friendly bunch here, I like that :)

kaye_martin

Sara Kat
10-27-2004, 07:25 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when you're looking at a beautiful girl and can't decide if you want to be her or sleep with her.

Allison Vamp
10-27-2004, 07:46 PM
when you're watching one of those make-over shows and secretly wish it could be you in the chair!

Stephanie Brooks
10-27-2004, 07:48 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when you blot Chapstick (lip balm).

Sweet Susan
10-27-2004, 08:26 PM
You know you are a crossdresser when you see a fantastic dress on a woman and you think to yourself, "I'd look better in that dress............"

Sweet Susan
10-27-2004, 08:27 PM
BTW, Jill, those legs of yours in that little picture look fantabulous!

Chrissycd
10-27-2004, 08:52 PM
you're a crossdresser if the world series is on the tube in the other room, and you don't even care b/c you'd rather be here with your girlfriends. :p
Chrissy

Wenda
10-27-2004, 09:34 PM
you know you're a crossdresser when you meet a hot lady and ask her where she bought her boots! (did that last Friday. She was impressed) wenda.

Chrissycd
10-27-2004, 09:42 PM
you're a cd when you give compliments to gg's and they show genuine surprise that you would notice such a thing (like how nice their nails go with their look, or that they curled their hair different today, or any number of things). It's so funny how they are so appreciative that you understand what look they are going for, and then there's always a little hesitation on their part, as if, perhaps, they know we're girls, too. ;)
Chrissy

GraceUSA
10-27-2004, 10:23 PM
You know you're a crossdress when... you walk past victorias secret but don't go in because it would be too much of a temptation to buy something if you just go in to look.

Grace

Tristen Cox
10-27-2004, 10:34 PM

.... your legs have less hair on them than your date's! :eek:

Love,
Vicky

....if you want to get in a woman's panties

and wear 'em!:D

SaraKat..you make me laugh, that was so true!

Jerry
10-27-2004, 10:48 PM
You know you're a cross dresser when you lay in bed in the morning and dream about the outfits you could wear today. :)

sissy stacy
10-28-2004, 12:09 AM
(curtsey)

You know that you are a cross-dresser when your GF asks to borrow a pair of your panties because you and/or she have forgotten to do wash lately.

You know that you are a cross dresser when your GF gives you a cross-eyed look after you have told her to help herself and she discovers that the only clean panties that you have are ruffled .

You know that you are a cross-dresser when your GF keeps asking to borrow your slips because yours are nicer than hers.

You know that you are a crossdresser when your GF tells you that she does not want to wear your petticoats because she says 'petticoats look too femmy'.

You know that you are a crossdresser when the GF calls the L'Air du Temps that you bought her for Christmas/birthday/anniversary a 'red waggon gift'.

You wonder if you really are a crossdresser because you still leave up the toilet seat...

(curtsey)

-Sissy Stacy

Nikki A.
10-28-2004, 12:11 AM
you know you're a crossdresser, when in drab you're wearing more female articles than male articles.

Marlene4a
10-28-2004, 12:32 AM
You know you are a crossdresser when you are hooked on this forum, and are finding people who understand you, and can relate to all your thoughts.

Felicity
10-28-2004, 12:33 AM
(curtsey)

You wonder if you really are a crossdresser because you still leave up the toilet seat...

(curtsey)

-Sissy Stacy

Well, weather in male or female clothes, as long as I'm not at a public restroom, I sit down.....

I always hated the spray that comes from shooting a few feet away.... Since the first time I felt the spray back on my bare legs, I always sit!

Sarah Cummings
10-28-2004, 04:07 AM
If your bi, and you have a very erotic date, you know your a crossdresser when you want to wear panties that were soiled by a good looking woman so you'll have that womanly scent when your date gets playful with you. :p :D

Victoria Pink
10-28-2004, 04:12 AM
You know your a crossdressers, when you share a drawer full of panties with your wife.

Victoria

Amanda Y
10-28-2004, 05:17 AM
You know you are a crossdresser when you call in sick for work just so you can either- A. Go shopping for that outfit to die for.
B. get girlie in your outfit to die for.
C. make suggestions to a beautiful woman on the perfect accessories for her outfit
XOXO hugz

Stephanie Brooks
10-28-2004, 06:16 PM
...you go to the doctor's office after having your appendix removed. The doctor examines the surgical scar and says, "See? You can still wear a bikini," and you say, "Yeah, but without the top."

That happened to me for real.

Donna Louise
10-28-2004, 09:21 PM
You watch a new reality show that forces manly men to be CD's for a month or so. You wish you were competing not for the $250K but rather for the freedom to go anywhere outside dressed! :D

OR you are a confirmed Crossdresser when :rolleyes:

Your wife tells you I wish I would have know about this competion because I would have put you in it! I could not help but get a secret chuckle out of that! Not good enough to go out for free but when there is money involved she is all for it! :eek: Personally I think there is something wrong with this picture.

Hugs
Donna

Chandra Marie
10-28-2004, 10:29 PM
............. your daughter says "she's going to Wal*Mart to look at CD's", and it takes you a moment to realize there was'nt a convention in town.

Jen_TGCD
10-28-2004, 10:51 PM
You know you are a HOPELESS crossdresser when...

you realize that your goatee is just not going to work anymore.
you start buying "sensible" shoes.
you start buying "comfortable" panties.
your shoes have to coordinate with your outfit.
you double hang your closet because you just don't have enough room.
you stop buying "costume" jewelry and save up for that 18k gold chain.
you leave your nail polish on 24/7.
you check the department store ads in the morning paper before you go to the sports page.
you look to see who is talking to you whenever you hear your femme name.

