PDA

View Full Version : How often do you dress?

Charlotte7
10-02-2018, 03:28 AM
I saw the following in the Antipanters thread

...In all seriousness if I am going to dress 20 times a year ...

and it set me thinking. I suppose if I averaged it out I would dress most days, certainly well over 300 times a year, and by dress, in this context, I mean dressing to a level that I feel happy meets my need to express my identity. How often do others here dress and do you think that is enough or maybe even, too much? For me I think that I have the balance about right.

DaisyLawrence
10-02-2018, 03:45 AM
To meet my identity needs - 365 days a year.
Doing the 'full woman' - maybe once a week or even less.
Doing the 'full man' - never.

Beverley Sims
10-02-2018, 04:11 AM
I dress daily, I only change to go to work.

Lacey New
10-02-2018, 04:48 AM
I’m on the opposite end of the cd spectrum. I underdress in panties for a few hours several times a week. As the weather turns cooler, I will likely add a bra and maybe a camisole. However, I only fully dress in a dress maybe once or twice a month and then only for a few hours when I know I will have the house to myself.

Elizabeth G
10-02-2018, 05:05 AM
Not nearly often enough. I underdress daily but since my wife and I are trying to work our way through things I am progressing slowly with her which means I only fully dress about once every month or two. I have started to dress in front of her about once a week in miad mode, no makeup, wig or accessories. The hope is that this will help her adjust to my dressing so over time I can add more and more to my presentation around her.

alwayshave
10-02-2018, 05:33 AM
I do underdress daily and wear nightgown several evenings a week. Fully dressing, 1-2 times a month.

Raychel
10-02-2018, 05:35 AM
I dress almost every day, sometimes for only a short time in the morning.
when having morning coffee and cruising the forum.

About the only time I dont get to dress is when I am traveling.

MarinaTwelve200
10-02-2018, 05:37 AM
Every two to three weeks---depending on the opportunity and how long my previous dressing "Fix" lasts

Teri Ray
10-02-2018, 06:20 AM
I underdress with panties and bra prolly 3-4 days a week. I dress fully (wig and make up) maybe 1-3 times a year. My toes are painted close to 365 days a year.

sara66
10-02-2018, 06:21 AM
During the summer maybe once or twice. The rest of the year a couple times a month, more if I have the time. I go out dressed once a year per my wife.
Sara :heehee:

Jodi Yardley
10-02-2018, 06:52 AM
Hi all.…..2-3x's a week...in different stages...sometimes drab in shorts, thin strap top and flip flops to fully with dress slacks, blouse, wig, makeup.

It all feels good no matter what I am wearing.

Alice_2014_B
10-02-2018, 07:05 AM
I dress up to go do stand-up and make YouTube videos.
A while ago it was once or twice a week. Lately, however, I've been on a hiatus of sorts.
:)

DIANEF
10-02-2018, 07:15 AM
I don't underdress, it has to be all or nothing for me. I used to get one, rarely two days a week, but now my son has left home I could have up to four days. At a rough guess this year I have had about 60 days so far.

Tracii G
10-02-2018, 07:19 AM
50/50 mod everyday.
Full on 100% woman I have no idea never really counted but its a lot.

Krisi
10-02-2018, 07:33 AM
I dress nearly every weekday for a few hours or more. Weekends, I'm usually doing something outside the home and don't dress. Recently, I was on an extended trip and didn't dress the entire time. So, I am fully dressed for part of the day for 250 days per year (more or less). When I say "fully dressed", that's with boobs, hip and but pads, wig, light makeup, jewelry, women's clothes and shoes.

I wear panties every day of the year. They were sold for women but I don't consider wearing panties as being "dressed". I also wear jeans and shorts sold for women but don't consider that as "dressed" either.

Jackiefl
10-02-2018, 07:45 AM
Usually every day

Georgina
10-02-2018, 07:48 AM
Every day after work and all day Sunday if I am home.

BLUE ORCHID
10-02-2018, 07:52 AM
Hi Charlotte :hugs:, I dress for four hours every Morning and a couple hours a couple Evenings a week.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid..o:daydreaming:o..

Stephanie47
10-02-2018, 08:23 AM
Years ago I use to grab for "crumbs of time." That was when my wife was not working outside the home. I have been retired for a full ten years now. In the beginning my wife was working in the educational field for full days. I was able to dress when ever she worked which was three to five days a week, and, sometimes gigs running several weeks straight. That gave me the opportunity to fully dress almost daily. Summers were a bummer when school was out.

Now? My wife had to take off for back surgery and physical therapy for five months which included a summer vacation. Just before the start of a school year she was diagnosed with cancer. She took off an entire school year for treatment and recovery, and, then only accepted jobs requiring limited physical stress. Now the school year has started again (after a strike). Today is her first full days assignment which translate into a full day of Stephanie time. Mentally, I have my wardrobe laid out in my mind. So, it has been a long time since I have been fully attired from head to toe. They only other dressing I have been able to due is wearing nylon Vanity Fair panties during the day and when sleeping. Next February or March she is going to visit her cousin in the southwest which will mean maybe five to seven days of 24/7 Stephanie time.

It surprised me that I had minimal angst during this dry spell. I think it was because my male protective side dominated my mind. Supporting my wife during her surgery time and cancer treatment/recovery rose the occasion.

Sidney
10-02-2018, 08:29 AM
Everyone has their own level of comfort and dressing level. What one may consider "dressed" another may not. I am never fully dressed in man mode nor in female, BUT I am dressed in MY mode daily. The only time I am not totally Sidney is if I have a business appointment or visiting or have company with someone I am not out to. Most days I am Sidney 24 hours a day, other days Sid creeps in for short periods. The thing is even in male mode Sidney is ALWAYS there. I love my girl cloths but I don't need them to feel Sidney if that makes sense. For me feeling femine is not the close its what you feel inside, in your heart. So in my heart I dress 24/7.

Teresa
10-02-2018, 09:16 AM
Charlotte,
I would love to say I'm full time , as far as my new home town is concerned that is true , every aspect of my life in the town is done fully dressed . Dressing at home isn't really dressing any more because it feels normal , my old home town still remains partly enemy territory but I'm working on it .

The great answer would be when asked , " When was the last time you were in drab ? and your reply is , " I can't remember !!"

The annoying part is still having certain aspects dictated by others , it's a matter of being patient and let the changes happen , which in the UK is definitely getting quicker .

Krea
10-02-2018, 09:28 AM
Always to some extent. Underdressing is the everyday standard for me now.
Sometimes fem jeans and tanktop when i am out.
Skirt or leggings when i am at home with my wife or on my own.

Territx
10-02-2018, 09:57 AM
Not nearly enough, but then I only enjoy dressing if I can go "all the way". While I know others have different positions and are in different places on the spectrum, for me "under-dressing" holds no appeal, so I just wait until I can enjoy my fully dressed "Terri time".

Micki_Finn
10-02-2018, 10:09 AM
I would dress nearly every day if you count throwing on a house frock when I get home. I only fully present a couple times a month maybe.

Felicia M
10-02-2018, 10:31 AM
I never underdress. For me it is just no longer fulfilling. During the summer months it is almost nonexistent which is a bit of torture. During Fall/Winter/Spring I can usually fully dress two to three times a week so somewhere between 70 to 80 times a year.

Rayleen
10-02-2018, 10:52 AM
Dressing every morning and evening indoor, dressing all day if i'm home. Wish it was more , but its quality time for me.

Jenny22
10-02-2018, 11:15 AM
Every day. Not so if with family, and I never wear a bra, underdressed, if I know I may get a hug, but otherwise underdressed every time I have to be out in drab.

Asew
10-02-2018, 11:56 AM
I dress around 45 hours a week awake and maybe one or two nights a week in a half slip. Typically I dress during work hours (work from home most of the time, but also go into the office dressed now). And I get in a run once or twice a week in a skirt.

Sallee
10-02-2018, 12:08 PM
I don't dress enough or maybe too much. I do wear panties in drab pretty much regularly I never under dress with a bra although I have. So I would say it is pretty much all, makeup, wig full female to blend or nothing.
To answer the question maybe twice a month sometimes more some times less. Some days I have to cd. I try to keep my cross dressing in perspective and I don't want it to loss the thrill I get from cding. I have in the past spent a bunch of days cross dressed all day trying to live as a woman and after 3 or 4 days the thrill is gone and I am back to man mode.
So I guess I am a part time cross dresser I want to keep life balanced

Ressie
10-02-2018, 12:09 PM
Almost every day lately but not for long since I'm mostly in the closet. I was about to slip into something this morning but my neighbor needed a ride. Maybe I'll try on a few garments tonight.

Donna St. Marten
10-02-2018, 12:35 PM
Every other Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and New Year's Eve.

LeannS
10-02-2018, 12:35 PM
I have the opportunity right now to dress 3 days a week

Maria in heels
10-02-2018, 01:14 PM
I underdress almost everyday, and several nights a week i sleep in my nightie and forms Of course, I wear heels, even if only in the house, for several hours a day. Taking a break after some cleaning as i respond to this post, and of course I had to wear sensible shoes when cleaning the house :heehee:

Teresa
10-02-2018, 01:27 PM
Sallee,
Just to take up the point where you dress on or off to retain the thrill . I understand that but dressing full time still has the thrill but in differnt ways . I admit the more you do it openly the easier it gets and the less the thrill gets but to me there is always another challenge , maybe a new job around the home so fresh people have to be met .

Then there might be a new venue to try out and possibly a new outfit is needed , I'm pretty much in balance and very comfortable with my lifstyle , doing drab is just nuisance value .

As others have said underdressing has little meaning , now I can openly dress as I choose .

AmyVanessa
10-02-2018, 01:29 PM
I dress to some extent whatever days I'm not working.
Mainly ladies' tops, jeans and shoes, usually flats but sometimes heels. Also at the gym I wear femme outfits ( tank top, bra and leggings)

Fiona Lindum
10-02-2018, 01:38 PM
I dress two or 3 times each week.

Tina Davis
10-02-2018, 01:54 PM
I am not able to dress very often, although this year has been more frequent than in the past. Including a four day stretch where I dressed 24/7, it's been about 9 days this year. I don't underdress but I do wear Gloria Vanderbilt jeans regularly; I'm not counting those days as I still present as male.

Taylor186
10-02-2018, 02:56 PM
I underdress in women's briefs virtually every day. I wear tan hose/tights under black leggings (male non-binary) four times a week to the health club. I wear women's denim shorts in and around the house all summer long. I wear women's swim shorts to the pool. I dress fully (wig, heels, make up, etc) maybe three or four times a year. I go out fully dressed once per year.

Alice Torn
10-02-2018, 03:00 PM
Not very often anymore, as I have had so many other issues and crises to deal with, and getting older. i THINK ABOUT IT AN AWFUL LOT, THOUGH. I gained a lot of belly fat lately, and need to skip some meals and get more exercise too. Dealing with another cat very ill now, too. I think things in America might get pretty dicey soon, too.

Andrea2656
10-02-2018, 03:28 PM
I had been dressing pretty regularly; however, my wife turned from neutral/supportive to negative about the dressing. Turned out she was always negative but was working hard to be supportive. Now it has to be out of sight which means I have be to home and she needs to be out long enough to make it worth the effect (Girls, it does take time to do it right...). I have angst about not dressing but have not dressed in about 5 months. It has been tough.

