PDA

View Full Version : night gowns?

Courtney_29
10-07-2018, 10:28 PM
hey all, i’ve never thought about before but recently i’ve read a book called Skirting Gender by Vera Wylde, awesome book btw. but in a part of the book night PJs got brought up. was wondering if anyone here likes wearing night gowns or female pajamas to bed , sounds amazing to me, and comfy ☺️

JoannaCD
10-07-2018, 10:40 PM
Always!!

Maid_Marion
10-07-2018, 10:47 PM
VS PJs for the past 15 years!

Marcia Blue
10-07-2018, 10:51 PM
Night Gowns or satin PJs

Beverley Sims
10-07-2018, 10:59 PM
Satin PJs. for me.

DanaR
10-07-2018, 11:22 PM
Night gowns.

Rachelakld
10-07-2018, 11:28 PM
night gowns
I hate material giving me a wedgy or
tangling my tackle
in the middle of the night

AnotherSarah
10-07-2018, 11:58 PM
PJs and night gowns for me. I love them!

Tracii G
10-08-2018, 12:27 AM
No just undies I can't stand material bunching up all round me.
I tried a gown once and was totally unimpressed as a sleeping garment but for lounging around the house its fine.

Ceera
10-08-2018, 12:31 AM
I normally sleep nude, but I do have several women’s nightgowns for those occasions where I am not ready to get dressed in the morning, or am heading for bed, and others might see me. For example, when sharing a hotel room with my daughter, or when at home and feeling lazy, while the lesbian lady who rents a room from me is at home. Sometimes I sleep in them on cold nights. And soon I plan to go to an out of town women’s dance, where I would be doing a ‘sleepover’ with other our of town ladies at the host lady’s home, so I have a nightgown and matching dressing gown/robe that I will use for that.

biancabellelover
10-08-2018, 02:38 AM
I’ve slept nude since I was a teenager. I do like wearing nighties and night gowns, but I wear them around the house before going to bed.

Michelle

Georgina
10-08-2018, 03:13 AM
Nighties for the last 20 years.

Charlotte7
10-08-2018, 03:14 AM
Pyjamas are great for slouching around in the evening, nighties are good for relaxing in front of the fire (Don't get too close though) but for sleeping, I find that ladies' sleep shorts are what works best for me.

Kiwi Primrose
10-08-2018, 03:20 AM
Nighties for many years. I prefer the soft materials with some lace.

susan54
10-08-2018, 05:18 AM
Nighties - always full length and usually cotton. I have been wearing them for about 40 years and one partner liked me to wear one in bed. I prefer very long ones but I can only get them from David Neiper and they are a bit expensive. I got three from Long Tall Sally but I have worn them so often that they are falling apart. Not only did Long Tall Sally stop doing nighties but they decided to close their shops in Aberdeen and Edinburgh - I don't do internet shopping.

Crissy 107
10-08-2018, 05:25 AM
Recently I was out with my wife at a department store so she could check out the makeup sale. Walking through the women’s department she stopped and saw they had a good sale on women’s sleep pants. She was looking at them and I felt the material and admired them. She asked if I would like one and of course I immediately said yes. She told me the size she thought I should get and I picked one up and held it up to me to see. Her only restriction was not too much pink. That was ok with me though she knew I would go for mostly pink otherwise. I’m sitting here typing this while wearing them.
I’m going to ask for another pair for my BD next month.
Crissy
PS: my wife also got me some nice face cleanser at the makeup counter.

Eemz
10-08-2018, 05:32 AM
recently i’ve read a book called Skirting Gender by Vera Wylde
OT - is the book any good?

SaraLin
10-08-2018, 05:38 AM
I wear nighties, always.

PJ's (male OR female) drive me nuts. I can't sleep in them.

Maria 60
10-08-2018, 05:39 AM
My wife gave me a few what she calls teddys, which are shorter then nightgowns, then one day we were at a store and i asked her to buy me a long silk on. It feels amazing.

Heather Anne
10-08-2018, 06:02 AM
I wear nightgowns to bed almost all time. I have about 20 nightgowns all long and a variety of colors.

alwayshave
10-08-2018, 06:14 AM
Courtney, I have about 10 nightgowns and where them all the time.

