PDA

View Full Version : Support tights

Charlotte7
10-05-2018, 02:31 AM
They may cover a multitude of sins, but I'm already looking forward to this evening when I can take them off :)

Beverley Sims
10-05-2018, 07:45 AM
They can be a bit restrictive can't they. :-)

MustangGirl
10-05-2018, 01:45 PM
I have been told by my Vascular doc, I should wear support tights, or thigh highs. I really do enjoy wearing them full time. This due to being prone to developing blood clots in my legs. At the present time I cannot wear either due to a problem in my foot they cause severe pain, so I am down to wearing very thin trouser socks. I really need to go to a podiatrist to find out what is wrong. I recently found out I have terminal cancer, so adding another doc to the mix seems a little much.

Jenny22
10-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Oh, MG, I'm so very saddened to hear of your cancer challenge. Be brave; be strong and fight it like hell! Hugs!

jessica33
10-10-2018, 01:19 PM
I have been wearing support hose for the last 10 years due to varicose veins . My family doctor(female) tole me she is more concerns about my health than people's feelings .

Carolina
10-10-2018, 02:32 PM
Really sorry to hear about the cancer problem. Best of luck, really. It makes meaningless whatever I think of the support tights (which I have to wear and love the fact that it’s doctor’s orders)

Be brave and good luck!