PDA

View Full Version : would you do hormones?

ashlee chiffon
03-18-2006, 10:57 PM
If...you won the lottery and could afford to live any way you wanted and If...you're SO's were all for it...and If it didn't effect your health and sex urges..

in order to growsome lovely C cup breasts? *or whatever size you wanted*?

i've suffered from "breast envy" all my life and if there was one modification i would do..its that! Luckily i have a and almost b cup size ones when underwired and pushed up and out!

Guess i just would like to know how many cd's have lived with the desire to Actually initiate breast growth...but keeping their man bits..

any thoughts? also curious as to what the GG's think about this? are Small titties acceptable? Would this be going too far?

paulaN
03-18-2006, 11:10 PM
yes I would. I have done them not under a doc's supervision. I know not a good idea. thay were working too. but I stoped.

Barb Valentine
03-18-2006, 11:32 PM
Do you know why men don't have breasts ( they never leave the house) :D

ashlee chiffon
03-18-2006, 11:32 PM
what effects did you noticibly have, luv?

Joy Carter
03-19-2006, 12:33 AM
Well if that included hips and a new seat then well yes!

JeanneF
03-19-2006, 01:22 AM
In a heartbeat.

ReginaK
03-19-2006, 01:24 AM
Of course I would. Hormones among many other things.

Snookums
03-19-2006, 01:32 AM
no effen way

DawnRodgers
03-19-2006, 01:39 AM
Absolutely, positively. Can't imagine anything more pleasant than to have beautiful C cup breasts. It would be fantastic. Actual cleavage, large sensitive nipples. Aching to be kissed and sucked on. What's the downside?

natasha
03-19-2006, 01:41 AM
No question about it. Sign me up!!!!!!!!!:p

trannie T
03-19-2006, 01:41 AM
Hormones are scary, lots of side effects. I'd consider implants though.

Sweet Susan
03-19-2006, 02:21 AM
I would if I weren't married.

MarieTS
03-19-2006, 03:35 AM
To B or not to B...? Yeah, I'd definitiely "Let it B" :D

Gail Stauffer
03-19-2006, 04:14 AM
if I had the money and the time to do it I think I would pursue it!!

Delila
03-19-2006, 04:31 AM
i have seriously considered asking my wife if she would be ok with this i dont want a huge chest just breasts of my own. I know that i would not want the srs but it would be nice to have a bra fit properly.

ashlee chiffon
03-19-2006, 04:55 AM
....about their SO's having some small perky breasts? Would this be going too far?
Remember, this is hypothetical...it assumes no detrimental physical side effects...
of course, there Are the implant possibilities!

ronda
03-19-2006, 07:06 AM
oh c breast that is my dream have tried and will try again. i have had some success in the passed i have almost a B need to get a little bigger. :happy:
megan81 once your breast start to grow that little bit of breast does not work you will want it all

Deidra Cowen
03-19-2006, 07:33 AM
No hormones (hmmm not really up for the side effects to that :D )....but i sure would be heading off to plastic surgery for some boobies!

Marla S
03-19-2006, 07:57 AM
If...you won the lottery and could afford to live any way you wanted and If...you're SO's were all for it...and If it didn't effect your health and sex urges..
Under these conditions ..... hmmmm ...... YES :D
Otherwise: No

Leigh Davis
03-19-2006, 08:17 AM
As a crossdresser I can't see it. I would still like the ability to revert to male mode. I think I can speak for my wife too. Even though the premise was that she would be supportive. I can't ignore that she loves my male mode too.

GypsyKaren
03-19-2006, 10:13 AM
Actually, there's a scientific formula I refered to when I thought about trying hormones, and decided against it...

Genetic male + Female hormones= no sex anymore

Karen

Teresa Amina
03-19-2006, 10:20 AM
My forms are enough, thanks. I like being both sides of me, each has their good points. Now, on the other hand, if we're going for Magic Pills I'd love to really Be for a day.:D

Janelle Young
03-19-2006, 10:24 AM
Given the stated parameters of the question, hum...male chest or breasts? I'd go for two. A left one and a right one please!

JEAN
03-19-2006, 11:03 AM
I have taken some generic brands for breast enhancement with some moderate success,but have also had some experiences with side effects. Be careful what you take and for your health it really is a good idea to consult a physician first. My breast size has increased by one cup size and I have noticed a little difference in my cleavage,but I stopped taking them do to mild,yet noticeable side effects.

Adele
03-19-2006, 11:18 AM
There are alot of "ifs" involved but It would be great to have my own real breasts. A nice set of hips and a shapely bottom to go with them too please!

Julie Avery
03-19-2006, 11:31 AM
I wouldn't. As best I can figure, I want to be a man who looks like an attractive woman. I don't want to look like a man in a dress, but it does seem to me that, to the extent that I want to be seen en femme, I would like people to realize that beneath the appearance is a guy. Strange, I know.

ashlee chiffon
03-19-2006, 11:40 AM
but we're not talking health and sexual risks in this one...
...just whether you would...if you could...and
secondly, how do the GG's feel about it, even with some minimal
development?
i personally won't jeopardize my health... if and when i would consider enlargement , it would be with implants...they are always removable! i

but, if i won the lottery and didn't have to answer to anyone...
who knows where i go in the latter years of my life?

so remember... this is Still a "what if" question...
and great feedback! thanks..bobby

carol ann
03-19-2006, 11:44 AM
I certainly fantasise of having proper 'c' breasts and a narroe waist with proper hips. I also would like to appear 20 years younger. Taking it further i would like to go back to my childhood and be a little giirl with a mummy who dressed me in the most gorgeous dresses and outfits and have an opportunity to live a full life as as a female.

None of it is going to happen so i would not start messing around further with what I have unless it was under proper phsycological and medical advice coupled with a supporting family - and that would be nother fantasy.

Ah well! back to the closet!

EricaCD
03-19-2006, 12:58 PM
Nope, I am too attached to being able to switch back to male, and C cups would not work on my frame.

If the question is "if you could do a body modification to make yourself more female with no consequences", I would rather get feminine hips and a nice round bottom first. Breastforms are an easy modification that look pretty realistic, but it is a royal pain to get a nice looking waist-hip-leg transition.

Love,
Erica

Susan Johnson
03-19-2006, 01:06 PM
I think not, the idea of having my own breasts has an appeal but I believe they have an affect below the waist and I rather like those bits in working order wether I am dressed female or male. I think I will settle for the forms that I can pop into my bra when I need the correct appearance. Its everyones personal choice but I think I will avoid them. I can get a bit of the hip/buttock affect with a padded girdle which rounds me off a little bit but there was an unfortunate side affect when I needed to pee and did not have the option of squatting. I had on false nails and believe me those nails are sharp. I think in future if I wear nails, the girdle will have to stay home in the drawer

miss_sarah
03-19-2006, 02:40 PM
I agree with a few of the others. Hormones? no way. I guess i "fit it/identify" best as ambivalent or androgynous, if you want a term... I'm comfortable in either gender role, as the wind blows. I have some major breast-envy myself, but I'd go the implant route before ever considering hormones! I'm certain I would be just as comfortable presenting as a man with a rack as I am presenting as a woman with a willy! hehe My wife, on the other hand... would probably shoot me! Or get breast-envy herself...

Shelly Preston
03-19-2006, 02:56 PM
NO

The answer depends on you situation.

As a CD no

As a TS yes

Oh and there has to be a lots of thinking done before any decision of this importance.

Mandy Salamander
03-19-2006, 04:13 PM
yess, absolutely,, 'f i won th' lottery, barring side effects,,, i'd certainly doo hormones, 'n electrolosys, 'n more, 'n never spend another minute in drab,,,,, of course, 'f I won th' lottery, i'd prob'ly get hit by a truck on my way t' th' bank t' cash th' check!!!

ericalynne
03-19-2006, 04:52 PM
in a word YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Maria D
03-19-2006, 05:09 PM
I know it's a fantasy question, but I can't help myself pointing out that the fantasy presented in the question is a fairy tale, and therefore pretty moot. You may as well ask 'if a woman wanted to swap bodies and it was possible, would you?' It's a little moot.
Hell, if you asked me 'If I could kill anyone who pissed me off, cut me up in traffic or looked at me in a funny way, and there were no concequences, would I?' Interesting but moot, because I can't remove the concequences. Mind you, since the answer is predictable in both our questions, perhaps not so interesting.