Connie D50
10-08-2018, 07:42 AM
I wear female PJs 90% of the time including night gowns and even sometime negligee(however no where near as much now that I'm in my 60's)

Jillian Faith
10-08-2018, 08:04 AM
Love to lounge around at night in one of my night gowns but when I go to bed I sleep in the nude.

suezeq
10-08-2018, 08:06 AM
satin night gowns pj when grandkids stay

Robertacd
10-08-2018, 08:36 AM
I a;ways sleep i. a nightgown. I have a bunch of the Vanity Fair nylon mid length gowns. Sleeping in a silky nightgown just feels so luxurious

Michele14
10-08-2018, 08:36 AM
I have about 15 growns and wear them to bed every night. I have all lengths and color. Red is my favorite.

NancySue
10-08-2018, 08:45 AM
Yes...always, sometimes with thigh highs and bra...a spritz of light perfume is nice.

Joan58
10-08-2018, 08:46 AM
Every night for me. I have at least 8 different items of female sleep wear, from short tops and sleep short sets to full nylon gowns. As the weather cools I have been searching for some warm long sleeve flannel nightgowns.

Courtney_29
10-08-2018, 09:02 AM
hi Eemz , yea the book is great. it’s by a a youtuber i watch that has 2 channels i like (vera wylde -crossdresser tips tricks, and council of geeks - doctor who, everything else geek cool stuff) but the book i read on kindle or there is paperback too. the book has a few parts : a cross dressing life story, tips tricks for CD, and culture / society’s view of CD.

- - - Updated - - -

crazy how many different styles and opinions here i just didn’t think about nightwear for some reason. i too am used to just underwear to bed. but maybe i’ll try some of everything here 😉 nighties, satin, gowns, etc

Rhonda Darling
10-08-2018, 09:14 AM
My usual sleepmode is undies and a camisole, though i have both lightweight and flannel PJs, and 3 or 4 nightgowns. At home, I always wear femme garments for sleeping. My wife is entirely used to it.

The toughest thing for me is when I visit family, and when I go on "guy" trips with friends to hike/bike in the mountains and we stay in group cabins. My closet is short on guy underwear, making sleepwear choices tough, though I do have some gender-neutral exercise wear. Regardless, it makes me uncomfortable to have to hide. C'est la vie.

Jaymie
10-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Giggle.... I have quite a few of these VF Short Nightgowns (https://www.herroom.com/exquisite-form-30107-coloratura-sleeveless-short-nightgown.shtml?utm_source=adv&utm_medium=search&utm_campaign=pla&utm_content=ExqF01-30107&gclid=Cj0KCQjwgOzdBRDlARIsAJ6_HNl_gfbmlm9XVSTcYkJ6 w7ucHTDPb4M9oQJ8X1dSNoin7Avlf6v3xRMaAnQLEALw_wcB) and I have a few pretty cute cotton nighties. My bestie always buys me PJ's :brolleyes: and they are nice and confy but not very pretty in my opinion. I also have a pretty sexy nightie (posted a pic in the picture section recently) but that one is not for sleeping :battingeyelashes:. I don't have a full length nightie but want one.... anyway bottom line is yes I often sleep in a nightie or night shirt but not always.

Asew
10-08-2018, 09:37 AM
My wife feels weird about sleeping with me when I wear women's clothes, so I wear a half-slip to bed maybe once a week. I prefer the knee length half slips since they ride up some but still have enough length to keep me covered. Otherwise I sleep in boxers.

mikayla1964
10-08-2018, 09:39 AM
always a night gown

missynicole
10-08-2018, 10:02 AM
satin, everynight

sarah_hillcrest
10-08-2018, 10:05 AM
when I was a kid I hated PJs and robes, I always slept with just undies and have kept that up most of my life. Last couple years that I've really gotten into dressing I was wearing tights around the house alot and started wearing them to bed, unless its really cold they just feel too hot. Last winter my wife came up with this idea of us getting matching Christmas PJs and I started wearing them, just a soft top and bottom, pink with Christmas themed print. A few weeks ago we had a cold night and the next time we were shopping we each bought T-shirt style night gowns. Mine says happy camper and has a cute little camper on it.

It's been warm and last night I wanted to wear something cute and wore just a loose fitting sleeveless dress.

Cheryl T
10-08-2018, 10:15 AM
Every night I don one of my pretty nightgowns to slumber in.
Sometimes it's long and flowing, sometimes it's a silky chemise or sheer baby doll, but always bedtime finds me in something very feminine.

donnalee
10-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Gowns only. Have full length flannel for cold nights and lighter gowns for warmer ones Pjs just ride up too much.

Sidney
10-08-2018, 10:29 AM
Evenings, night and mornings always silky long gowns or silky pjs every day. Wife has bought me a few but I buy almost all my female cloths. If it's cool I also wear a long sleeve long robe and ballet slippers.

Bruce64
10-08-2018, 10:36 AM
I have a silky satiny one, I like wearing it to sleep, however I find it to be not so movable while sleeping I wale if I turn, the material is not suitable to sleep in.

Stephanie47
10-08-2018, 10:55 AM
My early years of wearing women's clothing included wearing my mother's nightgowns to bed. Stealthy I would retrieve one from the laundry hamper and wear it for awhile when laying in bed. I shared a bedroom with my brother, so I had to squirm into it under the covers. When my wife and I were first married we bought several nightgowns and peignoirs for me. When she realized there was more to my love of nylon, i.e., understood the increasing like for women's clothing, that ended wearing nighties to bed. Sigh! Fortunately when I was still working I had to go on an occasional business trip, and, took my nightgowns on the road.

Now I have about half a dozen nightgowns and peignoir sets. I do concur with others the gowns tend to strangle someone who tosses and turns all night. That's me. I've taken to wearing a nylon panty and a plain white oversized tee shirt to bed. However, when lounging around and watching television I like wearing a nightgown with a matching color bra and panty...and a glass of wine.

--Nina--
10-08-2018, 11:14 AM
Nightgowns for me.
Vera Wylde's Book Skirting Gender is a really good read from my point of view. I have bin washing her you tube videos( Crossdressing Tips for Beginners) for years.

Rollermiss
10-08-2018, 11:15 AM
Always, Babydolls mostly. Wore a long gown once and got wrapped up in it.

Kelsey

sometimes_miss
10-08-2018, 11:41 AM
I"ve been wearing female pajamas any night that I'm alone, for about ten years now.

Courtney_29
10-08-2018, 12:57 PM
i’m getting super excited and giddy now after seeing this crazy thread lol. and
—Nina— yea love her channel as well i found it when i first started dressing 4 months ago

Bea_
10-08-2018, 01:02 PM
I slept in athletic shorts while the kids grew up, switching to nude for several years post empty nesting. My wife doesn't sleep well unless the house is colder than I'm comfortable with. After panties, nightshirts and women's pj's were some of my first purchases when my style changed towards the feminine. I have a couple of tap pants/tank style sleepwear, but I mostly like my shoulders covered while I sleep. I can take or leave bottoms and mostly sleep in nightshirt and panties.

I have a few sets of men's pj's/sleep pants, but they're not as soft and not indulgent like wearing something from the ladies department. I mainly wear the men's stuff when the grandkids spend the night.

Christie ann
10-08-2018, 01:11 PM
It’s the one thing my wife doesn’t mind so I wear night gowns every night.

Fran in skirts
10-08-2018, 01:35 PM
I toss and turn all night and so as a rule I only wear panties to bed but I do have some night wear. My favorite is a dusty rose strappy night gown with small round holes embroidered in to it. I usually wear them when I am home alone lounging around the house before bed. Right now my youngest grandson is staying with me and will be here until the end of the month. He by the ways is 21 tears old. I always dress in my skirts and tops or dress, that does not bother him at all. But I don't think a nightgown would be OK.

Fran

Robbiegirl
10-08-2018, 01:37 PM
As you can see by my picture, Love silky vintage nightgowns

Amy Lynn3
10-08-2018, 01:42 PM
Nylon nightgowns for me. I love Shadowline products.

Alice B
10-08-2018, 02:06 PM
Always nightgowns. Have never been a PJ type of person

Lana Mae
10-08-2018, 02:30 PM
When only male, I slept in my underwear and a white tee shirt! Then just the underwear! Now, I have 4 nylon nighties, a Christmas set with leggings and a top with a reindeer, and two sleep shirts! I find the nighties are generally too hot and sleep mostly in the sleep shirts! I need to get a few more! One is purple with heels and purses on it and the other is gray with roses! Also have a long gray zip up robe and matching slippers! All my nighties and sleep shirts are 40" to 42" in length! I do not get twisted up in them! Hugs Lana Mae

BLUE ORCHID
10-08-2018, 02:39 PM
Hi Courtney :hugs:, It I just so wonderful sleeping in a long satin gown. >Orchid ..o:daydreaming:o..

Steph_CD_62
10-08-2018, 08:15 PM
Long nylon/silk nightgowns for me a couple times a week.

Judy-Somthing
10-08-2018, 08:31 PM
I wore them every night before I got married, I miss them!

Janine cd
10-08-2018, 09:15 PM
I love wearing the old 50's nylon and lace nighties with bra and panties. I love peignoir sets and long satin nightgowns.

EllieOPKS
10-09-2018, 12:34 PM
I love the feel of satin but for sleeping I am nude. Been that way my whole life. I will wear satin gowns while lounging.

Jennifer in CO
10-09-2018, 07:38 PM
gowns long and short, baby-dolls, shorts sleep sets for 45+ years.

Wife?...t-shirts....

t-girlxsophie
10-09-2018, 08:23 PM
I mostly sleep in satin and lace chemise or long silky nightgown,But also love to wear pj sets when mood takes me

Sophie

jennifer easton
10-09-2018, 08:37 PM
OH yep!! only for me its thong undies and a camie Jenny xoxox

HollyGreene
10-09-2018, 09:23 PM
Wearing a satin nightie in bed at the moment. I have several. I also have several pairs of women's satin pyjamas.

Janine cd
10-09-2018, 09:23 PM
I love wearing nightgowns, especially satin and lace ones. Unfortunately, my wife does not approve so I am confined to wearing them only when she is away. The good news is that she will be out of town this Thursday and Friday so I'm ready to enjoy a wonderful time.

CynthiaD
10-09-2018, 10:33 PM
I wear nighties every night. Sometimes long boring ones, sometimes short and sexy, depending on my mood.

phili
10-09-2018, 10:40 PM
I love lounging in nightgowns- [tooo hot to sleep in] with preference for satins and then nylon, and thanks for the tip on Shadowline! I found an image there of two of my favorite styles. Now I know where to find them!
but I recently found a wildly colorful thin jersey cotton dress with a very short pleated skirt and single tie around the neck which I love to sleep in. Cotton is now very sensual for me too.

Diedre
10-10-2018, 10:57 AM
I have long and knee length nylon and microfiber gowns I lounge and sleep in with wife's approval. And I sometimes add a pair of l'eggs STW sheer Energy pantyhose.

Roxanne Lanyon
10-10-2018, 11:11 AM
I simply adore my nighties so much! I feel so good and sweet in them! Oh, my!
"Nighties are a Girl's best friend".

Roxanne, a Girl at Heart

Lacy PJs
10-10-2018, 11:12 AM
I"ve been wearing female pajamas any night that I'm alone, for about ten years now.

Those babydolls are special, aren't they? I tend to like the "traditional" styles like those from the 60's and 70's. The newer styles with thongs & cups just don't float my boat.

Lisa Roberts
10-10-2018, 12:27 PM
Every evening/ night!
Satiny silky slippery, depends on the “temperature” !
Lace and Smiles,
Lisa!

Confucius
10-10-2018, 01:20 PM
I usually sleep wearing a half slip, and a full slip, and a long satin nightgown. They feel so good together.

o2bcindy
10-11-2018, 07:58 AM
Silky nightgowns for me please. Thankfully I get to every night.

GenevieveF
10-11-2018, 08:19 AM
I always wear satin PJs, long sleeve and bottoms in summer, long in winter. I love the smooth silky feel.

beckypanties
10-11-2018, 08:48 AM
Been a nekkid sleeper for longer than I care to remember. I am hoping to change that when / if cooler night time temperatures arrive. I still need to work on the spousal approval first.

