PDA

View Full Version : