PDA

View Full Version : Shopping for boots

~Tammy~
10-27-2004, 01:11 PM
I finally bought my first pair of womens footwear at the weekend.
I had been out looking all week for the perfect pair of knee length platform boots for my weekend out, without success.
Then friday morning, before work, I decided I just had to get some so had another quick hunt around town.
I had really wanted a pair the same as my ex gave me but not 3 sizes too small! or maybe a pair of fluffy yeti boots.
Anyways, I finally saw a pair in a small shoe shop that were ok and headed inside. There were 3 sales girls at the counter, aged around the early twenties. I asked if they had these boots in size 8. None of them gave me any funny looks and one headed into the back and produced the boots. I then asked if i could try them on, to which she said of course.
I pulled up my trousers leg exposing my hairless legs and wiggled the boots on. They were slightly tight so asked if there was a size 9. As expected she said no those are the largest, all the boots go to size 8. I said ok, they will probably be ok as I was wearing socks and with stockings they would be a better fit. With this the 3 of them gave me a simple smile. I paid and walked out. As I walked by the window I turned to look back at them and saw them giggling away and started to giggle myself!
I was so happy that night when I got ready with my stockings instead of socks and found them to be a perfect fit :)

Wendy me
10-27-2004, 01:21 PM
the joy of a nice pair of boots''''

Julie
10-27-2004, 01:27 PM
Tammy, glad you finally got a pair of boots. It sounds like the salesgirls had been trained to know that the customer is always right. :)

Julie J

babe4life
10-27-2004, 01:31 PM
Tammy, what a wonderful experience! And even better, a new pair of boots ... to boot! :p

chocolateboygirl
10-27-2004, 02:34 PM
Shopping for boots! My favourite subject!! I absolutely LOVE stretch knee-high boots and now that it's winter again here in Soviet Canuckistan, knee-high boots are everywhere! I've bought lots of boots before and I find that I fit into the largest size available, which is usually a women's 10 or 11. Payless is usually my favourite place to buy boots since it's all serve-yourself and the clerks generally leave you alone. I once bought a pair of these incredibly tight, shiny boots at Le Chateau, and even though they we're too tight, I bought them anyways because they were so sexy. I was wearing tights under my male clothes, and when I tried them on, the sales girl didn't even bat an eyelash. Mind you, this was downtown and not in the burbs where people are more square and backwards-ass..

By the way, it's winter pretty much all year here with brief episodes of summer, so boots are almost always around...

toodles yall!
cbg

xsideburnsx
10-27-2004, 04:07 PM
I go shopping for boots very often. But they are a different kind of boots then everyone else is talking about :(

babe4life
10-27-2004, 04:28 PM
Jacob, :D

Love,
Vicky

xsideburnsx
10-27-2004, 04:35 PM
Haha I knew you'd like that, Vicky ;)

Tammy, that's awesome you finally got a pair of boots you liked and that actually fit. Lucky for you, you wear a small size.

Here's to you havin' luck in the future with finding more nice spiffy boots..cause we all know better then to think this is the only pair you will have. :D

GraceUSA
10-27-2004, 10:33 PM
ohh, shopping for boots is so fun. I really do hope they are comfortable once you do have stockings on.

Fiona K
10-27-2004, 11:03 PM
Boots!!
We like boots don't we Vicky?
Fiona

T-girlMichelle
10-28-2004, 06:31 AM
Just got a great pair of Leather Thighhigh Boots with 5in heels on Ebay size 12 for $55.00! They had them all the way up to size 14, go check it out girls!

babe4life
10-28-2004, 07:12 AM
Fiona,

BOOTS!!! :p

Hello Michelle, welcome, welcome and, oh, welcome! :D

Love,
Vicky

Fiona K
10-28-2004, 10:14 AM
Fiona,

BOOTS!!! :p

Hello Michelle, welcome, welcome and, oh, welcome! :D

Love,
Vicky

Yippee Vicky!!!

Welcome Michelle, don't mind us you'll get used to it!!

Fiona
xx

Julie
10-28-2004, 01:21 PM
Just got a great pair of Leather Thighhigh Boots with 5in heels on Ebay size 12 for $55.00! They had them all the way up to size 14, go check it out girls!

Welcome Michelle, those boots sound fantastic.

The mere mention of boots around here does cause one or two people (no names :D ) to, well you saw for yourself so be cautious when talking about boots. :)

Julie J

Amelie
10-28-2004, 02:52 PM
I go shopping for boots very often. But they are a different kind of boots then everyone else is talking about :(

Cool Boots,, these are the kind I wear, except mine don't have the metal toe, and are a little higher up the leg.
Although I can't really tell, maybe your boots are high as well.
Love Amelie

babe4life
10-28-2004, 02:54 PM
I just think boots can be very attractive with the right outfit. A nice pair of boots and jeans goes rather well together in my books :D

Julie
10-28-2004, 03:31 PM
Cool Boots,, these are the kind I wear, except mine don't have the metal toe, and are a little higher up the leg.