And... the #1 reason you know you are a HOPELESS crossdresser...

you buy a wedding dress... because you really plan to use it ! ! !

Vallari
10-28-2004, 10:57 PM
You know your a crossdresser when...
-----------------------------------------
1: U mix up your guy belts with your gal belts and realize this while sitting in class! (a chick next to me was looking at my belt funny i think!)

2: U can not remember wheather your earrings u have on are for guys or gals!

3: When the saleswoman at ROSS tells you the guys pants are on the other side of the store and all you can say is "Oh I know, thats cool!"

4: You are the only guy in your whole school with shaved legs, arms and armpits!

5: When 98% of your friends are girls and at least 75% of those girls gave you some kind of advice for passing!

Jen_TGCD
10-28-2004, 11:00 PM
You know you are a crossdresser when you are hooked on this forum, and are finding people who understand you, and can relate to all your thoughts.Yup!!! I'm definitely a crossdresser, then!!! :)

Jen_TGCD
10-28-2004, 11:33 PM
you check the department store ads in the morning paper, mark the items you plan to buy and never get around to looking at the sports section...... and don't even read the rest of the paper so you can get to the store before work! :D

Fiona K
10-29-2004, 05:09 AM
You know you are a crossdresser when you are hooked on this forum, and are finding people who understand you, and can relate to all your thoughts.

Definitely me too then!!
Fiona
xx

samanthajay
10-29-2004, 05:31 AM
Hi Wendy!

LOL!

Ack! Just realised,

Love,
Vicky
yeah i know the feeling as in this: you know your a crossdresser when your in drab and you start to walk like a girl and you dont know it untill someone points it out to you. :D

samanthajay
10-29-2004, 05:33 AM
If your bi, and you have a very erotic date, you know your a crossdresser when you want to wear panties that were soiled by a good looking woman so you'll have that womanly scent when your date gets playful with you. :p :D
oooo naughty :D

Wendy me
10-29-2004, 06:07 AM
you know your a crossdresser when you go to wallmart
1.oil for truck
2.chain for chainsaw
3.weadwacker
4.pantyhose
5.oh just got to have that skirt

samanthajay
10-29-2004, 06:11 AM
your know your a crossdresser when you beat your female freind in a who can walk more like a girl contest. yeah dats me. :D

Wendy me
10-29-2004, 06:26 AM
your know your a crossdresser when you beat your female freind in a who can walk more like a girl contest. yeah dats me. :D

.........and you win :cool:

samanthajay
10-29-2004, 06:30 AM
i did win. :D

Fiona K
10-29-2004, 07:49 AM
Way to go Samantha!!
Fiona
xx

Wendy me
10-29-2004, 09:54 AM
if you spend more time looking for new shoes than a new power tool :p

Darci Charlotte
10-29-2004, 10:06 AM
You know you're a crossdresser when you admire a woman passing by not only for her beauty, but also for her choice in clothes.

Fiona K
10-29-2004, 10:07 AM
Welcome Darci!
Fiona
xx

babe4life
10-29-2004, 10:18 AM
Hiya Darci! Welcome to the forum! I see you have already jumped in ;)

Love,
Vicky

Julie
10-29-2004, 12:27 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when you spend time welcoming new people like Darci to the Crossdressers Forum, welcome Darci, I hope you enjoy it here.

Julie J

babe4life
10-29-2004, 12:42 PM
Julie, BRILLIANT ;)

Love,
Vicky

Georgette
10-29-2004, 01:12 PM
You know you are a CD when you are in drab and turn around to check your seams in the store front window ;) :rolleyes:

Stephanie Brooks
10-29-2004, 05:15 PM
Hi Darcy!

Pretty name. :) Have fun and enjoy!!!!!

Sarah Cummings
10-30-2004, 08:11 PM
You also can tell for sho, you ARE a cd if you were to enter a hotlegs contest with 10 ladies and you win!!! :p :D :eek: Homer Simpson says "WOOO HOOO!" :p

MistyCD
10-30-2004, 08:18 PM
You know your a crossdresser when you're standing in line next to a really beautilful girl and all you can think about is the great oufit she's wearing!

and you ask her where she got her outfit from, how much it cost and if it comes in your size!!!

Lauren Richards
10-30-2004, 08:29 PM
when you start receiving phone calls from telemarketing folks asking for your femme personna. Lauren is usually still at work when they call (still working on the femme voice), and I love answering "yes" when they then ask me if I am "Mr. Richards".

Fiona K
10-30-2004, 11:20 PM
You check in at the Holiday Inn LAX and instead of checking the receptionist out you're admiring her French Manicure and wishing you could have the same!!!
Fiona
XX

Fiona K
10-30-2004, 11:29 PM
Oh this is too funny! I do that all the time! You want to get some REALLY strange looks tell a girl how nice her nails look! ;)

Tell me about it, she had had a gorgeous job done, sooooooo jealous!!
LoL
Fiona

Jeannie9
10-31-2004, 12:02 AM
You know you are a crossdresser when:

You are in school and you admire your classmates dresses.

When you receive the weekly flyers you only pay attention to "women's" clothing.

When talking to guys you mention that you would like to get into her dress and you really mean in her dress.

And lastly when your seven year old niece tells you that you that you should dress as a princess because you are pretty. Children will blow you away sometimes....Still laughing about that one!

Allison Vamp
10-31-2004, 04:53 PM
when you're asked who your role model is and you say Gwen Stefani.

Wenda
10-31-2004, 06:27 PM
You know you are a crossdresser when you ask women where they bought those shoes, and don't even think twice about it. wenda.

Sandra H
10-31-2004, 07:16 PM
When your bra strap has been giving you trouble, like mine has all evening. :p

christine55
10-31-2004, 07:18 PM
You know you're a cross dresser when you find that the girls you always seem to be most attracted to are the ones who wear nice clothes.
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/blue.jpg

Bobbie13
10-31-2004, 10:56 PM
Yes I Can Relate To This.... I Have More Panties Than My G/f & Am Building My Stocking/pantyhose Collection.& Yes Butterflys Too!!!

Sharon
10-31-2004, 11:10 PM
You folks are hilarious! I love it here!
You know you're a crossdresser when your SO accuses you of getting that sexy Christmas or Valentine's present, not for her, but for yourself. And she's right!

samanthajay
11-01-2004, 04:40 PM
You also can tell for sho, you ARE a cd if you were to enter a hotlegs contest with 10 ladies and you win!!! :p :D :eek: Homer Simpson says "WOOO HOOO!" :p
and the 10 ladies say "d'oh"

samanthajay
11-01-2004, 04:43 PM
you know your a crossdresser and you see a girl and what she is wearing and you say i wish she would trade me clouthes. :D

Wenda
11-01-2004, 09:36 PM
You know you are a crossdresser when you come home EVERY day for lunch to see what arrived from eBay today. wenda.

Natasha Anne
11-02-2004, 12:58 PM
...The drab you wear every day to work just seems to loose and baggy to be you!

...When you look for girls lace-up shoes that would be passable for men's at work.

...When you spend hours scouring the malls for ladies shirts that don't have darts to wear to work.

...When a citrus smelling perfume is all you have for aftershave

...When that leg hair against fabric feeling when you're wearing trousers or climbing into a newly made bed makes you feel you need to shave NOW!

...When you see facial stubble in the morning while you're brushing you suddenly remember you've got to shave before you go to work

...When you try on something just to see if it would pass at work before putting on the drab stuff

...When you stop caring and wear it to work anyway

...When you replace clear nail varnish with something with a subtle hint of colour e.g. mother of pear or pink and wear that all the time

...When you only have panties in your wardrobe and no male underwear at all

...When your vests are replaced with camisoles

...When you walk past a chain store and peep in just to check what the new colours are for the season... followed by walking in a buying the latest colours

...When your clothing accounts are all in trouble because you could not resist that outfit :)

I can think of loads more, because I'm writing from experience :)

genevieve_ohara
11-02-2004, 01:10 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when you're, like, a guy, and you wear, like, girl's clothes.

Love

G

(Umm...remember, I AM a blond. Umm...blonde.)

babe4life
11-02-2004, 01:11 PM
... you find any excuse to go and buy some new shoes or a skirt or a blouse

TRUE :D

Julie
11-02-2004, 02:31 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when you find yourself giving more fashion tips than DIY tips.

Julie J

Natasha Anne
11-03-2004, 01:57 AM
...The GG's at work start asking you openly what you think of their outfits

...When the GG's at work apologize unprovoked because their nail colour doesn't go with their outfit

...When the GG's at work tell you they're wearing their "fat dress" because they didn't feel great that day

Again my personal experiences, freaky :)

babe4life
11-03-2004, 05:41 AM
... when a work colleague drags you around for hours looking at bikinis and you not only don't mind, but desperately want to buy one for yourself

Janie Silk
11-03-2004, 05:50 AM
.......when you have spare panties and matching bra in your computer bag......and your office drawer.......and your car........and your sports bag......and some in yo........

Wendy me
11-03-2004, 08:39 AM
when you just can't log to this site without feeling guilty if your in drab

Suzanna_CD
11-03-2004, 02:49 PM
Hehe, great reading this and realizing how much of it I acutally do :D .

Suzanna

flicka
11-03-2004, 04:36 PM
I went to town yesterday , first time for over six weeks, and didn't visit any menswear shops! Prowled the 1st floor ladies wear, positively drooling over many of the designer creations ...... I'm afraid my taste far exceeds my resources, so sadly came away empty handed

JoannaDees
11-03-2004, 09:20 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when you're, like, a guy, and you wear, like, girl's clothes.

Love

G

(Umm...remember, I AM a blond. Umm...blonde.)

i R blawnd too! Fer shur!

Wendy me
11-04-2004, 08:59 AM
you know your a crossdresser when those jingles for fem. proudcts stick in your head

Natasha Anne
11-05-2004, 10:41 AM
When a female colleague at work asks you what you think of her shoes?

as above... and then you say, "lovely, I've always wanted a pair just like those"

When teenagers stare at your drab clothes, and you realise you forgot the jeans and sneakers you're wearing are not men's clothes after all because you're so used to them. :eek:

babe4life
11-05-2004, 11:33 AM
... when all you do when window shopping is imagine how the clothes on the mannequins will fit you and wondering if they have that particular pair of cute shoes in your size ...

Anne Charlotte
11-05-2004, 01:52 PM
When you shake hands with a GG sales-rep on site and immediately notice that she has on the MOST GORGEOUS nail polish, and her make-up job is fantastic......AND you then phone her up and TELL HER so !!!

