PDA

View Full Version : have you worn a man's bra?

jacques
09-30-2018, 10:50 AM
hello,
there are a small number of companies which sell lingerie for men, including bras, lace panties and bodysuits.
have you ever been tempted to wear or buy them?
luv J

Tracii G
09-30-2018, 10:54 AM
No because its made for a man and I don't wear mens clothes.

DIANEF
09-30-2018, 10:55 AM
Nope, why would I want to?

Beverley Sims
09-30-2018, 10:56 AM
No, like a lot of others here, if it is designed for men, let the men wear it.

I go for ladies clothing and that designed for women all the time.

Some of the gloss is taken off the garment when it is designed for men.

Rhonda Jean
09-30-2018, 11:26 AM
Set two identical bras on the counter and tell me one is for women and one is for men, I'll pick the women's every time. I'll even pay more. Remember, they're identical.

These companies obviously market to those that will pick up the men's. I find it amusing that there are, bras, stockings, heels, baby doll nighties, lingerie of every imaginable kind, nail polish, makeup, earrings... there is probably nothing once reserved for women that is not now available in a men's version. I can only assume that there are men that wouldn't touch women's things that for some reason find it acceptable to wear bras and panties made for men.

Another thing, if you put "man" in the name, it magically changes gender appropriateness! Manscara, manbag or murse, manties, and let's not forget the "bro"!

BLUE ORCHID
09-30-2018, 12:50 PM
Hi Jacques :hugs:,, Would that possibly be CrissXCrossDressing ???

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid ..o:daydreaming:o..

Robertacd
09-30-2018, 12:54 PM
No because all of the lingerie for men I have seen is hideous looking fetish wear like "Manties", or its just large sized women's lingerie marked up to a premium price because now it's for a man.

It would be nice for someone to actually make a bra cut to better fit a genetic male body that looked like something the average GG wears everyday.

Piora
09-30-2018, 12:59 PM
If it isn't made for a woman......I'm NOT interested in the slightest.

Crissy 107
09-30-2018, 01:12 PM
I have never been interested in panties made for men. Mine have to be made for women.
Crissy

Sami Brown
09-30-2018, 01:33 PM
I am sure the male version takes all the fun out of it.

Sami

Patience
09-30-2018, 01:43 PM
Some of the gloss is taken off the garment when it is designed for men....unless it’s a suit of armor.

I imagine men’s bras would be more expensive than women’s, as they are catering to a much smaller client base.

Bobbi46
09-30-2018, 02:08 PM
Tempted no never it has to be 100% female otherwise where is the alure, the total feeling of femininity, to wear something which in a way is a half way solution for me destroys whole ethos of the feminine look and feel.

beckypanties
09-30-2018, 02:33 PM
A while back my wife sent me a link on Facebook to some hideous "panties for men" site. Nope, not happening honey. I'll continue to buy the undergarments generally marketed to women.

Kathy Smith
09-30-2018, 03:34 PM
Absolutely no point to 'em!
OK, so I don't have boobs and any bra is a waste off time because there's nothing for it to do. However, Kathy would never wear a bra intended for a bloke. :)

Jenny22
09-30-2018, 03:57 PM
Aaaaaaaaaarg... gasp....gulp .... ugh! Nuff said.

valerie anne
09-30-2018, 03:57 PM
I need to wear a bra for support and nipple modesty, but it's always a proper ladies one, with underwires and some supportive padding.

I love proper feminine lace & bows, with sexy colours and straps. I only feel properly supported in a bra with a firm wide band and a 3 hook deep clasp. Only ladies bras support and lift me as I need!

RainbowDash
09-30-2018, 04:01 PM
Never figured bras were really for men actually. U think bra, u think woman. I am aware there are a few men who have to wear bras because their breasts are big.

But for me it has to be made for women, not men. I know they got panties for men.... No thank you, I'm only interested if its made for women.

Teri Ray
09-30-2018, 05:00 PM
Nope...........Final answer.

HollyGreene
09-30-2018, 05:08 PM
No. They look terrible, and are very expensive.
I do have a pair of men's briefs that are made of a mesh/lace type material.
I bought them when my wife said it was strange for a man to wear lace women's underwear. So I just had to show her that you could get lace men's underwear, and prove there wasn't much difference, so did it really matter which ones I wore.

sometimes_miss
09-30-2018, 05:16 PM
I can fit into a woman's bra with no problem. Why would I shop for one that isn't going to fit, and is probably lower quality for more money anyway?

