PDA

View Full Version : Women so unpredictable

Maria 60
09-09-2018, 08:29 AM
When I told my wife 30 plus years ago and she wanted to see where it was going, her number one rule was no pink of anything. After a year and she seen the dressing was pretty harmless and she bought me a pink bra and panties set.
Lately I've taking a liking to her everyday panties and she doesn't like sharing, so yesterday she bought me some of my own pairs. I went to try them on and they were Puma fem panties and when I looked in the mirror there was a pink Puma on it. I went to show her and she pulled out a pair of pink fluffy slippers out of another bag telling me I'm always walking in bare feet.
I told her for a women who never wanted me to wear anything pink, what a turn around. She said don't push it because a women changes her mind quickly.
My dad always said don't try to figure out a women, and sometimes we also shouldn't give up on them. I believe that's a good scenario for unacceptable wifes, they change there mind quickly and who knows what tomorrow will bring. Just thought it was a sign of hope for the unacceptable wifes.

Micki_Finn
09-09-2018, 08:43 AM
I generally try to stay away from making generalizations but I’m glad to hear you’ve had a bit of progress on the wife front. So I’ll turn this a bit and say that yes, women can be just as confused and conflicted as we ourselves often are.

Stephanie47
09-09-2018, 11:14 AM
Maria, you are very fortunate. I don't think your wife is going to do a complete 180 degree turn around on your desire/need to wear women's clothing. You've been married too long. If she were to come down on you for wearing women's clothing it would be because you started to do something totally out of character after 30 plus years of marriage.

Yes, women may change their minds about cross dressing, especially within the first years of the reveal. Some women will never accept this in their husbands and state so right up front. Others, may try to find some acceptance, and, initially appear to be accepting or at least acquiescing to her husband's desire, but, find they just cannot accept it. Of course, if the husband unilaterally expands his cross dressing believing his wife is accepting, things may totally go off the rails.

You are fortunate, not doubt about it.

Diane Smith
09-09-2018, 11:19 AM
I saw a quote in today's newspaper that seems relevant here:

Thought for today

"To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little. To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand her at all." — Helen Rowland, American writer, journalist and humorist (1876-1950).

- Diane

CherylFlint
09-09-2018, 03:15 PM
So my wife has been dressing me for 20 years and then one day she says, "I don't like short skirts. I'm going to dress you in longer ones."
So for the next couple of years I'm wearing longer skirts and then one day she says, "I like you in short skirts."
Go figure.

docrobbysherry
09-10-2018, 12:23 AM
I wish it was all that easy, Maria. Your analysis of how to get along with women, I mean.

Altho I didn't begin serious dressing until after we split up? I don't think my ex would have cared what I did or wore if her charge cards had no limits!:doh:

Judy-Somthing
09-10-2018, 05:21 AM
Hummmmm?

Connie D50
09-10-2018, 09:38 AM
Wow great news when ever a wife comes around even just a little is always great for all of us that there is hope :). Great post I hope it continues for a long long time.

Tracii G
09-10-2018, 11:13 AM
Sounds like you have a good woman.
I was never that lucky.

NancySue
09-10-2018, 04:48 PM
You are so right. It’s a plus for me. I love it when my supportive wife changes her mind. Her new ideas are always winners. I didn’t know what a skort was. She suggested I try one...I did..and loved it. I like the “you never know” suspense.

BLUE ORCHID
09-10-2018, 08:09 PM
Hi Maria :hugs:, Any gift from my:love:Wife is always treasured. >Orchid ..+:daydreaming:+..

Beverley Sims
09-11-2018, 07:02 AM
Sound advice from your wife, "Don't push it"

Advice from me, don't ask her to give an opinion on your appearance, SHE WILL TELL YOU. :-)........

Rayleen
09-11-2018, 07:12 AM
I listen to her, but never judge her and she does the same for me. We have the same taste for clothes too.