Fiona K
11-06-2004, 12:49 PM
When you shake hands with a GG sales-rep on site and immediately notice that she has on the MOST GORGEOUS nail polish, and her make-up job is fantastic......AND you then phone her up and TELL HER so !!!

When you lose your wife totaly on a shopping trip 'cos you were distracted by the John Lewis (big UK Dept store) Hosiery section!!

Course it may have also been jet lag, got home yesterday
Love
Fiona

Anne Charlotte
11-06-2004, 01:09 PM
You know you're a crossdresser if......

You hear the tap tap of high heeled shoes, and immediately look to see what they're like, ignoring the beautiful GG who's wearing them !! :p

Anne Charlotte
11-06-2004, 01:16 PM
You hear the tap-tap-tap of a high-heeled shoe, and always look at the shoes first before the GG (or whoever) is wearing it.

A GG work colleagure of mine a few years ago once said to me that everytime she walked into the office, she noticed how I was always looking at her feet !!

(It was her fault, she always wore high-heels !) :p

Lauren Richards
11-06-2004, 03:59 PM
You hear the tap-tap-tap of high heal shoes, and look in the mirror to see how good you look while wearing them..

babe4life
11-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Lauren, now that one I LIKE!

... you push every one out of your way at the thrift shop to get that top and that dress and that pair of jeans and ....

Love,
Vicky

Lauren Richards
11-06-2004, 04:20 PM
Vicki,
Interestingly, I just came in from a sale at one of the local department stores, with a soft sweater top that zips up the back, and a nice silk blouse.

You know you are a cross dresser when you can't seem to pass up a sale on womens clothing. I'm going to need a bigger closet soon!

Lauren

Natasha Anne
11-07-2004, 08:12 AM
... when all you do when window shopping is imagine how the clothes on the mannequins will fit you and wondering if they have that particular pair of cute shoes in your size ...
at to continue this one.

... When your heart skips a beat as you realise the outfit on the mannequin is in a store that sells your rather large size. Which is of course when you run in and look for it.

AnnaMaria
11-07-2004, 11:24 AM
You know your a crossdresser when:

your wife comes home from work and tells you that she is wearing your panties because they got mixed in with hers.

then she says that you can't buy any more panties unless you buy her a matching pair because you have to many already, and you are actually heart broken because you don't think you have enough yet.

your wife comes home from walmart with panties for you and her that match.

you have as many sexy nighties as your wife.

lynnegirlie
11-07-2004, 11:57 AM
You go shopping with your wife to Victoria's Secret to but LOTS of matching panties.....and each day you make sure your both matching! She is WONDERFUL!!!! :p

Fiona K
11-07-2004, 12:08 PM
Welcome Lynne,
Enjoy the forum, lucky girl to have someone buy your Victoria Secret things!!
Fiona
xx

babe4life
11-07-2004, 12:29 PM
Hi Lynne!

Welcome to the forum. Hope you have a ball here!

Love,
Vicky

Jen_TGCD
11-07-2004, 12:38 PM
...when you get every known women's clothing catalog. (It's getting embarrassing when I go to pick up my mail... and everyone knows that I'm single!) :o

Jeannie9
11-07-2004, 01:05 PM
You had to come out of the closet because it was becoming full of pretty girl stuff.

I guess I was sort of caught as I too have been on clothes shopping expeditions with female co-workers and asked for my opinion. Really did not see that one coming. Ouch!

Julie
11-07-2004, 01:09 PM
Welcome Lynne, nice to have you here.

Julie J

Laura Jane
11-07-2004, 01:53 PM

Another draw in your chest of drawers is surrendered to your female persona

When you realise you can't recall the last time you bought male underwear.

You can't hang even half your washing on the line outside.

When buying male clothes you only recall your ladies sizes!

When travelling on the London Underground you become conscious that you have gazed a little too long at the Lingerie adverts on the escalator walls and then realise its ok to be seen looking as a man.

When watching a love scene (or to be real honest, porn) you wish the actress would leave her Lingerie on just a little longer.

babe4life
11-07-2004, 02:51 PM
I guess I was sort of caught as I too have been on clothes shopping expeditions with female co-workers and asked for my opinion. Really did not see that one coming. Ouch!
Been there, done that. Gave my opinion freely. And they didn't even ask why I knew so much ... :D Although, when I am asked I just say that I read a lot. It works. Single, don't date much, time to kill :)

Wenda
11-08-2004, 07:57 PM
...you know you are a crossdresser when...
...the first thing you do back home at the end of the day is check your eBay auctions, then spend an hour and a half on this forum...
...your idea of a great Monday night is sitting at home on the computer in your 'sensible' femme shoes, your black velvet pants and playing with your nipps.
...you go to Payless shoes and buy a pair of shoes that you don't need and don't match anything in your closet, but because they were on sale and they fit!
wenda.

Fiona K
11-09-2004, 03:24 PM
...you know you are a crossdresser when...
...the first thing you do back home at the end of the day is check your eBay auctions, then spend an hour and a half on this forum...

Oops, Busted!
Fiona

Elinor
11-09-2004, 03:40 PM
When walking around a store you SPY a darling skirt you wish to own. When passing a store which does nails you need to check it out. You look at a womans dress, skirt shoes before her face tits legs. When she walks past you wonder if you would look good in what she is wearing. :p

Elinor
11-09-2004, 03:44 PM
You spend a lot of time on crossdressing sites. You buy another dress or skirt because you must simply must have it. And need shoes to match and a petticoat to show of the skirts. You can't wait to get home and slip into a slip: wig; dress and lipstick. Before the football match.