Susan Smokes
10-02-2018, 04:18 PM
I dress when ever I have enough free time, maybe about 3 or 4 times a month.

Gillian Gigs
10-02-2018, 04:41 PM
I underdress every day, I have for well over 20 years now. I tend to dress in a skirt and pantyhose for the day mostly in the cooler months at home, usually 3-4 times a week. I wear a skirt in the summer, but it doesn't feel the same if I'm not wearing hosiery of some kind, and it is usually too hot for hosiery. In the great white north of Canada, pantyhose, or tights are an excellent choice under your pants to ward off the cold weather, so I wear pantyhose, or tights most days through out the winter. It's one of the few good things that goes with winter!

chelyann
10-02-2018, 05:50 PM
underdress every day, dress most evenings when relaxing in the evenings

Joannie
10-02-2018, 07:21 PM
Underdressed on weekends, full dress once a month.

Steph_CD_62
10-02-2018, 07:52 PM
I wear panties everyday of the week, even to work. To me they are just underwear that I wear.

I dress in a nightgown usually 2 or 3 times a week at bedtime.

I dress in women's outwear usually once a week (Sunday), but no make-up or wig.

Leslie Mary S
10-02-2018, 07:53 PM
My dressing is sporattic Sometimes I will dress daily all day long, sometimes I dress in the evenings. Then I might go for weeks and not dress at all. (Not because I don't want to dress, but because of my and my familey's activity.

Julie MA
10-02-2018, 08:08 PM
5-6 times a year. Some times for only a few minutes. 100% (makeup and all) once or less per year. I don't have much privacy. That's why I treasure getting away for a weekend...very seldom

SamanthaToday
10-03-2018, 12:50 AM
I dress about 4 or 5 times a week, when I dress I always wear makeup, no foundation, just eye makeup.

Becky Blue
10-03-2018, 02:14 AM
Good question Charlotte .. its very variable for me... so 20 is probably a good average these days... not as much as I would like but then again possibly 200 wouldn't be enough either.

Michelle Crossfire
10-03-2018, 02:46 AM
Maybe 1 or 2 times a month on average. I usually don't underdress, I am usually all in when I dress (Makeup, heels, bra, forms, etc). I have to wear a uniform to work and protective gear when necessary, so that eliminates a lot of potential days, but fortunately, my schedule is different from month to month. I think I have dressed maybe 15 times this year so far.

Jodi Yardley
10-03-2018, 08:27 AM
hi all...almost daily.....to what degree depends on what I am doing. Staying at home I dress fully with wig,makeup,jewelry. If I need to go out to run errands its kinda drab, womens jeans,blouse,flats and light makeup....I do carry a purse when I go.

sometimes_miss
10-03-2018, 11:59 AM
Daily. I wear girl PJ's when I'm sleeping. What I wear during the day depends upon what I have to do.

t-girlxsophie
10-03-2018, 04:56 PM
Im lucky that,with my wifes support I am able to dress most days at home,On occasion can go a few days without when knackered from work but It's not long till im back in my nicer clothes :)

Sophie

tammy1
10-03-2018, 05:11 PM
Undies nearly every day. Dress when i can and enjoy as i am today, the first time since returing from Black Rock City. Any Burners out there?

Bobbi46
10-03-2018, 05:27 PM
Most days, and dressed right now.

il.dso
10-03-2018, 05:45 PM
Hard to quantify but I definitely crossdress as much as possible!!!

nikkiwindsor
10-03-2018, 05:52 PM
Like Bobbi, most every day and dressed right now

LovelyLeesa
10-03-2018, 08:12 PM
I dress when I can. I've been secretly dressing for so many years now I just enjoy the time I have alone to wear what I want. Sometimes it's under dressed to go to the store. Today it's lingerie, hose and a short dress. Then I go weeks without any urge to dress. But when I do again I wonder why it took so long to wear the clothes I really love to wear. Usually if I get a few days alone I get into full girl mode. Sometimes I get so into it I get brave enough to go out for a drive. Basically I take what I can get when it comes to dressing.

