PDA

View Full Version : Hiatus

Helen_Highwater
09-08-2018, 05:07 AM
The SO and I are off on a 3-4 week holiday starting Monday so that means an enforced break in any form of dressing even knickers.

In truth I don't think it's going to be an issue for me as I'll be kept busy seeing sights and traveling about.

What I will miss is my regular visits here. While we're not going to the dark side of the moon, opportunities to get logged into this site will be restricted.

Engaging with the community is in some ways as important as dressing itself. Being able to express myself through the written word I find is an important part of my CD'ing. As I can't fully dress that often and actually getting out is far rarer, expressing myself here is a great safety valve, connecting me as it does to you all.

In sharing the exploits of others I gain a sense of my experiences both past and hopefully still to come. Plus being able to offer support and encouragement to others, without trying to sound too pompous, gives a real feeling of satisfaction in knowing others are moving to a point were they to get to experience that moment of freedom went they first step into the muggle world.

So, I'll catch ya later and as the Terminator says, "I'll be back"

Nikkilovesdresses
09-08-2018, 05:09 AM
I feel just the same way about the site Helen.

Have a great time...

nikkiwindsor
09-08-2018, 06:31 AM
The SO and I are off on a 3-4 week holiday starting Monday so that means an enforced break in any form of dressing even knickers.

In truth I don't think it's going to be an issue for me as I'll be kept busy seeing sights and traveling about.

What I will miss is my regular visits here. While we're not going to the dark side of the moon, opportunities to get logged into this site will be restricted.

Engaging with the community is in some ways as important as dressing itself. Being able to express myself through the written word I find is an important part of my CD'ing. As I can't fully dress that often and actually getting out is far rarer, expressing myself here is a great safety valve, connecting me as it does to you all.

In sharing the exploits of others I gain a sense of my experiences both past and hopefully still to come. Plus being able to offer support and encouragement to others, without trying to sound too pompous, gives a real feeling of satisfaction in knowing others are moving to a point were they to get to experience that moment of freedom went they first step into the muggle world.

So, I'll catch ya later and as the Terminator says, "I'll be back"

Oh Helen, we'll miss you. I do appreciate your insight and encouragement and look forward to you being regularly back on the forum after your trip. Nikki

Angie G
09-08-2018, 07:32 AM
I was at my Granddaughter's house for two weeks down in Georgia. I only got to dress in the bedroom at night. I made it the two week ad lived through it.:hugs:
Angie

DMichele
09-08-2018, 07:56 AM
Helen,
If it is possible, may your hiatus be a happy one. Who knows, maybe you will be enriched during that time.

Being a part of this community has had a positive influence on me, for which I am very thankful.

bridget thronton
09-08-2018, 08:51 AM
Enjoy your trip

Frannie7
09-08-2018, 09:42 AM
Have a great trip, Helen. We will be here when you return.

BLUE ORCHID
09-08-2018, 10:11 AM
Hi Helen :hugs:, Just enjoy yourself and have a wonderful Vacation, We will wait here for you . >Orchid ..+:daydreaming:+..

Teresa
09-08-2018, 10:16 AM
Helen,
Maybe you could do what Bev did and give us a daily travel logue .

I can understand your feelings , we may not know each other personally but the support is still there , we push each other a little further on and then share the story .

Have a great time wherever your travels take you , and have you got some catching up to do when you get back both here on the forum and the new autumn clothes collections in the shops !

Crissy 107
09-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Helen, Have a great vacation and we will look forward to seeing you when you get back.
I often think to myself, where would I be without wonderful forums like this?
Crissy

CarlaWestin
09-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Have a good time, Helen. Actually, a vacation from being fem and crossing back to Thuhh Male sounds
like an adventure on the other side. Kinda' intriguing in a scandalous sorta way. Relax and enjoy some
bad habits. And when you get back........

alwayshave
09-08-2018, 03:28 PM
Helen, I envy your 3-4 weeks vacation. However, I could not go that long without wearing panties.

Lana Mae
09-08-2018, 03:44 PM
Have a great 3-4 weeks! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy! Hugs Lana Mae Oh, and we will still be here when you return!

Bobbi46
09-08-2018, 03:47 PM
Helen, There has to be a way you can still be with us whilst you are away, do you have a smart phone that would be one way, oh well we wait on tenter hooks for your return,
have a fantastic time and get back soon.

docrobbysherry
09-09-2018, 12:38 AM
Helen, I assume your staying away is a self enforced break? I travel internationally a lot and am no techie! Still, even in the most primitive locations I've found internet cafes to access the web. And, nearly every hotel in countries above 3rd World level has WiFi. So, unless you're on a cruise ship where internet access costs a fortune, u COULD still visit us if u wanted to!:battingeyelashes:

In fact, I'm writing this post from my room in Bangkok!:heehee:

DaisyLawrence
09-09-2018, 01:31 AM
3 or 4 weeks away eh? You'll not miss much in that time apart from about 20 threads about panties, maybe one or two insightful ones. What you will miss are my best replies because they will have been deleted by the time you get back :)

Helen_Highwater
09-09-2018, 04:36 AM
Gurls,

I'm sure I'll find some opportunities to get online. It's just going to be far less frequent and with less time to join in with conversations.

It'll be a drag, (see what I did there?), but I'll survive I'm sure. Afterall I'll have getting back to dressing to look forward to. Add to that, it'll bring me that much closer to the week away I've planned in November were I will be enfemme 24/7. There's always ups and downs.

Teresa
09-09-2018, 05:05 AM
Helen,
Maybe it's a shame your wife isn't more on board maybe you could have made a small party up !

Do I detect a certain reluctance ? I know when I've been in this situation I've been dragged along to update my male clothes for the trip , I kept eyeing up the female sections , I must admit my wife wasn't that stupid , all she said was , " You needn't bother even looking !" If only she knew how much more I would have enjoyed the trip !

It still makes me smile when we took a short break to Jersey , my case was still going round the conveyer at East Midland airport when we arrived at the hotel , I couldn't resist saying , " I hope you've brought enough stuff because it looks like we're sharing !" She needed a full glass of wine at the bar to get over that one !!! Annoyingly my case caught up with us the next morning !

DIANEF
09-09-2018, 10:37 AM
My wait is not going to be as long as yours Helen but I have a two week gap between dressing days while my wife is off work. I will have access to this forum of course. Enjoy your holiday!