Love Amelie

Amelie, are you talking something like a Dr Marten boot with about a 15 eye lace up or more like a monkey boot (not sure if these translate your side of the water)

Julie J

xsideburnsx
10-28-2004, 04:01 PM
Although I can't really tell, maybe your boots are high as well.
Love Amelie

Mine have 10 eyelets....anything higher for me I see as feminine. I figured we'd both be fans of combat boots
:D

Madforboots
10-28-2004, 04:20 PM
Like the name... I love boot, congratulations yo have better luck than me here in portugal is hard to find a 41(in portuguese size i think it's a 9). But as you can see in my avatar i found one's ... Their not the most beutifull ones but i love them. good shopping everyone

PS- It's my first Avatar hope you enjoy it... Hugs :D

Amelie
10-28-2004, 05:05 PM
Amelie, are you talking something like a Dr Marten boot with about a 15 eye lace up or more like a monkey boot (not sure if these translate your side of the water)

Julie J

Not quite like Dr. Martens, they're for skinheads. Just army boots that go a few inches above the ankles.
Love Amelie

Amelie
10-28-2004, 05:08 PM
Like the name... I love boot, congratulations yo have better luck than me here in portugal is hard to find a 41(in portuguese size i think it's a 9). But as you can see in my avatar i found one's ... Their not the most beutifull ones but i love them. good shopping everyone

Nice boots,Madfor,,I like them. How is it living in Portugal? I mean is it easy for you to go out dressed in fem?
Also, welcome to the site,, I'd like to here more about Portugese Crossdressers. In NYC I knew a few Brazilian girls(CDS) they were fun.
Love Amelie

PS-I'm sorry,, you've been here a while, I'm sorry I didn't see you before.

Fiona K
10-28-2004, 06:53 PM

Welcome Madfor!
Great Boots!!!!!!! Lucky girl.
Fiona xx

Wenda
10-28-2004, 09:44 PM
I can't believe that I haven't posted on this thread!! Along with breasts, bras and black satin gloves, boots are among my favourite things! I lucked out and found a pair of size 12 mid-calf boots on clearance at a PayLess Shoes for, yes, $5!!! Unbelieveable!! I wear them at least once a day. Unfortunately, I have developed an irrationial shoe shopping fetish, and have begun to accumulate more footwear than I can wear. I have been waiting for 2 pairs of thigh-highs from ebay for weeks. one leather, one vinyl. Whe I get them, I will post pics. wenda.

Madforboots
10-29-2004, 08:11 PM
Nice boots,Madfor,,I like them. How is it living in Portugal? I mean is it easy for you to go out dressed in fem?
Also, welcome to the site,, I'd like to here more about Portugese Crossdressers. In NYC I knew a few Brazilian girls(CDS) they were fun.
Love Amelie

PS-I'm sorry,, you've been here a while, I'm sorry I didn't see you before.

Hello Amelie... I just found myself not a while ago(CD). So i'm not the rigth person to answer that question. but.... I'dont think that it's possible to go out... people here are very conservative. If you are looking for something in the womens section people start to look at you like you are a freek. Only my girlfriend and a friend know's that I CD but only my friend don't mind that i dress... She's very cool :D . hope everybody was that liberal... People normaly think that they are open mind but when know they turn their back to us. But thei are good thing like this website : :)

Ps- The boots cost me 5€. cool.... isn't it ?

T-girlMichelle
10-29-2004, 08:23 PM
I can't believe that I haven't posted on this thread!! Along with breasts, bras and black satin gloves, boots are among my favourite things! I lucked out and found a pair of size 12 mid-calf boots on clearance at a PayLess Shoes for, yes, $5!!! Unbelieveable!! I wear them at least once a day. Unfortunately, I have developed an irrationial shoe shopping fetish, and have begun to accumulate more footwear than I can wear. I have been waiting for 2 pairs of thigh-highs from ebay for weeks. one leather, one vinyl. Whe I get them, I will post pics. wenda.
Girl What a Deal!!! I,m soooo jealous.

Tristen Cox
10-29-2004, 10:50 PM
X! Those are cool where did you get them?

Madfor sweet now I'm not so lonely wearing mine....hehehe :p

Sharon
10-30-2004, 01:08 AM
I wish I had the nerve to go out shopping in person, but that's why they invented the internet..., isn't it? I love heels and slippers, but I've had my eyes peeled for a sexy pair of knee highs. I only have nerve to dress around the house though -- until I master this make-up enough to convince myself --so boots will wait a while.