PDA

View Full Version : I'm Out

gennee
03-18-2006, 09:43 PM
My wife knows now that I crossdress. She found my panties buried in my drawer yesterday. I told her that I have been dressing for months. She reacted calmly, though. I told her that I am not gay and that she's the only woman that I love. I will have to educate her about crossdressing and transgender issues. I always wanted to tell her but the time came sooner than I expected. I am calm and feel no shame about it. I told her that this is a part of my life. I'm not sure whether or not she's supportive of it but time will tell. At least one person knows now.

GENNEE

Barb Valentine
03-18-2006, 09:46 PM
Good for you :thumbsup:

Tamara Croft
03-18-2006, 09:47 PM
Well done Genee :D At least now she knows, although she had to find out, but she knows and you can both work together and you must without a doubt educate her as much you can. If she ever needs another GG to talk to, I'll gladly email with her anytime. Just PM me :D

:hugs:

nancy58
03-18-2006, 09:49 PM
It's good that she didn't flip out, but be prepared for a delayed response. Just as someone's flipping out as a first response isn't the final one, so a calm initial acceptance can be followed by additional questions and recriminations. Reassuring your SO that this doesn't diminish your love for her one whit is good, and the best approach.

Nancy

Lisa Baby
03-18-2006, 09:58 PM
Now that she knows, Invite her to look at all of your posts here on the forum. It should reenforce your statement about her being the only woman in your life.

She may wish to join herself to get the opinions and insights from other GGs.

The best of luck in your relationship!

Lisa

gennee
03-20-2006, 03:32 PM
Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. I will keep you posted on our progress.

GENNEE

Julie Avery
03-20-2006, 05:17 PM
Hoping the best for you here in Maryland, Gennee.

Julie York
03-20-2006, 05:21 PM
Good luck. The delayed response comments are worth bearing in mind when she goes very very quiet for the next couple of days.

:thumbsup:

krissysSecret
03-20-2006, 05:50 PM
Gennee,
Take a deep breath.....because you are now in an elite group...those of us that have been outed/exposed either on a voluntary basis,or those of us that have expressed to friends or family our desired lifestyle. Welcome to the club....I hope that everything in your life goes well for you from this day forward. Please just remember to be real while being your female persona...You now have to represent all of us as real women to the best of your abilities...something that we all should try to remember and strive for.
Hugs...
Kristine Dyan

uknowhoo
03-20-2006, 06:19 PM
Congratulations Gennee!! Her initial reaction is an encouraging sign. Do keep us posted, and good luck. ;) Hugs, Tammi