Helen Waite
10-04-2018, 02:38 PM
If I'm lucky, I might be able to try something on within a month of buying it. Beyond that, I have absolutely no opportunity or privacy. It's really driving me out of my mind. :Angry3:

Fran in skirts
10-04-2018, 02:55 PM
I dress in skirts and dresses everyday. I gave up mens clothing (Meaning Pants) and have not looked back. I do not wear make-up or wigs so I am a man in a skirt or dress. To me it is really natural to wear skirts and dresses. I do not notice anymore if there are people up set by it, nor do I care. I also wear woman's nylon panties because they are so much more comfortable that tighty-whities. My family knows and are OK with it and do not worry about being seen with me out and about.

:D

Fred

Ceera
10-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Before I set my course for full transition, and when I was aiming for ‘gender fluid’, visibly full female presentation for about 3 to 4 days out of each week. Pretty much all my social time, and a bit less than half my other public activities. But for nearly 100% of the rest of the time, since I started in 2014, I was under dressing with at least panties on, and usually wearing women’s jeans and footwear that could pass first glance as being unisex.

Starting two months ago? Every day, visibly as well as under my clothes, since I shifted to living full time female.

Piora
10-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Every Saturday & Sunday. I work full-time, so really don't get a chance to shave my legs and get into some femme clothing during the week. Might do more on a long weekend. I never under-dress so, it's men's clothing all week.

~Joanne~
10-04-2018, 04:57 PM
I dress about 4-5 times a week, less during the summer, more during the fall. Sometimes i go out out, sometimes just enough to make me feel feminine. I guess it comes down to the mood and yes, I sometimes think i may dress too often.

Jaymees22
10-04-2018, 09:49 PM
I'm dressed now, so I probably dress most days but only for a short time. Sometimes I'll dress for a few hours while cleaning the house. I go out once a month to a support group. I used to dress a lot more before my wife retired. I do underdress sometimes but only when the urge strikes me.

Patience
10-04-2018, 10:33 PM
Haven’t really kept a tally, but lately it’s been pretty much every day. I'm constantly underdressed and I sometimes wear a bra to bed. Sometimes, I go braless.

I have also begun devising a fem wardrobe I can wear anytime and for that, I wear women’s jeans. I love the way they fit and how the fabric is stretchy. Why don’t they put lycra in men’s jeans?

Anyway, I go out underdressed, wearing fem jeans and a generic t-shirt. To me, that counts.

donnalee
10-05-2018, 05:22 AM
Pretty much 24/7.

Bea_
10-05-2018, 07:57 AM
I'm always in panties so, for me, every day. Always women's nightwear unless grandkids spend the night. If I'm at home, which is a lot now that i'm retired, I have something femme on, even if it's hybrid/andro mode. I sneak items in occasionally when i go out, but I try to accommodate my wife's comfort level so it's always stealth.

mona lisa
10-30-2018, 05:00 AM
Nowhere near as much as I would like...sigh...

toranna
10-30-2018, 04:31 PM
I dress in the evenings. I wear panties every day.

Shawna
10-30-2018, 05:13 PM
I underdress everyday...and fully dress 1-2 times per week...cold weather is a great time for a light t-shirt bra under a sweatshirt or sweater at work or at home!

Olivia_laurentitis
10-30-2018, 05:26 PM
Full all out glam with M/u, lashes, padding , jewelry outfits, about once a week for me and only if I'm going out...

beckypanties
10-30-2018, 05:40 PM
Panties every day but it has been more than 10 years since I last dressed in anything more. I frequently think about it though.

