PDA

View Full Version : Don't hold back !

Teresa
09-23-2018, 05:09 AM
I was in the Matalan store yesterday trying on the dress in my avatar and looking in the full length mirror in the changing area when a mother with her adult daughter walked by , she said , " Looking good girl !" I replied , " Thanks for that ! but let's not forget this is as good as it gets !" She turned and touched me softly on my arm and said , " You're so darn right girl ! Why do we hold back ! Good for you girl go for it !"

As they left the changing room I heard her say to her daughter , " Come on girl , let's go and load this trolley up *.....* the expense , lets have some fun !"

Well I've been called , " Madam " and a " Lady " so now I've just been called , " Girl "

I'd also chosen a nice grey winter skirt which I felt was too short , I was looking in the mirror when a lady had a her head on one side looking at me , so I told her I thought it was too short , she said, " it looks fine with your black boots and opaque tights besides if I had your legs I wouldn't worry !" I commented her legs looked fine, so with that she went off to see if they had one in her size .

So come on all you girls do as the lady said and don't hold back !!

alwayshave
09-23-2018, 08:12 AM
Good for you Teresa. I always love your stories of interaction.

Beverley Sims
09-23-2018, 09:02 AM
What worries me is the expense. :-)

Teresa
09-23-2018, 11:43 AM
Bev,
I can't repeat the lady's exact words about the expense but her daughter appeared to be all for it !

BLUE ORCHID
09-23-2018, 06:26 PM
Hi Teresa :hugs:, It sounds like you have this program Totally figured out. >Orchid ..+:daydreaming:+..

Sami Brown
09-23-2018, 07:09 PM
What a fun story! And to think you have become a fashion guru to GGs, I am sure that is an unexpected positive side effect of your openness.

Sami

Teresa
09-23-2018, 07:14 PM
Blue,
I guess I'm so comfortable with the situation it just happens in a natural way . I haven't jumped all the hurdles yet but as you say it does appear to be a clearer track I'm running on at the moment .

Sami,
I'm not sure how I would put it but I recently told the story of when I bought the brown boots . I was asked by a wife with her husband watching to show her how both boots looked before she decided to buy them and then two ladies commented that the heels weren't as high as they thought and both went off to find a pair in their size .

Rachael Leigh
09-23-2018, 09:30 PM
You know Teresa I would love seeing you and Kandi get together and have a day of it you two would have such stories to
tell. You both just know how to throw caution to the wind and be yourself
Thanks for sharing

DaisyLawrence
09-24-2018, 01:50 AM
Nice to hear such a lovely story, especially with there being so many fantasy threads.

Connie D50
09-24-2018, 06:41 AM
What a great story when my wife tries on cloths I love the women talk to each other about outfit they are trying on.