Sandra H
11-09-2004, 06:35 PM
When you are driving stop at traffic lights and get honked from the car behind you because you have been looking in the mirror to check your hair. Even when in drab. :eek:

Wenda
11-09-2004, 07:12 PM
When you are driving stop at traffic lights and get honked from the car behind you because you have been looking in the mirror to check your hair. Even when in drab. :eek:
When you are at the lights and get honked at because you were filing your nails...check the "nails" thread, I recommended having a file in your vehicle because it gives you something to do in traffic!! Try...driving! wenda.

Elinor
11-10-2004, 08:11 AM
I left work today a woman stood outside having a ciggie. The first thing I noticed was that she wore a skirt which had pleats then my eyes fell on her darling high heel shoes with a strap around her ankels. My eyes went to her face, no I thought figure no back down to her black shoes with the ankle straps. And I noticed the heels. Oh dreamy Yes I thought (about this thread) I'm a crossdresser. Lucky me! I wonder if I should have asked where she bought them? :p

babe4life
11-10-2004, 08:31 AM
Went in to buy a soft drink while waiting at the airport and came out with the soft drink plus ....

crispy
11-10-2004, 08:45 AM
you know you're a crossdresser when you linger in the ladies department without feeling self-conscious in the least...... she knows you're a crossdresser when you come round the end of a rail of nightwear and meet each other face to face.

you know you're a crossdresser when you can't find a fashionable pair of boy-underpants to wear to the doctor's appointment. I put my back out and struggled to the chiropractor. I couldn't bend enough to change my clothes. I never thought he would ask me to strip down to my underpants (panties :eek: ) . He had to grab me in a bear hug to put me straight - weird feeling, in just my brief nylon lycra panties, shaved chest and pierced nipples. Yes he did do a double take, but then his professional behaviour cut in and he was fine.

you know you're a crossdresser when one big drawer in the bedroom chest is no longer enough for your panties, bras and pantyhose.

you know you're a crossdresser when you start achieving significant posting milestones.

That's me...............
< :D >

Elinor
11-10-2004, 10:36 AM
You know when your a crossdresser when you become a pinup girl.

http://pettipond.com/laterimages/pinups/elinor_60/pinup60.htm

And are so proud of being a pinup girl you tell your CD girlfriends about it online.

Elinor
11-10-2004, 12:11 PM
You know when your a crossdresser when having been on this site you suddenly rush out to the shop and buy a skirt you fancy in male drab. When you get home you simply must try it on [I need to go on a diet] sit by the PC and tell your online girlfriends you have just bought your second Tartan skirt in person, this time a block from where I live. Royal Stewart Tartan pleats at the back. I am wearing my new skirt now. I could not but it from the first counter which was a woman I had to take it to the front of shop two people being served. Deep breath waited. "Do you want the hanger"? Me: No Yes mm yes. "Yes" said the salesman. "You need it to hang the skirt" Quite right he must be a crossdresser, what do you think girls? I'll take a photo tonight and try and post it. WOW the second time in my life I have bought a skirt in person and it was easier. The main thing I have the skirt which I'll wear all day. Progress in my femininity! :D
I'm so proud of myself.

babe4life
11-10-2004, 01:44 PM
Elinor, that is so cool! Congratulations. And the buying gets easier, promise :D. 1500 posts ago, I could barely bring myself to buy anything in person. Now ... :p

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
11-10-2004, 02:33 PM
You know when your a crossdresser when having been on this site you suddenly rush out to the shop and buy a skirt you fancy in male drab. When you get home you simply must try it on [I need to go on a diet] sit by the PC and tell your online girlfriends you have just bought your second Tartan skirt in person, this time a block from where I live. Royal Stewart Tartan pleats at the back. I am wearing my new skirt now. I could not but it from the first counter which was a woman I had to take it to the front of shop two people being served. Deep breath waited. "Do you want the hanger"? Me: No Yes mm yes. "Yes" said the salesman. "You need it to hang the skirt" Quite right he must be a crossdresser, what do you think girls? I'll take a photo tonight and try and post it. WOW the second time in my life I have bought a skirt in person and it was easier. The main thing I have the skirt which I'll wear all day. Progress in my femininity! :D
I'm so proud of myself.

Elinor you've got my skirt!!!!
As one of the earlier posts revealed I'm on the lookout for a Royal Stewart skirt/ kilt and some nice knee-high boots for the winter!!
Love
Fiona

samantha78
11-10-2004, 03:35 PM
You know your a crossdresser when you notice women mismatching clothes and thinking to your self"i wouldn't have wore that outfit or shoes to a dog fight"

Paula A
11-10-2004, 03:38 PM
You know your a cross dressser when....

You and your drab buds are checking out the latest pin up girl and you wonder where you can buy yourself a corset like that.

You and your drab buds are checking out the latest pin up girl and you notice that her lip color, blush and eye shadow don't quite match right....

You and your drab buds are checking out the latest pin up girl and you note that while your buds are all armorous you are jealous... that lucky B****.

Sharon
11-10-2004, 03:56 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when you don't have enough money to buy groceries because you stopped and picked up "just a few" girlie things at the mall.

samanthajay
11-10-2004, 04:15 PM
your know your a crossdresser if your in drag and you keep confusing your lesbien freind everytime you dance with her at a club :D

Tristen Cox
11-10-2004, 06:16 PM
your know your a crossdresser if your in drag and you keep confusing your lesbien freind everytime you dance with her at a club :D

Samantha!!