BTW, if your interest is being a man with boobs, I didn't find that bit much fun. Embarrassing actually. Think of it this way: people will see and know.

Take care :)

LilDolly87
03-19-2006, 05:41 PM
0.02 I would, don't take other's advice on something as personal as your sexuality and who you are. If you fell that it will make you who you really are and do more good than bad I say go for it. As for people noticing. People notice how many times you blink so don't pay any mind to them. I would however take it into great concideration healt and mental stability when taking them.

heather_nouveau
03-19-2006, 06:33 PM
Yes! (Emphatic!)

Especially if all other "considerations" were "off the table" absolutely.

I'd be absolutely thrilled to have a perfect "C" cup!

Sigh...

Heather

Michelle8
03-19-2006, 06:42 PM
With out a doubt.I would love to have a women's
body.

ashlee chiffon
03-19-2006, 06:55 PM
wow...did you get up on the wrong side of the bed today???

reginaNJ1
03-19-2006, 08:03 PM
I tried herbals for about 18 months with minimal results. i then switched very slowly to hormones with great results so far after 7 months.. some minor sideeffects in the beginning but havent had any as of late. I stay jsust under the maxime dosages to try and stay safe

ashlee chiffon
03-19-2006, 08:10 PM
how much development in that short of time? Has it diminished you sexual desire?

eleventhdr
03-19-2006, 08:28 PM
The only way i would ever do hormones is if and when they could alter a male completly into a female other wise i amd going to wait until science come's up with a way to alter males into females which i am still might happen in this lifetime. If not then in my very next life i'm going to be female yet again not to mention once this body dies i will automatically revert to my true form female in between lifes that's what i am normally and i am laso different ages between lifes which you can choose to be. Suzy!.

kathy gg
03-19-2006, 10:19 PM
Okay, you keep asking for gg input....hate going into this converstaion really. Don't want to lose my 'cool' status..but..

I like that breast forms come off. I think my hubby has a super foxy boy chest. His pecs are perfection. Why mess with perfection!?

I associate 'breasts' to a girls body, and girls don't turn me on. plain and simple.

The "beauty" of cding is that it is not really "permanent". Hormones = permanent. Not my cup of tea.

Thankfully not my sweeties {desire} either as we already had this discussion prior to getting married and then again before we concieved our baby.

I think the side effects alone are too risky. I mean, this is a product women even have misgivings about taking....

But I know you are asking this in a "fantasy" context. But still...ewww!

I like boys that dressed as girls. Not girls....

:cool:

but we're not talking health and sexual risks in this one...
...just whether you would...if you could...and
secondly, how do the GG's feel about it, even with some minimal
development?
i personally won't jeopardize my health... if and when i would consider enlargement , it would be with implants...they are always removable! i

but, if i won the lottery and didn't have to answer to anyone...
who knows where i go in the latter years of my life?

so remember... this is Still a "what if" question...
and great feedback! thanks..bobby

ReginaK
03-20-2006, 01:07 AM
To B or not to B...? Yeah, I'd definitiely "Let it B" :D
Or in my case, 42B or no 42B.

Hormones are scary, lots of side effects. I'd consider implants though.

True. But implants have just as many possible side effects. But the upside is implants can be removed. Hormonal effects become permanent after a while.

ReginaK
03-20-2006, 01:15 AM
Actually, there's a scientific formula I refered to when I thought about trying hormones, and decided against it...