Barbara Black
10-11-2018, 09:11 AM
Absolutely. I go from work clothes to a nightgown rather than re-dress into female street clothes. I love them silky and long.

PattiL
10-11-2018, 04:54 PM
Every night I'm on the road.

Tracy Irving
10-11-2018, 05:14 PM
It's like a pretty dress for night time.

Tina B.
10-11-2018, 09:40 PM
most nights, it's a nylon night gown, cold nights, flannel, or fleece. I do own one pair of PJs Capri with frilly top. I've been wearing night gowns nightly for close to forty years. I buy practical styles, and my wife buys me the pretty teddies, and baby dolls.

Lacy PJs
10-15-2018, 11:44 AM
Several here have commented that they like Shadowline nightgowns and pajamas. I do too... and as can bee seen in my avatar, the pajama tops in some styles paired with matching panties does make a very comfortable baby doll pajama set.

I speak from experience. :)

Lacy PJs

Heather Anne
10-15-2018, 01:27 PM
I wear a night gown to bed all the time year round.

Crissy 107
10-15-2018, 01:32 PM
Several here have commented that they like Shadowline nightgowns and pajamas. I do too... and as can bee seen in my avatar, the pajama tops in some styles paired with matching panties does make a very comfortable baby doll pajama set.

I speak from experience. :)

Lacy PJs

lynnstar
10-15-2018, 02:28 PM
I wear night gowns of the silky style and usually around ankle length. Unfortunately, this only happens when wife is away over night, which is rare. I have a nice yellow gown stashed away for when the opportunity presents itself.

Dena
10-15-2018, 06:19 PM
I feel weird if I'm not wearing a nightgown!

Rayleen
10-15-2018, 06:33 PM
Nighties every night .

Kiwi Primrose
10-16-2018, 01:46 AM
Nighties for many years. Preferably with lots of lace.
Favourites are satiny but light weight cotton and winter-weights, anything but not PJs.

Lacy PJs
10-16-2018, 09:56 AM

Yes, the latest one is a sale price as a birthday present. How good is that?

Lacy PJs

Lucy23
10-16-2018, 02:01 PM
Reading this thread I have realized that ever since I bought two women's pyjama sets consisting of shorts and tank tops in summer, I've been wearing women's PJs more and more. Usually I wear either a combination of a men's t-shirt and boxer briefs or a longer women's t-shirt and underwear. But now I even bought long pyjama trousers to go with the tank tops and been sleeping in them. It's kinda funny that I always hated pyjamas, and now... :)

Of course, I have a satin chemise, always wanted to try one, but I always find it rolled up to my belly by morning. But I wear it from time to time, when in the right mood.

Roxanne Lanyon
10-17-2018, 03:29 AM
Oh honey, I adore wearing my ankle-length nightgown, every night to bed. I simply feel wonderful in it. I have a violet Vanity Fair gown on order, and will be in that soon.

" I feel so sweet, being a woman" Roxanne

Raychel
10-17-2018, 06:51 AM
Every night for me, Except when I have company or am graveling to friends house.
Then and only then do I not have a nightgown and forms on at night. :daydreaming:

Roxanne Lanyon
10-17-2018, 06:58 AM
Honey, I do adore my nightgowns! I always feel so adorable in them!
Roxanne

Kyla Shay
10-18-2018, 05:35 PM
I love night gowns. For me they are comfortable and sexy.

Sissy_Michelle
10-19-2018, 06:50 PM
Courtney_29,

Yes they are and I usually wear them to bed.

@—}——
Michelle

kimberly c
10-19-2018, 06:59 PM
I just love long sexy nightgowns. Shadowline gowns are my favorites. Kim

Robin777
10-19-2018, 08:20 PM
I always wear a nightgown

brina_cd
10-22-2018, 10:13 AM
I have of late been wearing them under my male PJ's (underdressing 24x7 some days/nights). I've sometimes been able to get rid of the male PJ's and sleep only in the PJ's if I wind up awake in the middle of the night and need to get up way before my wife does. (DADT sucks)

wearingtanpantyhose
10-22-2018, 04:10 PM
I can't do it often (my wife doesn't approve), but I love wearing nightgowns! I have several, and always travel with them! My current favorite is a short cotton nightgown with lace on the bodice and a skirt that flairs out at the bottom.