The urge comes and goes. The past couple of months I have been feeling very stressed and that made me want nothing to do with dressing. Now things have settled down again and I'm finding myself wanting to express my feminine side once more. More than ever I'm wanting to open up this side of me to my sweet wife. I'm sure she already knows anyway.

cd_hope
10-30-2018, 06:16 PM
Weekdays are good to go because there are a few hours between when I get home and when she does, so up to a few times per week. I'm really working on realism and fashion so it's nice to have the time.

ElianaFrozenflame
10-30-2018, 06:17 PM
What is it with you people?? Do you all belong to one massive nudist colony? I am dressed everyday, before going out, thank you very much.
...erm... OOOOOH you mean.... women's clothing! yes, right, this is a crossdresser forum. Sorry.

I partially dress everyday. I am wearing panties everyday, except those days I go to the doctor's office. I've also recently have taken to women's nylon trouser socks on warmer days, and full nylons under the trousers on cooler days. I've also been experimenting with women's jeans and womens sneakers (I have oddly shaped feet for a man, so they actually fit better than my manly sneakers). I get fully dressed usually in the evenings and on some work days (I work from home 3-4 days of the week). Mt wife is extremely supportive, but I try not to take too much advantage of that. Not that I'd want to.

I have also begun devising a fem wardrobe I can wear anytime and for that, I wear women’s jeans. I love the way they fit and how the fabric is stretchy. Why don’t they put lycra in men’s jeans?

Oh, but they do, nowadays: https://www.lycra.com/en/Men/Mens-Ready-to-Wear

robinlane98
10-30-2018, 06:20 PM
Not often enough 🙁 Less than 10 times a year. Not many opportunities. But I make the most of those opportunities, with hair, nails, makeup, swanky clothes, and smooth skin 🙂.

HollyGreene
10-30-2018, 09:06 PM
I have underdressed with panties on a daily basis for at least 30 years. I wear a nightgown maybe 2 or 3 nights per week and fully dress maybe once a week.
Full dress with makeup to go out, maybe once per month.

As I've mentioned in other posts, every second summer my wife and children go abroad for 4 weeks, while I stay at home.
During those periods, full dress and makeup every day.

Katherine L.
12-01-2018, 12:11 PM
Not often enough.

Karmen
12-01-2018, 12:31 PM
Panties and pantyhose on a daily basis and I wear them all day. Skirts and heels almost every day at home and often also nail polish. But I don't fully dress and put on makeup very often, because officially I'm still in the closet and don't go out fully dressed very often. A couple of times per month at best.

Georgia K
12-01-2018, 01:27 PM
Mainly Friday and Saturday nights but the urge to up it is getting stronger im thinking of getting a wig

Jane G
12-01-2018, 07:07 PM
Less than I have in the past. Mainly due to our daughter moving back home at present about once or twice a week. Though I always wear my nighties to bed. If that counts then every day.

jamienoir
12-01-2018, 07:18 PM
A few times a year. I'm all or nothing. I have no interest underdressing.

Robin777
12-01-2018, 07:24 PM
I war panties every day and I dress every day with feminine nightwear every night. I don't consider panties as underdressing. Today I have been dressed from the time I got up this morning as i usually dress for an hour or two in the mornings on the weekends. This saturday it has rained all day and I just stayed dressed all day with a couple of wardrobe changes.Its nice having an approving wife.

Angie G
12-02-2018, 10:42 PM
Every day even when I sleep

Kas
12-03-2018, 12:29 AM
Any time I’m not at work basically.

Anna Gracie
12-03-2018, 06:06 AM
Not enough. Like once a month when being able to...
I would love to be able to dress everyday 24/7.

Roxanne Lanyon
12-03-2018, 07:54 AM
I dress once a week, except in the evenings. I wear a pretty nightgown and panties (anle length gown) to bed each night, and a couple of hours when I get up in the morning. Lord, how I love wearing feminine things!
Roxanne Lanyon

Stacy Darling
12-03-2018, 08:07 AM
Tricky one for me as I'm always French tipped and with make-up! then veer of the scale mostly!

