PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone post to reddit r/crossdressing? - I just posted a pic there

nikkiwindsor
09-02-2018, 05:40 PM
Does anyone post to reddit r/crossdressing? I just posted a pic there at:

https://www.reddit.com/r/crossdressing/comments/9c7q5m/shaved_legs_arms_skipped_the_hose_slipped_on/

Shely
09-02-2018, 05:51 PM
Went there, you picture is fabulous. but what is reddit? I am on Fliker, which is pretty cool and has lots of CDE groups and lots of pictures. Not sure I need another account to keep track of. But the picture is great and I have also gone w/o pantyhose this summer in several picture sessions. Huggsss

IleneD
09-02-2018, 06:57 PM
First,

OUTSTANDING, Nikki. You look gorgeous in that dress. The grey barn shed background is a bit interesting too.

As for the subject of reddit. You know, the very first forum I attempted to survey and perhaps join was reddit and their CD forum. About 3 years ago. I found the format and manner in which information was exchanged to be un-user friendly. It was not intuitive and I found it hard to use. Also wasn't sure about the personal security aspects.
The next search on CD forums and bulletin boards landed my here on CrossDressers.com. , and thank God it did. What an excellent place for personal exchange, fellowship, advice and self advertising.
Thanks Nick. Looking great, girl.

alwayshave
09-02-2018, 07:09 PM
Nikki, never been to reddit before. The dress is spectacular.

sarah_hillcrest
09-02-2018, 07:30 PM
I'm not a reddit user but as I undersit it is essentially the next iteration of Internet forums, its sort of like one huge forum for the internet. Reminds me of newsgroups back in the earliest days of the internet. I have probably created accounts with 50 or more individual forums over the years in topics as far ranging as diy home repairs, raising guppies, and RPG games, reddit just has one account.

The users are going to be generally younger, and more toxic, then a site like this.

Kimberly Adams
09-02-2018, 08:36 PM
Looks awesome. Great figure. How do you do it?

Mistyjo
09-02-2018, 09:23 PM
Nikki
You look fantastic .
Never have used Reddit

Crissy 107
09-02-2018, 09:34 PM
Nikki, Looking good girl like usual!
Crissy

Shayla
09-03-2018, 02:44 AM
Hi Nikki, I like seeing the photos on the Reddit site (there are lots!) but there is not much in the way of comments, advice, etc that I find here. I have not posted anything there yet but have considered it...

Beverley Sims
09-03-2018, 03:48 AM
First time just to look at you.

Yes, I agree with everyone else nicely presented.

taylor12
09-03-2018, 04:03 AM
Its say you have a hourglass figure which is pretty good but you need to work on your face also it is a bit narrow

You look strong girl.

nikkiwindsor
09-03-2018, 06:38 AM
Now Taylor, help me out here girlfriend...really, how am I suppose to widen my face? Let's see, option 1: Smack each side of my head resulting in swelling. Option 2: fill the inside of my cheeks with acorns like a squirrel. Option 3: figure out how to use contouring to create the illusion of a wider face. Option 4: maybe facial feminization surgery can do the trick. Option 5: gather other ideas from my from my forum GFs to address this challenge...Nikki

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Crissy...but my face is too narrow - I'm trying to figure out how to widen it...help!

- - - Updated - - -

Fortunately, I'm slender with a rectangular shaped body...so all I need to do is wear a well-cinched corset and drop in my forms and voila, hour glass figure! ...no hip pads...some cis-gals I know saw me wearing pads and they said my proportions didn't look right wearing them and told me I looked great without them. Yay! It was one less thing to deal with.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not a reddit user but as I undersit it is essentially the next iteration of Internet forums, its sort of like one huge forum for the internet. Reminds me of newsgroups back in the earliest days of the internet. I have probably created accounts with 50 or more individual forums over the years in topics as far ranging as diy home repairs, raising guppies, and RPG games, reddit just has one account.

The users are going to be generally younger, and more toxic, then a site like this.