Genetic male + Female hormones= no sex anymore

Karen

My equation must be missing something, because I don't have the female hormones and i'm still not getting any sex. :(

ashlee chiffon
03-20-2006, 01:48 AM
I'd have to agree that i don't mind taking the enhancers off , just because it's so much fun putting them back on again!
Also, I still want to remain attractive to Women as a male, as well as having my feminine side to enjoy!

Maria D
03-20-2006, 05:48 AM
CuteBobby, I don't mean to upset or offend, it's just that 'fantasy' is fine, but hormones are real. You are only looking to the positive, rather than considering the whole package. I have no problem with this as a concept, and if the question was 'would you have boobs if you could?' then I'd have no problem with that. But by bringing hormones into the fantasy without the negative, I suppose that bothered me, probably because a lot of people want to. Hormones are asked about in the TG forum all the time, and those posts often sound like fantasy too.
I also know that a lot of people self medicate, and if I can I try and discourage that because it can be dangerous. My health has been affected by hormones, for instance.

I think I just want a little divergence between fantasy and reality, until people start to understand the difference.
Of course, it's just my opinion, I won't impose it on anyone, and I didn't mean to upset by saying what I thought.

Take care :)

Felicia
03-20-2006, 06:07 AM
I started taking herbals in my early 60s and they worked along with a natural aging of "grandfather boobs". In my 60s I now have a 38D and little side affects. Was it worth it? To me it is. Another thing about growing old we tend to care less what others think if we are a CD or not. Sure I get looks walking in the mall with a male drab tee shirt and no bra. But then who cares? My SO didn't. (HUG) Felicia

Cheery GG
03-20-2006, 12:17 PM
Having an SO with small perky breasts has its advantages.....!

cheery
xx

sharifemme
03-20-2006, 12:36 PM
Would I like to? Yes, I'd love to have the female form all the time. BUT, there are reasons I don't do it and never plan on it.

1. My wife would either kill me or divorce me.

2. My health wouldn't allow me to even try it.

3. I smoke and anybody who does SHOULD NOT TAKE HORMONES! I have a good friend who was taking Estrogen and she smokes and had a very bad stroke last Christmas. She won't ever be the same. Estrogen use has a really high consequence of having a stroke or even worse. Don't do it unless you really, really have to.

Fortunately, I believe that I am a woman inside and because I have male parts on the outside and a woman that I love, I have the best of both worlds! Wink!

Sharifemme

ashlee chiffon
03-20-2006, 02:44 PM
no probs, wasn't upset Or offended, just curious as to why you carried a hypothetical question to a different level with your criticism.It was interesting to me to find out what the gurls and GG's might think of breast enlargement, even to a minimal degree, in a perfect world, if that was possible. I surely don't *and never will * encourage self medication on any physically altering substance! But my understanding of this forum is to share ideas, relax, ask and answer questions, and enjoy feedback from all acceptible *as deemed acceptible by moderator* topics relating to crossdressing...some members seemed to enjoy the thread, in my opinion.
in addition, I have gotten insight from all the feedback, including yours, so i learned something and had my question answered...
isn't that what this forum is all about?
i mean, no one has to respond if they don't like or agree with the topics...i don't think this was a "lifethreatening" question, encouraging Anyone to start taking hormones. Just a question solicitating some response and trying to see some of the members viewpoints...
i felt you were a bit harse, but you have your reasons and i respect that...i had mine for starting the thread...
life is good! no worries~

ashlee chiffon
03-20-2006, 02:46 PM
my sentiments exactly! I love my lil perty ones!! Now, if they would just grow a lillllltle tiny bit more~:D

Ranee Daze
03-21-2006, 12:14 PM
But I love my penis and all the things it can do more, so hormones are out side my interest. I get off sexually by dressing, its like I'm dating myself, and having a droop in my stoop....where's the fun in that?
If there was a safe way to get breasts and keep Mr. Happy happy...well sign me up!