Being CD wholesomely and truthfully? Once per month! Circumstantial though!
Stacy

BrendaPDX
12-03-2018, 08:43 AM
I have been going on a bit of a slump for months now, but when I am on a high I can dress two to three times a week. When the pink fog hits, it hits hard!

Danielle_cder
12-03-2018, 09:43 AM
Not enough!

faltenrock
12-03-2018, 10:14 AM
Normally I dress from Monday til Thursday mornings when the house is mine.

Most importantly for me, I go out about 1-3 days a month, usually on business trips.

Nikki A.
12-03-2018, 10:24 AM
I do dress up completely usually once a week. Panties 24/7 and when I'm home I usually end up wearing something fem but it isn't absolute. Maybe leggings, maybe a top. No makeup or wig, usually not even a bra. The purpose is to be comfortable

josie_S
12-03-2018, 01:20 PM
for a while reading this thread I thought I was the only one that didn't underdress...since I don't underdress, nor do I have a lot of privacy, and I'm still deep in the closet, I go 2-3 maybe 4-5 times a year (on a good year) because I like going head to toe, or it doesn't do it for me. As I read on I'm glad to see some of my all or nothing sisters here

Pantiesnhose
12-03-2018, 01:40 PM
I would like to dress in a skirt more often but my wife would not allow it. I do wear panties and pantyhose everyday and she is ok with that but no more.

aprilgirl
12-03-2018, 01:50 PM
For me it's all or nothing, which usually revolves around having plans on going out. I need to broaden the social calendar, as when it comes down to it, it's never enough. Blessed to have the freedom to indulge anytime the mood strikes, but again, just dressing at home, while nice, doesn't float my boat so much these days.

I do take the warmer months off, and do my best to make up for the lost time. If I had to venture a guess, it's only a dozen times within a calendar year.

Katie Lynn cd
12-03-2018, 02:34 PM
I agree with most that it is not enough. It has been less lately as I was getting or dress once every week or two. Starting last May I went about almost four Months and only dressed one time. I am now lucky if it is once a month which does not meet the level of desire to do it.

TheHiddenMe
12-03-2018, 02:54 PM
I underdress in panties occasionally and often wear panties to bed, and when it is colder, nighties, camisoles or occasionally a bra to bed.

I've been out fully dressed maybe 30 to 40 times this year. I have pictures from about 30 days and there are probably a few more days where I didn't save pictures.

Never thought I would go out in summer (hell, up until October 2016 I never went out regularly at any time) but I have managed to adapt (giving up pantyhose was hard but I coped).

So on average, probably 3 to 4 times a month.

Laura28
12-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Not as much as I would like. I travel a lot use to do check in luggage so dressed almost every week full on. But got tiered of dealing with the process of waiting for luggage I know carry on and unfortunately my DDs don’t travel well that way. Security doesn’t like them so I don’t dress as much as I use to.

biancabellelover
12-03-2018, 09:44 PM
I underdress just about every day. I need to wear a bra, and if I'm underdressing it will be a plain sports bra; otherwise it will be a padded sports bra, or a lacy bra that fits me (I've only got a few well fitting bras due to small breasts and large frame).

I dress at home (MIAD) between two and five days per week, on average. It all depends on what I plan on doing that day: If I'm not leaving the house, I'll dress.

Michelle.

Kay J
12-04-2018, 10:33 AM
I do wear panties 24/7 for two years
now. Winter time sheer energy panty hoses all day. Dress fully for about 3 to 4 hours in the morning 6 days one day 8 hours most the time no makeup. Wig all the time when dress .It is nice to have hair once in a while :) retirement is gr8.

Courtney_29
12-04-2018, 10:47 AM
I'm 6 months Into my dresser career lol and I'm all over the place some weeks I do it every other day then a busy week once or twice. But I've been sleeping in my comfy night gown lately 😁. I guess it helps that i have my own place with just me right now. But my wallet and shopping habits took a hit