PDA

View Full Version : In Defence of my Wife!

Stacy Darling
09-25-2018, 10:11 AM
After a severe flogging and most pleasant beration tonight I sit back and sorely think well Yeh!

My wife has been making excuses for my appearance , My Talon like nails mostly, then my femmebrows and lips

I think that I own who I am yet my impact is so still felt!
Stacy!

Beverley Sims
09-25-2018, 10:16 AM
My wife gave that up years ago.

She finds it easier to accept my appearance and just agrees with those that may comment.

Stephanie47
09-25-2018, 10:56 AM
To whom is your wife making excuses for your appearance? Are we to assume others have made comments in a negative manner due to your long fingernails, eyebrows and lips? If the comments were favorable I am assuming she would not 'berate' you.

Teresa
09-25-2018, 11:27 AM
Stacy,
Not quite with your drift , for a moment I thought you were tellings us some masochistic details of your private life !

So is you wife happy with your female traits or hopping mad ?

Rhonda Jean
09-25-2018, 02:13 PM
Sometimes we need a wake up call. Now, what are you going to do about it?

BLUE ORCHID
09-25-2018, 03:00 PM
Hi Stacy :hugs: Every now and again I let my nails start to look great and my:love:Wife will say that my

nails are starting to look feminine, and I thank her then she says "That was not meant as a compliment. "

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orrchid ,,o:daydreaming:o..

monalisa
09-25-2018, 03:29 PM
Always good to get an occasional flogging

Jaymie
09-25-2018, 07:11 PM
Lol... Think we may need to start a metoo movement for abused trans girls... not cool!

docrobbysherry
09-25-2018, 10:08 PM
Across the pond we speak differently, but after reading your post twice, I thot what Teresa did, Stacy!
That u were beaten, then given pleasant libations. By someone? Your SO?:straightface:

What threw me off was how u switched gears to your SO and femininity! I figured it must be the "libations"!:drink:

Debs
09-26-2018, 12:07 AM
now that was funny Doc, lol, get your confusion. made me chuckle.

- - - Updated - - -

Still chuckling, lol you've hit my funny bone

Becky Blue
09-26-2018, 12:40 AM
Doc, it has nothing to do with localised language I can assure you.. I am from Australia like Stacy and also was uncertain what she meant

Rachelakld
09-26-2018, 01:46 AM
In New Zealand, we also don't generally have pleasant berations, although I must admit I love NSW and people there are generally pleasant.

Sometimes, who we become, is not the "happy ever after" that our wives signed up for.

Michelle1955
09-26-2018, 07:05 AM
My wife make comments about my long nails also. Just say I need to trim them. No battles just comments.

DaisyLawrence
09-26-2018, 09:13 AM
Uh??????

Stephanie47
09-26-2018, 10:44 AM
Stacy,
Not quite with your drift , for a moment I thought you were telling us some masochistic details of your private life !

So is you wife happy with your female traits or hopping mad ?

I hadn't thought along those lines, but, it could make sense. "Severe flogging and most pleasant beration." However, the problem with just writing and reading words is the absence of voice inflection.

My wife does not make any snide comments. She does not ridicule. On the other hand I do not make any attempts to project any outward signs of femininity. I pretty much can put my male and female selves in separate boxes. Marriage is always an ongoing negotiation of two parties. I've always recommended the husband and wife arrive at some mutually acceptable boundaries, which should not be changed unilaterally. Over the years I've read too many threads/posts of a non accepting wife who chides, berates, and otherwise makes her husband miserable. On the other extreme are the men who push it in their wive's faces with the "take or leave" attitude. This battling is not limited to the cross dressing issues.

As Rhoda Jean (#5) stated, "Sometimes we need a wake up call."

Stacy Darling
09-28-2018, 07:58 AM
After a severe flogging and most pleasant beration tonight I sit back and sorely think well Yeh!

My wife has been making excuses for my appearance , My Talon like nails mostly, then my femmebrows and lips

I think that I own who I am yet my impact is so still felt!
Stacy!

Never the wordsmith!
My Sarcasm in relation to being verbally Flogged & Berated was my expression, and now more sorely!

My wife has been making "excuses" or telling our friends/acquaintances that I coat my lips as they are dry, have such long nails for acoustics, and colour my face and brows to make me appear more healthy when so blanc & Pale.

It is to me to defend what I choose to do, Not for Her!

That was where I was going, in some strangely worded, made sense to me way!
Smile.

Kelly DeWinter
09-28-2018, 09:37 AM
berate. transitive verb. :
to scold or condemn vehemently and at length being berated by her parents when she came home late.

Flog
INFORMAL•BRITISH
sell or offer for sale.
"he made a fortune flogging beads to hippies"

sore·ly
adverb

to a very high degree or level of intensity (especially of an unwelcome or unpleasant state or emotion).
"she would sorely miss his company

So the OP could mean?

"After a severe beating with a whip and most pleasant scolding by my mom, tonight I sit back and in distress, think well Yeh!

kimdl93
09-28-2018, 09:51 AM
Stacey, serious question...do you dislike your wife?

docrobbysherry
09-28-2018, 11:57 AM
I think u need to tell your wife this, not us, Stacy. We can't change anything between u 2!:straightface:

jacques
09-29-2018, 12:07 PM
hello Stacy,
my wife is accepting of my hobby at home, but sometimes the little things can show unintentionally at other times: my long nails with clear varnish, shaved chest and legs... and I forget that.
my wife is a star!
luv J