PDA

View Full Version : Cloud 9

MsLindaV
09-30-2018, 03:35 PM
This weekend, I went full out dressing very casua, full C forms and purse! Just doing the daily tasks groceries, etc... Today when for makeup tutorial at Sephora and wow did the woman come out. Found my foundation and colors even got complements. Spend a fortune but the it was to Torrid for some new cute panties, scented candles from bath and body, and PSL at Starbucks. Loved hearing 'Linda" from the Batista.
Walked confidently, yes I did get a couple of looks but only 1-2, but at Sephora only complements from other GG's.
This was been a fantastic weekend. Really just get out and do it.
Linda

Jenny22
09-30-2018, 03:53 PM
Ms. Linda, I'm really pickled Tink that you went to Sephora's. Was it the training class for we types?

Please tell us more about your experience. It may well help other girls to decide to do it.

This weekend, I went full out dressing very casua, full C forms and purse! Just doing the daily tasks groceries, etc... Today when for makeup tutorial at Sephora and wow did the woman come out. Found my foundation and colors even got complements. Spend a fortune but the it was to Torrid for some new cute panties, scented candles from bath and body, and PSL at Starbucks. Loved hearing 'Linda" from the Batista.
Walked confidently, yes I did get a couple of looks but only 1-2, but at Sephora only complements from other GG's.
This was been a fantastic weekend. Really just get out and do it.
Linda

BLUE ORCHID
09-30-2018, 06:24 PM
Hi Linds :hugs:, That is what just makes it all worthwhile . >Orchid ..o:daydreaming:o..

Majella St Gerard
09-30-2018, 07:28 PM
What else were you wearing besides the C forms and the purse?

suzanne
09-30-2018, 07:29 PM
You are so lucky to have Torrid stores near you. I live in the Vancouver area and for me its a trip across the border to Bellingham WA.

Beverley Sims
09-30-2018, 09:10 PM
Linda when it all comes together it is just wonderful.

Do enjoy yourself.

Frannie7
09-30-2018, 09:57 PM
Linda, glad you had a good time. Sephora is definitely great, going there Wednesday in London, ON.