PDA

View Full Version : I told her .......now what?

Stephianie
03-19-2006, 04:27 PM
Hello all this is only second post in this forum.

I have told she about my wanting to dress and wear clothes , but have not said anything about Stephi, as of yet. she just let me wear panties 24/7 and i have legs shaved , and now i have painted my toes for the first time thats she knows of , and i love to be out to her and she seams tolerate Stephi,
even enjoys the undies a bit, i want to go slow, Stephi is Screaming at me right now. I don't want to rusher her & assure her that i ONLY want her and no one else. butt dang i love that her is accepting this . YEY

Cherry Lynn
03-19-2006, 05:05 PM
It is best if you take it slow like you are doing. They tend to reject it if you dump it all on them at once and you are right to re-assure her she is the only one.

RenaCD
03-19-2006, 05:16 PM
Stephi Good job now breathe and get ready for the questions, be honest and give her time to Think.

Real Big Hugs Rena

Julie Avery
03-19-2006, 05:21 PM
I can only speak from my experience, your mileage may vary.

After a bezillion years of self-loathing and life deep in the closet, winning the acceptance of your lover is heady stuff, and the natural tendency is to go way overboard immediately. What's risky in doing so, is that the crossdressing now out of the closet is still very possibly "your thing", not "her thing", and you may want her to be as absorbed as you are in "your thing", to the point where it becomes a turnoff to her. Consciously resist this tendency. Go out of your way to learn new things about what makes her happy, that have nothing to do with crossdressing.

Also recognize that there are very likely "limits" to what she will accept, and be prepared to work that out with her. Just to make a silly example, you may want to mow the lawn in a woman's one piece bathing suit, and she may not feel that's such a fine idea :) . If you have an accepting s.o. you have a special treasure and if you're wise you'll be willing to work at this to keep a good thing going.

What's great for you about the milestone you've crossed is that I'll bet you'll never purge again, and will reach a measure of self-acceptance previously unimaginable.

Live long and prosper ;)

Stephianie
03-20-2006, 07:17 PM
I can only speak from my experience, your mileage may vary.

After a bezillion years of self-loathing and life deep in the closet, winning the acceptance of your lover is heady stuff, and the natural tendency is to go way overboard immediately. What's risky in doing so, is that the crossdressing now out of the closet is still very possibly "your thing", not "her thing", and you may want her to be as absorbed as you are in "your thing", to the point where it becomes a turnoff to her. Consciously resist this tendency. Go out of your way to learn new things about what makes her happy, that have nothing to do with crossdressing.

Also recognize that there are very likely "limits" to what she will accept, and be prepared to work that out with her. Just to make a silly example, you may want to mow the lawn in a woman's one piece bathing suit, and she may not feel that's such a fine idea :) . If you have an accepting s.o. you have a special treasure and if you're wise you'll be willing to work at this to keep a good thing going.

What's great for you about the milestone you've crossed is that I'll bet you'll never purge again, and will reach a measure of self-acceptance previously unimaginable.

Live long and prosper ;)

The first line OMG , I was lmao, :D thanx.
AND I hear what your telling & I am Listening , thanx again!!!
Stephi

gennee
03-20-2006, 10:15 PM
I just told my wife in Friday. I told her that I love only her. I haven't told her about 'Gennee' yet, but I will in due time. I'm just going to educate her about crossdressing. I'm with you on this. Good luck.

GENNEE

Holly
03-20-2006, 10:18 PM
Stephanie, welcome to the forum. You're on the right track, honey. DO your homework and have answers ready for her questions.