Jenna1561
11-10-2004, 06:25 PM
Food, who needs food when skirts are 30% off!

Jenna

Julie
11-10-2004, 06:30 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when the stocking you hang up at Christmas is one of your nylon ones. :)

Julie J

StephanieCD
11-10-2004, 06:37 PM
You know you're a crossdresser if...

...the girls at work always come to show you their "cute new top" and it's not flirty in the least.

...you ask your buddies for an emery board while drinking at the bar.

...you know the difference between "nude" and "sheer".

...you pull your shirt down in the back when tieing your shoe.

...you know that girls shirts button on the other side, and maybe even why.

...you've ever worked on your walk.

...you think about your own ass when you shoot pool.

Tristen Cox
11-10-2004, 06:45 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when the stocking you hang up at Christmas is one of your nylon ones. :)

Julie J

LOL! now that was a good one Julie!!

Sandra H
11-10-2004, 06:46 PM
When you are at the lights and get honked at because you were filing your nails...check the "nails" thread, I recommended having a file in your vehicle because it gives you something to do in traffic!! Try...driving! wenda.

You know you are a cross dresser when the reason you keep a nail file in the car is because you are afraid that you may snag your tights/stockings. :D

AnnaMaria
11-10-2004, 08:43 PM

You can get in and out of a four wheel drive truck without opening your legs.

you have to get a second drawer in your chest of drawers because the first one is to full of panties for the rest of your lingerie.

Wendy-Anne
11-11-2004, 01:59 AM
You know that you're a cross dresser when you go to weight watchers in drabs and find you're the best groomed person in the room!

You know your a cross dresser when you have to check yourself while shaving in the morning to make sure all the mascara's gone.

You know that you're a cross dresser when the Avon catalogue arrives with your name on it instead of your wife's

Wendy-Anne

Wenda
11-11-2004, 03:23 AM
You REALLY know you're a crossdresser when your eBay purchases exceed your mortage, taxes and utilities for the month of October!!! Help!! I am addicted to buying shoes... wenda.

Wenda
11-11-2004, 03:34 AM
way to go Elinor!!! presume the Stewart is the family Tartan? I still feel as though the purchase, in person, is one of the biggest thrills. go girl. wenda

MistyCD
11-11-2004, 08:06 AM
When you look at your GF or Wifes catalogs for outfits and shoes for you to wear.....

when you go to the library or bookstore and pick up the Cosmo and other fashon magazines....

Luv Misty

Leo
11-11-2004, 09:11 AM
You know you are a crossdresser when you get tangled-up in the straps of a strappy top! Happens a lot to me anyway, especially with a double strap rear crossover. I can get myself in a real fumble.

Laura Jane
11-11-2004, 09:22 AM
You know you are a helpless crossdressing case.....

when you always use loads of bubble bath when bathing, soak in it for ages and then walk round all girly like wrapped in a Pink bath towel afterwards.

Wendy me
11-11-2004, 10:07 AM
you know your a crossdresser if you feel like your in drag in his clouthes

Sharon
11-11-2004, 02:46 PM
You know you're a CD when your hairbrush keeps getting caught in your loop earrings. OUCH!

crispy
11-11-2004, 11:13 PM
you know your a crossdresser if you feel like your in drag in his clouthes
the best yet ! :)

JennyCD
11-11-2004, 11:28 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when you get angry because you chipped a nail while chaining down a 20,000lbs bulldozer.

And had to stop and file the chip before you finish the job. :)

Rachel Ann
11-12-2004, 12:45 AM
you check the department store ads in the morning paper, mark the items you plan to buy and never get around to looking at the sports section...
You know you’re a crossdresser when you go through the Sunday paper discarding the advertising sections – but make sure to keep the ones that have women’s clothing ads.

you're a crossdresser if the world series is on the tube in the other room, and you don't even care b/c you'd rather be here with your girlfriends. :p

world series? what's that?:D
Umm – Chrissy, Erica – lots of GGs follow baseball – on their own.

Fiona K
11-12-2004, 03:21 AM
the best yet ! :)

Absolutely Crispy, the best definition so far!!!!!!

You know you're crosdresser when you sit in the cinema watching Jonny Depp and Kate Winslett in Neverland and can't take your eyes of her wonderful Edwardian costumes and just wondering...................

Fiona

Julie
11-12-2004, 01:09 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when you realise you're talking more than your SO, GG etc....

You know you're a crossdresser when it's you who is always saying "I've got nothing to wear" and not your SO, GG etc......

Rachel Elizabeth
11-12-2004, 01:45 PM
You know you are a crossdresser when you spend more time looking at ladies catalogs on the loo and when you spend time window shopping imagining how an outfit would look on you.

Wendy me
11-12-2004, 01:52 PM
you know your a crossdresser if she has more clouthing than he has

JennyCD
11-12-2004, 02:27 PM
You know you're a CD when you are driving down the interstate daydreaming about going shopping for makeup and clothes and suddenly realize you passed your exit 10 miles back.

Happened today :)

Julie
11-13-2004, 07:28 AM
You know you're a crossdresser when you find yourself watching more and more of the fashion TV channel.

babe4life
11-13-2004, 08:19 AM
You know you're a crossdresser when you find yourself watching more and more of the fashion TV channel.Thing is, Fashion TV really irritates me because I just can't imagine myself wearing any of that when I go shopping :). Although some of the lingerie items are kind of nice ... :o

Went today to get a birthday present and walked away with two new tops and a tracksuit type of item.

