PDA

View Full Version : Wife Found Some of My Things

Glenda58
10-04-2018, 09:03 PM
Last week when I wasn't home my wife need my knee brace. So she went looking in my dresser for it. She open one drawer and saw some makeup and a nightie. She closed the drawer and waited till I got home. Said she was going toss everything out but figured I would go out and buy more to replace it. Which she was right. What she didn't know was all the drawers in the dresser have female clothing or makeup in them. The fact I only have a few socks that are male.

I did go out and buy her own knee brace. Because I was wearing mine at the time.

She hasn't said anything since. Knowing I'm not going to stop dressing. Plus I now have more female clothing than male.

Tracii G
10-04-2018, 09:22 PM
I'll bet she has been thru all of your drawers and anywhere in the house where she would think you would hide stuff.
At least she accepts you aren't going to stop.

Stephanie47
10-04-2018, 09:30 PM
Surprise! Why do men think their wives are not aware of what's going on in their homes. Now I've read of many elaborate ways to conceal a private stash, but, to leave it out in what almost constitutes broad daylight, it was bound to happen. From your prior posts I believe your wife knows you wear women's clothing, so really no big deal. May I suggest if she is going to snoop and maybe toss some of your things load the draw up with stuff you want to get rid of. Then, if she does toss it, you can get some new stuff.

It could have been worse. When our daughter was about three years old she pulled out the bottom draw of my armoire and yanked a red Vanity Fair bra out of the box I kept it in. That precipitated "The Talk." Now thirty-five years later my wife will not touch my armoire, probably fearing what she would find. Ah, the life of a cross dresser is full of perils.

Beverley Sims
10-04-2018, 09:50 PM
Glenda,
Your wife knows, and you know it.

Maria in heels
10-04-2018, 10:23 PM
Glenda...guess its just that they need to "let us know" that they are aware sometimes....my wife knows about my dresser drawer and my sides of the closet, and i know she goes looking and i sometimes "loose" things when i know that i put them back!

Krea
10-05-2018, 05:22 AM
Hi Glenda, altho your wife found some of your things, it's good that she has a workable tolerance of your CDing and is being reasonable about it. :thumbsup:

alwayshave
10-05-2018, 05:33 AM
Glenda, my ex-wife did not know about me dressing, but she was a terrible snoop, looked through my dresser, closet, computer and even my wallet while I was asleep. She would throw out things of mine she did not like. I hid my stash with things of her's I knew she did not wear. I no longer have that issue thank god.

Krisi
10-05-2018, 08:22 AM
Your chance of hiding your crossdressing from someone who shares your house (and especially a wife) for an extended time are somewhere between slim and none. Obviously, if you have feminine stuff in your dresser drawers you're not trying very hard.

At this point, you might consider sitting down with her and talking about it. Get it out in the open. You could end up with the freedom to dress around the house without hiding things.

Asew
10-05-2018, 09:09 AM
This is definitely a chance to talk about it, but it is up to you if you think the benefits out way the risks. Just like you could end up in a better situation, there is also the chance of making the situation worse. Hope it all works out for you.

kimdl93
10-05-2018, 09:36 AM
She knows more than you think. And after all this time, do you think she might deserve some honest conversation with you on the subject of your cross dressing?

Put yourself in her shoes...not literally...and imagine the array of questions and raw emotions she may be experiencing.

Micki_Finn
10-05-2018, 10:35 AM
So you cleverly hid your clothes in your dresser and you are taken off guard when she finds them? I think maybe you weren’t as concerned about hiding from your wife as you thought you were.

Michelle 51
10-05-2018, 11:12 AM
Hi Glenda
This post brings back a lot of old memories.It's taken years but now Michelle's clothes are treated just the same as my guy ones.No more hiding.They go in the wash and then back in the dresser or closet.I'm only saying this to encourage you.Take it easy and slow.For most of us lucky enough to have a tolerant wife it took time and a lot of patience on both sides

Jaylyn
10-05-2018, 11:25 AM
You have a good thing going in that she found the the things and also that she knows your not stopping. I don't see a problem here. I do agree that you ought to visit with her about the dressing and get everything out on the open. Many wives might accept a CD if we didn't try to be so sneaky about it.

Judy-Somthing
10-05-2018, 11:31 AM
About ten years ago, a Goodwill store had a (Stuff a Bag for $5 Sale) so I stuffed four bags full of special occasion dresses.
Had about 16 dresses, most were to small.

I didn't hide them, I told my wife I found being thrown out at a Bridle Store and thought I could sell them on eBay.

After I had them for about a year I put all the ones that didn't fit in a Goodwill box.
Luckily she doesn't remember that.

Dresses, what an addition!

Glenda58
10-08-2018, 09:46 PM
I don't hide my things. The dresser is were I put my things and hang some in the closet. Plus I told her before we got married that I was a CROSSDRESSER and she said yes to marrying me. This is who I am and I will not change for her because she has a change of heart.

BLUE ORCHID
10-09-2018, 07:31 PM
Hi Glenda :hugs:, I think that she is playing MIND games with you. >Orchid ..+:daydreaming:+..

suzanne
10-09-2018, 10:59 PM
Recognising that you will be buying more clothes after an involuntary purge sounds like the beginning of her coming to terms with you. Recognition of your truth is a far cry from "No. Not. Never. If I ever...."

sally silverfox
10-10-2018, 10:13 AM
I'm pleased my wife knows and approves of my dressing. She buys me clothes and we share closet space. She also participates with me offering suggestions and helping pick out appropriate outfits. We have gone out together with me fully enceme. I'm very thankful.

Tina B.
10-12-2018, 08:58 AM
It's stories like this, that make me appreciate my wife. when I came out to her, her only reaction was whats the big deal, I guess you'll need clothes, lets go shopping. For the longest time, I would take her shopping with me, and have her buy my stuff, until I got brave enough to go it alone. Shes not much on clothes, happy in a shirt and pants, but she loves to by pretty things for me. I tend to be a little cheap on what I spend on clothes, I don't think she even looks at prices when buying me gifts, and for the last 45 years, I have done all I can to show her how much it has meant to me, and how much she has meant to me. Wish we could all be that lucky, I know I've been.