Jen60
09-30-2018, 05:41 PM
On Seinfeld, Kramer invented a bra for men, which George Costanza wore. They called it a “ Bro!” 😜

CynthiaD
09-30-2018, 07:51 PM
EEK! I hate male clothing! No, I don't wear anything unless it's absolutely necessary.

Beverley Sims
09-30-2018, 09:21 PM
...unless it’s a suit of armor.

Suits of armour for women are difficult to find in the right size as they do not stretch to fit. :-)

Kathy Smith
10-01-2018, 03:47 PM
Suits of armour for women are difficult to find in the right size as they do not stretch to fit. :-)

I understand that rubber armour was considered to be rather ineffective. :)

Crissy 107
10-02-2018, 06:32 AM
Sitting here this morning with a cup of coffee reading this thread thinking of some poor guy who spent maybe 5X the money buying panties, bras, or whatever trying to convince his wife, Oh don’t worry, these were made for men. I wish you luck. Crissy

wearingtanpantyhose
10-02-2018, 09:03 AM
Maybe I would. I do love wearing a bra with forms, but I often just don't bother for comfort reasons if I'm simply relaxing at home and not dressing completely and wearing a wig and makeup. I've wondered about trying a "flat chested bra" just to have that bra "hug" without the discomfort of my usual sturdy bras needed to support realistic forms. Does that make sense? Other than that, the draw of wearing women's clothes is wearing women's clothes. You won't catch me in "men's" panties or pantyhose with a sheath. And, I don't like fetish wear at all... I want to wear clothes a normal woman wears, not strip-club attire.

Jaylyn
10-02-2018, 09:17 AM
Interesting but that's not what I want. I want my bras to be from the women's department. Same thing as I'm seeing the advertisements on the television that are saying have you wore the so lite under wear for men that you won't know that you are wearing them. I have a drawer full of panties and I know I'm wearing them. That feeling is what I seek. Same thing with my bras.

ronni white
10-02-2018, 09:23 AM
My mans bras are the ones I bought for my self.

kinky_caitlin
10-02-2018, 05:13 PM
Nope, It has to be made for a woman

chelyann
10-02-2018, 05:45 PM
never !!
we would not be here if we wanted to wear men's clothes :)

Maid_Marion
10-02-2018, 06:18 PM
Maybe I would. I do love wearing a bra with forms, but I often just don't bother for comfort reasons if I'm simply relaxing at home and not dressing completely and wearing a wig and makeup. I've wondered about trying a "flat chested bra" just to have that bra "hug" without the discomfort of my usual sturdy bras needed to support realistic forms. Does that make sense? Other than that, the draw of wearing women's clothes is wearing women's clothes. You won't catch me in "men's" panties or pantyhose with a sheath. And, I don't like fetish wear at all... I want to wear clothes a normal woman wears, not strip-club attire.

My first crossdressing purchase was exactly that, a 32AA bra from Target. Went to the nearest store, picked out a bra I liked, and paid cash via the self check out kiosk.

Joannie
10-02-2018, 07:18 PM
I don't like these items, they make me feel like I am going to be in fetish video. I prefer the feminine feeling I get from women's lingerie.

Leslie Mary S
10-02-2018, 08:10 PM
No. When I dress I am female and do not wear male clothes. Not even male jeans or tops.

Robin777
10-02-2018, 08:31 PM
The answer is no, and I never will.

alwayshave
10-02-2018, 08:47 PM
Irony, the expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.

Kiwi Primrose
10-04-2018, 03:48 AM
No. All underwear and as much as possible outerwear is from the women's department or feminine online .

Tracy Irving
10-04-2018, 01:16 PM
Numerous members here have suggested that men's clothing is boring and unimaginative. I can only assume that a bra designed for men would follow that pattern. I will pass.

Michelle 51
10-04-2018, 03:59 PM
Not for me either.I love the little things about woman's bras.A hint of lace or a little bow or ribbon plus just something about being designed for a woman.Same as panties.Just the lovely colors woman get to choose from.