CONSUELO
10-24-2018, 09:58 AM
I always sleep in a long nightgown. My favourite is Shadowline. I have several in different colors. If you want some nice ones look at Her Room.

Donna St. Marten
10-24-2018, 10:10 AM
I switched from night gowns to satin like pajamas. Love the slinky feel and no more updrafts.

kathy chelan
10-24-2018, 04:01 PM
Is there such an thing as a satin nightgown? And if so, how expensive is it?

Anna Stouf
10-25-2018, 12:13 AM
I have been wearing nightgowns for many, many, years.

kayegirl
10-25-2018, 01:48 AM
Nighties for me, every night. Until BHS disappeared from our high streets, both my wife and I bought the same style, although we are careful to avoid wearing the same colours together. Looks like it will have to be M and S now.

BridalGuy
10-29-2018, 07:57 PM
I wear satin nighty to bed every night. But my biggest complaint about them is that I keep breaking straps! Even when I order the largest size, theres always that one night I roll over and SNAP! Granted, they are not made for a mans wide upper torso, but dammit..I hate when that happens

StephanieH
10-30-2018, 03:31 PM
I LOVE to sleep in a gown or slip, even better if I can keep the fake boobies on. Since our daughter's moved back in to finish school, it's cramping our style a bit, but, whenever she's off somewhere, hope springs eternal. It is amazingly different.

beckypanties
10-30-2018, 03:57 PM
It's on my to-do list. I've slept nekkid for the past 30 years or so, but I'd love to wear a pretty night gown either in bed or for lounging around prior to bed. The Florida climate isn't really conducive to wearing much in the way of sleepwear. The nights are finally beginning to cool off sufficiently that it won't seem so strange if I express my interest to my wife.

ElianaFrozenflame
10-30-2018, 04:13 PM
Love satin night gowns. The longer, the better. We keep the house temp at 68/69 degrees year-round, day and night, so it's never too warm for long night gowns. I did find a set of satin PJ's for men at JCPenney a while back, and that is what I fall back to when I must be in drab (out-of-town trips to stay with friends or relatives).

toranna
10-30-2018, 04:39 PM
I prefer the soft materials with some lace.

t-girlxsophie
10-30-2018, 07:08 PM
Recently came across a website,which includes a lovely range of night gowns www.missdiscreet.com. hoping to buy a couple soon

Sophie

Bobbi46
10-30-2018, 07:31 PM
In just a few words "what I saw took my breath away" I now know where to buy my christmas present.

lynnstar
10-30-2018, 09:29 PM
Night gown. I love wearing a silky night gown to bed. I also sleep better.

Shely
10-30-2018, 10:02 PM
Long, Long night gowns, all the time. Nylon or satin. I have several.

Roxanne Lanyon
10-31-2018, 06:11 AM
Long nightgowns for Roxanne! I adore wearing them to bed each night!
Roxanne

robinlane98
10-31-2018, 10:22 AM
I can't do it often (my wife doesn't approve), but I love wearing nightgowns! I have several, and always travel with them! My current favorite is a short cotton nightgown with lace on the bodice and a skirt that flairs out at the bottom.

Me too! :)

Davina2833
10-31-2018, 02:24 PM
I have been wearing either gown, slip or satin PJ's for almost 50 years...
No better feeling.

Kimber
10-31-2018, 03:28 PM
Satin jim jams my faves. Just lurve the feel..sooo comfy.

Kimber..x

Rhonda Jean
10-31-2018, 04:56 PM
When I first got married 40 years ago (already cding with her knowledge) I found a nightgown in the dryer at our apartment building. Rather plain, but that was the first of many. Nighgowns, babydolls, negligees, caftans, floor length and short sexy robes... just about every gifting occasion I'd get something for the bedroom. When our first was born 10 years later, that all stopped. I then went to panties and t-shirts. Even now that I live alone it's still panties and t=shirts, except for special occasions.

Leonora
11-04-2018, 08:22 PM
I am into Victoria Secret pajamas, I have to much family around so I have to be discreet about it.