I agree...it can be brutal to post there and it's not a place for constructive criticism. Since it is geared more to the younger crowd my posts often get comments like cougar and MILF - lol! Now, some reddit sites do provide excellent feedback like makeup addiction...don't go there b/c it is addicting for sure!

Stacy Darling
09-03-2018, 06:49 AM
Not me, wouldn't know how.

you've definitely smoked the screen though Nikki!
Stacy!

KC Samanatha
09-03-2018, 07:59 AM
Used Reddit for humorous stuff before, but never for this. You look marvelous and thanks for the tip, I will likely be adding those posts to my daily read list.

nina_matz
09-03-2018, 08:34 AM
You are beautiful

Hazel426
09-03-2018, 12:02 PM
Used reddit before to post some pics, more on the naughty side. This place is much better for me on the personal side.

You look amazing by the way!

Stephanie47
09-03-2018, 12:19 PM
I do not due any social media. This is the only site I participate and make comments. You do look lovely. Very nice presentation. As to any of the ladies on this site who do provide a link to a posting on social media which is open to all, I do go to take a look. I like this site because the moderators do a good job expunging comments which are inappropriate. I really get teed off reading derogatory comments made by trolls on other sites. Nice work moderators.

Queen Bridget
09-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Yep. I've posted pics there. I average about 60-ish points. Which isn't bad for an ugly mug like me.

I'm happy to see your post go past 100! Usually only teens hit those numbers.

Also, to those who are thinking to posting. Be aware that there you get a lot of creeps sending you PMs on there. I've had come crazy stuff lol.

Warcraft_Girl
09-03-2018, 04:00 PM
Yes! I'm on there browsing daily. I haven't posted in a while, but I'm sure I will start again soon.

You look gorgeous and I would upvote you a thousand times if I could.

Samantha Sometimes
09-03-2018, 04:28 PM
Wow you look so beautiful and elegant. I love that dress!

laurenscarlett
09-03-2018, 07:09 PM
i have been using reddit with a different id and had subscribed to crossdressing sub, i upvoted u before reading this post. u were looking classy. :)

mirima1992
09-03-2018, 08:15 PM
I have been posting there for a few years, including the cd gonewild subreddit. Lets me unleash my naughty side. But not TOO naughty.

Queen Bridget
09-04-2018, 06:15 AM
Maybe we could have a dedicated thread here so people can post links to their reddit posts (Give each other a little support :P).

jamienoir
09-04-2018, 07:06 AM
Beautiful dress and look.

Joyce Swindell
09-04-2018, 11:07 AM
So lucky to have those hips! Even with a corset I still have no hips. You do look great and I don't think you need to worry about passing. If anyone paid enough attention to suspect a gender issue they would have to look very close and I don't believe your face would be the deciding factor.

Mickitv
09-04-2018, 02:22 PM
I don't post there but that is a beautiful pic of you and I love that dress.

Asew
09-04-2018, 04:13 PM
I use reddit but don't really check out r/crossdressing since it mostly seems to be picture posts. Find much more value here :)

Tracii G
09-04-2018, 05:46 PM
What is reddit ?
I assume its a place you share photos?

Janice An
09-05-2018, 07:48 AM
I just checked it out and I like it here much better.

Robertacd
09-05-2018, 09:22 AM
Meh, too many just picture posts. I don't need that.

Over all. I find Reddit forums very dissapointing. I mean I really wanted to like Reddit, but it just didn't happen.

Pixie_94
09-05-2018, 09:44 AM
Reddit? I just use it to look for some tutorials, art, and information on 4Chan's trolling sprees.

Sometimes Melanie
09-05-2018, 11:35 AM
I usually post my pictures to reddit because its much nicer to do so there. No need for cropping or murdering the quality of your pictures :).
That being said, actual conversation is better had in forums like these or the discord attached to the subreddit, since that by itself is mostly about posting pictures anyways and the upvote/downvote mechanic isnt really helpfull if you want feedback.

kaleyg
09-05-2018, 07:20 PM
I just started using reddit recently, and was so excited when you mentioned it! I hadn't thought of kaley using it! Now I'm there as kaleyg91

cdsamswife
09-05-2018, 08:30 PM
You look gorgeous!!!!! I dont post on reddit and i know Sam (my cding husband) doesnt either .... but i know he browses reddit for photos for inspiration and... other needs sometimes... Im ok with .... hes also shown me a couple photos before which i jave admired but i honestly cant read through the comments that sometimes are very very... dirty..