Bruce64
10-05-2018, 08:06 AM
Nope, I have preferences for Ladies Brassieres.

AmyVanessa
10-05-2018, 07:42 PM
Nah, that definitely doesn't appeal to me.
The ones I see in ads don't seem to have any function, and they seem expensive

Kelli_cd
10-05-2018, 09:56 PM
First time I heard about lingerie for men I checked whatever website it was. And it was full of crappy looking "lingerie", definitely designed for men. There was nothing cute and sexy about it. Didn't tempt me at all.
I only wear lingerie designed with women in mind. Cute, pretty and sexy. Like me!

jacques
10-11-2018, 04:06 PM
hello all,
many thanks for your thoughts. I tend to agree that wearing a bra designed for men is not really crossdressing - but perhaps blurring the gender stereotypes will make the world a more tolerant place?
luv J
(sorry for not replying sooner)

Beverley Sims
10-12-2018, 12:16 AM
Never been to a men's lingerie store either.......

No there's a thought....:-)

Rhonda Jean
10-12-2018, 06:59 AM
Before you dismiss it as boring or whatever, you might want to have a look at xdress or HommeMystere. I don't want anything marketed to men, but I'm way in favor of men wearing pretty things, and if it takes buying something supposedly "made for men" to get them into lingerie this hot, I'm all for it!

Tina B.
10-13-2018, 09:49 PM
found a site on line just today selling lace panties some marked for men, strange looking things with pretty pink lace and a pocket in the front. since I tuck, not sure what to put in the little pocket. some marked for men/women they weren't bad looking, but they were for men/women, not women, so I had no interest in them. I've been dressing for around 65 years and never even thought about wearing something made for the fetish crowd. It may be good for them, but I'M A CROSSDRESSER and to cross it means women's wear.

NancySue
10-13-2018, 10:58 PM
I can’t think of one reason I’d ever even think about it. All my bras fit very comfortably and look very feminine.

Beverley Sims
10-13-2018, 11:10 PM
Before you dismiss it as boring or whatever, you might want to have a look at xdress or HommeMystere. I don't want anything marketed to men, but I'm way in favor of men wearing pretty things, and if it takes buying something supposedly "made for men" to get them into lingerie this hot, I'm all for it!

Well Rhonda, that is an original thought.

Not for me but I will await other comments, we are mostly negative here, including me but what about others that may be here?

Rebecca60
10-13-2018, 11:30 PM
I have seen them, But only in catalogs. not to fancy. I think it'll take the fun out of dressing in women's clothes

Lacy PJs
10-15-2018, 11:38 AM
Call me contrarian but it would depend... depend on fit!

If I could only find something like this...

I wouldn't care WHAT the label said, I'd get them in a heartbeat!

Since men are "usually" taller than women and their body proportions are different, there are some things out there that taller men (I'm well past 6') just can't find in a women's style. Most anything like a teddie, one-piece bathing suit or even most leotards just don't come in sizes that are long enough for many of us. More power to those of you who can find things the right length but for a lot of us, "...it just ain't a happenin'"

Oh yes, I've tried the plus sizes from several companies that cater to the "fuller figured" woman and even those are't long enough in the torso to fit comfortably. So if someone could show me a teddie like the ones above that was about six inches longer than usual, I'm signing up. Besides, what difference does it make if the items are made from the same kind of materials and styles only in some different dimensions? No difference to me...

Lacy PJs

Rachelish
10-15-2018, 03:08 PM
I can see the logic behind the idea but I wouldn't say logic plays much part in what we do :)

Cheryl T
10-15-2018, 03:58 PM
Like many others I must say NO.
I have quite a few bras and am very happy that they are expressly feminine. I certainly don't need something designed for a male.
This reminds me of the "Man-T-Hose" that were prevalent a number of years ago. Just because they had a pouch in the front they were supposed to be for men. I'll stick to my Hanes Silk Reflections thank you.

laurenchanning
10-15-2018, 04:37 PM
Yes...and the man was Rupaul. :)

Roxanne Lanyon
10-16-2018, 04:31 AM
Good lord, no! No "man" hings for me (unless, of course, it is a real man!) Just pretty Girl things, thank you very much!
Roxanne, Her Dreams