You girls have had a really bad influence on me and my purse .... :D

Love,
Vicky

christine55
11-13-2004, 08:57 AM
When you see the new designer fashions, most of them look so silly you certainly can't see yourself wearing them. I think the only people that wear those clothes are rich girls and celebrities and then only to exclusive parties. I've never actually seen any of those clothes on the street. Can't generalize too much though. Occasionally something does show up which looks nice.
Hugs, Christine

Julie
11-13-2004, 03:41 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when you're at the pub/bar with your male friends and all you want to do is get back here to be with the girls.

Wenda
11-13-2004, 04:19 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when you're at the pub/bar with your male friends and all you want to do is get back here to be with the girls.
TOO TRUE, GIRL!! wenda.

crispy
11-14-2004, 12:13 AM

You girls have had a really bad influence on me and my purse .... :D

Love,
Vicky
................. when you refer to your purse instead of your wallet. Was that instinctive, Vicky, or did you have to think about it? :)

babe4life
11-14-2004, 03:07 AM
Crispy, I was going to write a bad influence on my finances .... since I almost never carry cash anymore so my wallet / purse serves as a carrier of a disease ... called debt!

LOL

Love,
Vicky

Cheree
11-14-2004, 08:08 AM
Crossdresser when you see a well kept lady walking in heels 'n hose and know exactly how those clothes feel to HER!!!!! They have such pretty things to wear! This is such a fun site! You ladies are super! All of you!

Natasha Anne
11-14-2004, 08:17 AM
I use a Nine West purse whether in drab or not :) It's the only thing that I can keep all my plastic in.

Crispy, I was going to write a bad influence on my finances .... since I almost never carry cash anymore so my wallet / purse serves as a carrier of a disease ... called debt!

LOL

Love,
Vicky

Rachel Ann
11-14-2004, 08:19 PM
Good thing they don't have debtors' prison any more! :D

JennyCD
11-14-2004, 08:36 PM
Good thing they don't have debtors' prison any more! :D

Maybe someone should point this out to the IRS???

Roxie_31
11-16-2004, 08:43 PM
You Get so P.O'd that you just missed the final bid on that beautiful dress on ebay.

Perhaps I just spend too much time on-line!

Wenda
11-16-2004, 10:05 PM
You Get so P.O'd that you just missed the final bid on that beautiful dress on ebay.

Perhaps I just spend too much time on-line!
...you are CD when you get so p.o'd when you miss the final bid on the shoes and boots on ebay. Wenda. (i now have about 30 pairs of shoes and 4 pairs of drab footwear. go figure) wg.

Stephanie Brooks
11-16-2004, 10:38 PM
...you can tell what brand of pantyhose you're wearing just by the fit and feel. You're beyond all hope hope if you have strong opinions about which make the best day-to-day hose. :p

Rachel Ann
11-17-2004, 12:13 AM
hope? My main hope is to become *more* girly!
(I realize what you meant by the expression, Stephanie, honest)

DonnaT
11-17-2004, 12:28 AM
. . . you aerate your lawn by wearing 6 inch spiked heels.

. . . you give your wife nail care advice.

. . . you run your hand into a pair of your cotton dress socks, and look for a run in them.

. . . your wife calls and screams she doesn't have her wallet because she has your purse.

You catch your wife looking through your sock drawer, and ask "Whatcha you doing honey?" If she answers, "Looking for a pair of pantyhose, my last pair ran," you might be a crossdresser.

. . . in preparation for a romantic evening, you stop by the store for a bottle of Nair. ;)

Sharon
11-17-2004, 01:08 AM
. you aerate your lawn by wearing 6 inch spiked heels.

LOL :D

DonnaT
11-17-2004, 11:22 AM
. . .if your chapstick is tinted red.

Wendy me
11-17-2004, 11:41 AM
you might be a crssdressrer if it takes you 1 hour to get "dressed" and a nock on the door or a car door slaming you can undress and change into something else in 20 seconds

Anne Charlotte
11-17-2004, 04:08 PM
You have more shoes with heels than with laces !

Sharon
11-17-2004, 04:24 PM
You know that you're a crossdresser if you spend less time looking at the models in a lingerie catalogue, and more at the lingerie itself.

Paula A
11-17-2004, 05:47 PM
You know your a crossdresser when...
you are late getting back to work from lunch because on your way you just saw this cute little boutique and you just had to stop/shop since everything in the window was pink.

I was an hour late and broke, the proprieter even let me use the dressing room, I could have blew off the whole afternoon, it was really awsome!

Rachel Ann
11-17-2004, 06:00 PM
...you wouldn't dream of not shaving even if it's your day off...

Sandra H
11-17-2004, 06:24 PM
Well you could say that you have made it as a cross dresser when you get a mail shoot from a life insurance company, in your girl name. I got one this morning in the post addressed to Mrs. Sandra Heaton. :)

coral_s
11-17-2004, 07:20 PM
You can from personal experience discuss the relative merits of wearing tights, stockings or hold-ups, and know the ocassions when each should or should not be worn and the types of clothing with which they are or are not appropriate.