Loveday
09-05-2018, 10:34 PM
Since you posted a link, I am checking reddit out. The first thing for me is to see if it will work with my 56K connection.

Valentina_Rossi
09-08-2018, 01:14 PM
Hi!!!!

Nikki looks stunning and elegant in that dress. She is also really brave, or at least has thick skin to post to Reddit! She is well aware of what that means...

I just wanted to mention, if one is not sure of Reddit is, or thinks is another forum, to please please inform yourself before you post. You might not know what you are getting into. You can always post later... but once you post pictures there... there is no going back☹

Reddit is notorious for attracting people who pride themselves of "telling it like it is". They can be brutally honest. They can also be sexist, racist and everything in between. I know that I am much more emotially vulnerable, and I could not bear that type of scrutiny.

If you want to know what Reddit is, check a recent article in the New Yorker about how the CEO is trying to regain control, and at the same time keep free speech. If you think you are ok with that, post away! Check also the comments in the r/crossdressing threads and see if that us the type of feedback you want.

As always, there is a bit of everything. If you post, take the good and discard the hateful. But do not let the pink fog make you post, before checking first! Pretty please?

Nikki thanks a lot for sharing, and your wonderful pictures! ❤

Love love
Val💋

Ashley in Virginia
09-08-2018, 03:24 PM
Hi!!!!

...She is also really brave, or at least has thick skin to post to Reddit! She is well aware of what that means....

...Reddit is notorious for attracting people who pride themselves of "telling it like it is"...

I've found the transgenger sub reddits to be the exact opposite. Alot of false praise and alot of "girl, of course you pass".... Ugh. A lot like this place... Lol.

I've posted pictures in r/transtimelines and r/transpassing and I've never gotten any criticism, even though I was looking for it to get an honest opinion.

Linda P.
09-08-2018, 05:40 PM
Nikki,
gorgeous as per usual. As far as the Reddit forum, I'm struck by the number of younger dressers there, and the variety of styles.

Veronica4me
09-08-2018, 09:29 PM
Stunning!

CherylFlint
09-09-2018, 03:44 PM
Nice dress.
Nice photo.
Nice smile.
Good job.
A+

stephaniestilley
09-10-2018, 01:36 AM
I post on the Reddit crossdressing page sometimes, I like that there are a lot of younger people out there exploring their gender... Great photo btw!! I wish I had as good of a figure and I love your hair!

nikkiwindsor
09-11-2018, 05:06 PM
Hi!!!!

Nikki looks stunning and elegant in that dress. She is also really brave, or at least has thick skin to post to Reddit! She is well aware of what that means...

I just wanted to mention, if one is not sure of Reddit is, or thinks is another forum, to please please inform yourself before you post. You might not know what you are getting into. You can always post later... but once you post pictures there... there is no going back☹

Reddit is notorious for attracting people who pride themselves of "telling it like it is". They can be brutally honest. They can also be sexist, racist and everything in between. I know that I am much more emotially vulnerable, and I could not bear that type of scrutiny.

If you want to know what Reddit is, check a recent article in the New Yorker about how the CEO is trying to regain control, and at the same time keep free speech. If you think you are ok with that, post away! Check also the comments in the r/crossdressing threads and see if that us the type of feedback you want.

As always, there is a bit of everything. If you post, take the good and discard the hateful. But do not let the pink fog make you post, before checking first! Pretty please?

Nikki thanks a lot for sharing, and your wonderful pictures! ❤

Love love
Val💋

Val, you're right about receiving a little bit of everything...I'm getting personal messages with the words "cougar" and an acronym that rhymes with "ILF"...Nikki p.s. you do have to have an open mind to deal with many of the comments and messages you may very likely receive.