PDA

View Full Version : opportunity

patti3
03-19-2006, 02:35 PM
:) As my SO drives out of the garage patti awakens sneaks out of the closet buries her face in lovely lingerie selects a dress and becomes her complete female self. As rare as this opportunity presents itself the pleasure increases exponentially each time. Do all closeted C/Ds feel this way?

Cherry Lynn
03-19-2006, 02:40 PM
I used to before i came out to my wife. Now when she drives up and comes in like she did just a few minutes ago and I am dressed,she smiles and I realize why I love her so much. Life is good.

Joy Carter
03-19-2006, 02:51 PM
I worked midnights for years so when I got home everyone was leaving for work/school so I would let Joy out and play all day.Then I would go to bed and get woke up "are you going to sleep all day!" there is mowing to be done and my car needs this and we are going out with friends tonight on and on. I finally had to keep Joy bottled up more often bacause of lack of sleep. I did enjoy being alone with her but that never happens much any more.

Julie Avery
03-19-2006, 03:23 PM
Patti, my guess is that the "pleasure increasing exponentially" with each opportunity you get to dress, might have to do with you learning through experience what exactly in crossdressing really works for you. I think that's how it went with me when not a soul on earth knew what mischief I was up to ;) Be well, sis.

EricaCD
03-19-2006, 03:50 PM
In a word, yes!

Jolene
03-19-2006, 04:11 PM
Yes .. I can imagine how you feel as you slip into your things and that rush of emotion takes you over .......... I am always afraid ot That knock on the door ....... an unexpected visitor .. You go girl ...... Jolene

Julie Avery
03-19-2006, 04:30 PM
Yes .. I can imagine how you feel as you slip into your things and that rush of emotion takes you over .......... I am always afraid ot That knock on the door ....... an unexpected visitor .. You go girl ...... Jolene

I've often wondered what I'd do, if I were in my favorite dress, and UPS showed up with a package I'd been eagerly awaiting and absolutely had to sign for ;)

ericalynne
03-19-2006, 04:48 PM
oh yes yes yes...love ericalynne...kisses all

sky0629
03-19-2006, 05:05 PM
every minute of everyday

Alex R
03-19-2006, 05:12 PM
I'm a real late starter and I find myself grabbing every small opportunity when it arises - it just feels great!

Jenny Warren
03-19-2006, 05:13 PM
I've often wondered what I'd do, if I were in my favorite dress, and UPS showed up with a package I'd been eagerly awaiting and absolutely had to sign for ;)

Due to my work, (I am home based, but part of my work takes me out and about), this is a regular occurance.

I have accepted parcels in male mode, in female mode, and in my nightdress and dressing gown.

The delivery guy has gone passed looking confused.

Jenny

Julie Avery
03-19-2006, 06:03 PM
The delivery guy has gone passed looking confused.

Jenny

::::hearty chuckle:::::