PDA

View Full Version : Mother's GG friends....

heathr1
03-19-2006, 02:04 PM
In my teens, I used to find the long shiny hair of one of mother's friends so attractive and another friend of hers wore the most lovely make-up and perfume.

As a teen, were you fascinated by any of your parents' GG griends clothes or makeup/perfume?

Eric/a
03-19-2006, 09:20 PM
As a teen, were you fascinated by any of your parents' GG friends' clothes or makeup/perfume?

Long before that! My parents used to host dinner parties, Christmas parties, church group parties, etc., at our house. These were usually formal or semi-formal as far as the attire went, and by the time I was 4 or 5, I definitely had a fascination for women's party outfits, whether it was a "little black dress," a long gown, a sequined party dress, or what have you. It was really more their high heels, though, that I liked, especially when it was some kind of a glittery ankle strap sandal. While I'm thinking about it, this (http://www.heelsforyou.com/Images/Tabu/Naughty-RS-ELGlarge.JPG) one's about the closest I can find in today's catalogs, but that basic design's been around long enough to have possibly been what I saw back then. Needless to say, it was one of my first picks when I was able to start shopping for my own fem stuff!:D