LauraJane
11-16-2018, 08:58 AM
I wear night gowns most nights. I LOVE doing it.

bridget thronton
11-16-2018, 09:01 AM
Long Nightgowns - cotton, flannel, fleece evey night

Veronica4me
11-16-2018, 10:29 AM
Something feminine is the only way to go to bed ... or about the house all day long!

RachelPortugal
11-16-2018, 12:55 PM
Another naked sleeper here. I do have some satin night dresses and girlie nightshirts but these are reserved for lounging before bedtime. My wife is very accepting and tolerant in most aspect of my CD'ing, but Rachel is not allowed in the marital bed and I am fine with that. There have to be boundaries when it come to a loving marriage.

lynnstar
11-16-2018, 04:21 PM
Night gowns for me I like the feel of silky ones and they fit better on me.

Veronica Lacey
11-16-2018, 04:25 PM
On the rare occasion that I can I enjoy panties with satin pjs or, even more rare, a satin romper. Nice cool satin against the skin as I huddle up under the sheets can aid in quickly finding a deep sleep.

valerie anne
11-16-2018, 04:32 PM
I love to wear a baby doll in bed.

But should I wear it with a bra and tights? I love all the straps!

Lacy PJs
11-16-2018, 07:18 PM
I love to wear a baby doll in bed.

But should I wear it with a bra and tights? I love all the straps!

No bra for me... no reason in my way of thinking. But I've done the baby doll & tights/sheer-to-waist pantyhose ensemble from time to time... especially on very cold nights.

Lacy PJs

ladydreamingdanish
11-16-2018, 08:07 PM
Night gowns need not be for bed only..many times after a long day at the office I will slip into a night dress or a soft silk night gown to just lounge around in. Because I roll around a lot in bed, straps are a hindrance so nude sleeping is more preferable.

Teri Ray
11-16-2018, 08:17 PM
I do like night gowns...... but I am typically a nekked sleeper. I guess that makes me bi-sleepable

Heather Anne
11-16-2018, 08:18 PM
I wear nightgowns to bed all the time. Sometimes along with other lingerie

DMichele
11-17-2018, 10:07 AM
I have been wearing night gowns for 15+ years. Although I am a restless sleeper, I straighten the gown out as necessary.
I plan to add PJs in near future for the winter months.

Isabella Ross
11-17-2018, 12:20 PM
Yes...absolutely agree that nightgowns are just amazing to wear around the house. Particularly long and flowing gowns...I love my Shadowlines, Olgas and Lucie Anns!

Jane G
11-17-2018, 12:22 PM
Yes, is the simple answer to that one, why would anyone so inclined not enjoy.

Traci H
11-17-2018, 01:54 PM
For years and years I slept with guy t-shirt and tighty whities, my std nightly routine. A couple of years ago as I went to panties 24/7, I just stated wearing what I wore during the day to bed, still with the guy t-shirt. Then I discovered women's t-shirt. Lightweight, soft rayon and similar that just felt so much nicer. At present, the ones I wear are shades of white, grey or similar, but I expect to move to more colorful, deeper v-neck versions in the future. My wife is not crazy about the panties, but she just lets it go now.

I have tried various nightgowns and found that I prefer covered shoulders. My shoulders get cold it seems with just having straps. So I stick with tops that have shoulders, even if in women's lengths. I do have a pair or two of a women's shorts sleep set that I wear from time to time as well. I just slip the shorts on over that panties and all is fine.

I do not like sleeping in guy stuff anymore. Too rough and coarse compared to women's.

honey1036
11-28-2018, 08:08 AM
night gowns are awesome!!! just so soft and pretty <3

MAGurl
11-28-2018, 10:33 AM
Hmmm I think I did try a nightgown some time ago but it didn’t work for me, and naked or underwear sleeping doesn’t work either. I only do loose fitting cotton pajamas but have not tried a women’s version of this yet, will have to try it but with kids in the house it will be a bit difficult to find the opportunity.

Courtney_29
11-28-2018, 01:52 PM
Yea I finally bought my first nightgown from Amazon , great fit in me. A striped pink knit nightgown with lace . Super comfy 😍 .

Andishose
11-29-2018, 09:51 PM
Silky babydoll for me or half sleeve chemise.

Jeanettew
11-29-2018, 10:14 PM
Just got 4 silk night dresses