:)

Natasha Anne
11-18-2004, 03:42 AM
You bump/scrape your hand on something and check quickly if your nail polish has been damaged!

crispy
11-18-2004, 04:25 AM
you might be a crssdressrer if it takes you 1 hour to get "dressed" and a nock on the door or a car door slaming you can undress and change into something else in 20 seconds
so right, so true, I'll bet we've all been there. (From the age of 13 in my case, until the present day...... and that's a long, long, LONG time). ;)

Elinor
11-18-2004, 10:12 AM
Yes have often had mail for Elinor. Quite nice really.
Well you could say that you have made it as a cross dresser when you get a mail shoot from a life insurance company, in your girl name. I got one this morning in the post addressed to Mrs. Sandra Heaton. :)

Roxie_31
11-19-2004, 05:55 PM
I have more make up than my wife, I'm better at applying it. Often, I do hers too. Which reminds me, I need more lipstick...

kimmjacoby
11-19-2004, 06:46 PM
You Know Your A Crossdresser When Your Buddies Comment In A Bar Wondering What The Hottie Accross From You Looks Like Naked, And You Make A Comment To Them That You Have The Same Outfit She Is Wearing.

Fiona K
12-18-2004, 12:18 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when you see the accounts clerk at the office Christmas party wearing an outfit you'd give your eye teeth to be wearing!!
Fiona
xx

Tristen Cox
12-18-2004, 09:46 PM
you go shopping Christmas and come back with nothing but lots of women's clothes..

....for yourself!

Stephanie Brooks
12-18-2004, 09:50 PM
...you upgrade the operating system on your computer and tell people it's transitioning. :p

Rachel Ann
12-18-2004, 10:44 PM
A GG work colleagure of mine a few years ago once said to me that everytime she walked into the office, she noticed how I was always looking at her feet !!
Walking through Nordstrom's today, I caught myself noticing the clothes more than the women who were wearing them. :p I was admiring one lady's shoes and looked up to see eyes that said "why is this man staring at my feet?" :D

Serena
12-18-2004, 11:36 PM
You know you're a crossdresser when you take every opprotunity to dress up as a woman (I.E. Halloween, plays, ectcetera).

You know you're a corssdresser when you envy the guys in Sorority Boys. :D

samanthajay
12-19-2004, 12:28 AM
You know you're a crossdresser when you take every opprotunity to dress up as a woman (I.E. Halloween, plays, ectcetera).

You know you're a corssdresser when you envy the guys in Sorority Boys. :D
it's like a wookie man wrowrrow :D

Wendy me
12-19-2004, 09:12 AM
you know your a crossdresser when you know all the words to the fem. adds on the tv

Wendy me
12-19-2004, 09:13 AM
you know your a crossdresser when you go to a strip club and the dancer on stage and you are wearing the same thong

Wendy me
12-19-2004, 09:14 AM
you know your a crossdresser when it's your panttys in a bunch

Roxie_31
12-19-2004, 02:17 PM
You go christmas shopping, and end up buying your wife a digital camera, and a new dress for yourself.

Oh yeah, and you get her gift certificates to Fashion Bug, hoping she will buy you something as well. Would that be considered selfish of me?

rachel_jean
12-19-2004, 03:06 PM
...you get home from work and put ON your heels and something LESS comfortable.

samanthajay
12-21-2004, 02:56 AM
you know your a crossdresser when you go to a strip club and the dancer on stage and you are wearing the same thong
i like that one cause i have a stripper's thong :D

Rachel Ann
12-21-2004, 03:59 AM
You are in a minor accident and the first thing you check is your nails.

Tamara Croft
12-21-2004, 04:14 AM
You are in a minor accident and the first thing you check is your nails.

LOL that sounds like Tammy!!! :D :D

Tamara x

Wendy me
12-21-2004, 06:27 AM
you know your a crossdresser when it's -20 outside and a close clean shave is the frist thing you do when you get up

Noel Chimes
12-21-2004, 08:23 PM
[FONT=Comic Sans MS]undefined[/FONTundefinedundefinedYou know when you're a crosseresser when you dress for work, in HER business suit.
:eek:

new2jersey
12-22-2004, 06:02 AM
You know you're a cross dresser when you look for a mirror to put on chapstick! :)

Fiona K
12-24-2004, 10:30 AM
When you need to buy motorcycle leathers and these are the ones you really want!
Fiona

Wendy me
12-24-2004, 01:05 PM
hot hot hot fiona did i say thay were hot??????

Fiona K
12-24-2004, 03:23 PM
I know Wendy they are soooooo cool!
Fiona
xx

chantelle
12-24-2004, 05:19 PM
#You think the whole world is a cd's amd your friends tell you that you think like a gg.
#You know that you can do that womans makeup better than she.
#You wake up thinking which nail needs repairinng.
#Worry more about your nail while working on the car than the trouble of the car.
#Your sister shows you what underwear she wants to buy cuase your taste in clothes are better.
#You know how feet hurt in heels.[wink]
#You meet a guy and you curse the fact that you arent properly dressed.
#You come to the forum even when you dont feel like a girl.

chantelle
12-24-2004, 05:23 PM
# you play with your hair when you are not alone.
#you are concious of lint on your friends' shoulders.
#you crave to loose pounds,but cant give up choclates.
#You know the kamasutra so that you gg get a orgasm and you dont have to fake one.
#You love to tell your friends that you cant wear a dress cuase everyone iis anti-cd.

kally
12-26-2004, 12:31 AM
:eek: AINT IT THE TRUTH. BEEN THERE DONE THAT.:

kally
12-26-2004, 12:43 AM
You know you are a crossdresser when you see a fantastic dress on a woman and you think to yourself, "I'd look better in that dress............"
Cant even begin to try to count how many times this has happened :confused: HUGS TO ALL