Cheery GG
03-21-2006, 12:31 PM
my sentiments exactly! I love my lil perty ones!! Now, if they would just grow a lillllltle tiny bit more~:D

Its not mine that are perky...oooohhhh nooooo.....just the ones i play with.....:D

Christina Nicole
03-22-2006, 09:00 PM
I tried estrogen. Powerful stuff, especially in prescription form. The herbals don't do much, in my experience. The secondary sex characteristics are there, breast growth, fat redistribution (to the hips) really does occur. So do mood swings, and other personality issues occur. Emotionally, one's good days are really really good. You feel great! I was happier than my otherwise happiest days. The flip side is that the down days are really strong downers. I'm not surprised that many TS girls, who don't have a support system commit suicide when they are on HRT. I could have. So between that and my wife, I quit.

Teenage girls have a support system, plus mom and the rest of the family to keep them grounded. TG usually don't. Most are at odds with the system, family, etc, so the stress is higher.

If my wife was ok with it, I'd go back to HRT in an instant, but the costs are too high for me, so I don't

Warm regards,
Christina Nicole

Star
03-24-2006, 09:29 PM
no i dont think i would. i am not into being a chemically or surgically altered person. Michael Jackson comes to mind.

barb M
03-24-2006, 09:36 PM
Yes Yes of course!

Jennaie
03-24-2006, 09:57 PM
Under the circomstances you mentioned, yes, I would try them. I do not believe that they would cause me to grow breast, at least not b or c cups. I do think that they would allow me some insight into my transgenderism that would give me a better picture of who I am and who I would like to be.

As for surgerys, I would love to feminize my face. I do not think I will ever get to that point but it's nice to fantasize about.

HaleyPink2000
03-25-2006, 12:22 AM
Yes I would. But I would never TS all the way, only breasts. I would love to have a D+ Breast size. But No cutting down there , NO NO NO. If Hormones would help my shape then lets go for it. Guess I'm into impersonation HUH?

jodybi35
03-25-2006, 07:07 AM
I took them for about 5 months once, loved the feeling I had.....kinda a feeling of contentment I had not known. My breasts are somewhere between a B and a C, mostly C now. I have some cleavage. One of the
upsides was softening of hair, which I hate. Skin softens a bit too. I did
notice some emotions which I had not had before though, like crying. I
don't have to wear a bra, but could with my present size. My wife is not totally into my desires, but has come a long way in terms of my wearing
panties. Hormones are not without a downside as some have mentioned.
Just as for the female, they can bring about a host of problems. Conjugated
estrogens can bring about a thromboemolism, stroke, MI, breast CA, (yes,
even men can get breast cancer), endometrial CA (females only), as well
as endometrial hyperplasia, uterine fibroid enlargement (again, females only),
gallbladder disease, cholestatic jaundice, pancreatitis, asthma exacerbation,
depression, and more. Well, that should be enough food for fodder. I liked
them, but quit taking them. I definitely liked the way they made me feel though, femminine.

Star
03-25-2006, 09:41 AM
on second thought...yes.

Adrienne Heels
03-25-2006, 09:58 AM
I think I would definitely try hormones. I have a very strong desire to be feminine and would love to have 38B breasts!! Also, then I'd lose this disgusting body hair!!

HaleyPink2000
03-25-2006, 10:48 AM
I also wonder if it would help keep the hair on my head.

jillinla
03-25-2006, 11:47 AM
I've tried them
Amazing
If I had no restrictions I'd do them again and continue
They give you breasts and hips
:)

HaleyPink2000
03-25-2006, 12:43 PM
I take enough other pills now. Whats a few more? LOLOL:)

Oh and what is the name of each and what are the effects they say each will give? Oh and what typical doses?

womanatheart
03-25-2006, 01:38 PM
I really dont know much about the side effects of hormones (my fault) but I really dont consider them an option. Dont get me wrong; I'd love to have breasts. Oh!!! - to have real ones. But if I had them, I am in the same situation I am now with forms. I am still a man with breasts.

I tremeondously enjoy my moments efem. I risk much by enjoying my moments of bliss efem. But like, Teresa Amina, I'd buy a truck load of "be a total woman for a day pill". Though, I have this affinity for women and semi aversion for men looks, I understand the importance of having the option of switching at my choice. :happy:
Love,
Stephanie