PDA

View Full Version : Drab Vacation - How to get through it?

Veronica4me
09-08-2018, 09:39 PM
I'm going to stay with family this week that have no idea (for the most part) of my feminine dressing. Any suggestions for getting through a week without the ability to dress at all?

Yukihime
09-08-2018, 09:50 PM
Are you able to get a private room for just yourself? The simplest way I think would be to get a room that you alone have access to, and dress to sleep every night.

If you're forced to share a room with others (wife, young children, or no budget), then maybe bring smaller items to underdress with.

At the worst case, make sure you have the internet to keep yourself as occupied as you can. Bring games, books, movies, anything to make the time pass faster.

Crissy 107
09-08-2018, 10:02 PM
Hi Veronica, You’re going to be ok, I recommend just underdressing. The week will fly by and before you know it you will be back to your regular routine. Crissy

Veronica4me
09-08-2018, 10:02 PM
Thank you, Yukihime,
I will be at my mother's house with two brothers there in a room that has doors, but is a hallway to the house shower. No privacy at all. Maybe, just panties and knee high tights for the week.

Tracii G
09-08-2018, 10:03 PM
Be realistic you can to handle it for a week.
If you have no will power wear panties then because no one will see them.

Veronica4me
09-08-2018, 10:04 PM
Thank you, Chrissy. Just looking for advice on under drab dressing. The time will go by quickly, for sure.

mattea
09-08-2018, 11:26 PM
Veronica,

I feel your pain! I’m out traveling and had an opportunity to visit family for the past three days and had to switch my bags around to leave my girl clothes in the car. My family here have young children and one adventurous little one that loves to plunder through your belongings. The last time he noticed some panties which I was able to blame on accidentally grabbing some of my wife’s during packing so this time I was ready. I’m leaving out shortly and the rest of the time away I will be by myself so it’s back to normal as I only own two pair of male underwear and always underdress. It’s a price we have to pay if we are not ready to come out. I wouldn’t have even have brought those underpants if it had not been for the last time I was here and that little bugger. My wife calls them going to the doctor shorts because that’s the only time I wear them.

Under dressing is always my go to plus I keep everything shaved and it st least makes me feel a bit more like myself. Good Luck! At least if you have been away for a while there is always the thrill of getting back to it. I’ve enjoyed my visit but excited to get my girl clothes back out!

sometimes_miss
09-09-2018, 03:25 AM
When I used to go on vacation with family and couldn't dress, I would just distract myself with activities and reading. Worked well enough. My desire to crossdress is highest mostly when there is nothing else keeping my mind busy.

Helen_Highwater
09-09-2018, 04:25 AM
Veronica,

A week! That's nothing. I'm just about to start a 3-4 week trip with no chance of even underdressing. My access to the good folks here will also be restricted so while not quite cold turkey I'll just get on with it and look forward to that day when I can get back to knickers and skirts.

Teresa
09-09-2018, 04:42 AM
Veronica,
I found the toughest trips to get through are cruises , one day I've promised myself I'm going to do one as Teresa .

The day trips are OK apart from seeing some lovely sunddresses in evidence , and back on board seeing some great swimwear but it's the evenings that really get me . Seeing all the ladies appear in beautiful gowns wearing heels they don't usually wear , make up immaculate , you could say really pushing the boat out . They gracefully glide into dinner and after sit in comfort while enjoying a drink and go off to see a show . It does appear like sheer heaven to people in our community , but then the old cynic in me has seen the aftermath when they are so glad to kick off the shoes and slip out of the shaping underwear when they return to the cabin . To me a small price to pay !

Veronica4me
09-09-2018, 09:16 AM
Love the "going to the doctor shorts," Mattea,

Getting back to it when I return will be nice, for sure. However, I'll be so busy while I'm there that it really won't be a big deal, except for the panties!

Stephanie47
09-09-2018, 11:25 AM
Just suck it up and enjoy the family visit. Frankly, the more you dwell on the fact you cannot wear womanly attire the worse it will be for you. If you need something private to keep the edge off your frustrations go with a white or black panty without any overt femininity to it such as lace and bows. If you do not have a positive attitude about it, nothing will help overcome your frustrations. See what happens if you ever have a not so accepting wife.

Alice B
09-09-2018, 01:00 PM
It is not that hard as you will be busy with activities. My wife and I go on many vacations, often up to a month at a time. I wear panties, but that is it and we get along well

Beverley Sims
09-11-2018, 08:13 AM
I find that there are a lot of interesting things to do, places to go and relatives to meet.

Time does pass quickly that way.

Sara Jessica
09-11-2018, 08:48 AM
Gosh, it must suck to be on vacation with your family. Do share how you are actually able to get through the ordeal.

DaisyLawrence
09-11-2018, 09:21 AM
Yeah here's a suggestion. Figure out that the universe does not revolve around you and enjoy your week with your family.

Oh and to all the inevitable "can you not just wear panties" comments...really? It's just a week FFS.

HollyGreene
09-11-2018, 07:56 PM
I just had a week's vacation and had the same problem. I always underdress, but that week we were staying at a friend's house in Austria, and I was sharing a room with my wife and sons. My wife knows, but my sons don't, so I spent the entire week wearing men's underwear.
Fortunately, we had a very active and busy week, so I didn't have much time to dwell on it.
As soon as we were back home, I changed into something more comfortable.

Krea
09-12-2018, 01:41 AM
Veronica - you could do limited underdressing, just for a few days. The enjoyment of your holiday should override your disappointment at less dressing. :thumbsup:

t-girlxsophie
09-12-2018, 03:55 AM
I've had a cpl holidays with my wife where I would take an outfit or two,and have a Sophie night, even on one holiday in Greece spent every night on the balcony in summer dress,bathing costume etc.

But I've also went family holidays,or just the both of us where anything femme was left behind (a joint decision) and guess what I managed perfectly fine,really a week's nothing

Sophie

Charlotte7
09-12-2018, 04:34 AM
and guess what I managed perfectly fine,really a week's nothing

I too have found a week easy to do, as Sophie says, it's nothing. In fact I'm just back from a week away with no dressing. OK, two weeks, that's a lot harder, but still doable. As for longer, these days, that's uncharted territory, and it could be the case then, as in the case of old maps, "Here be dragons" :)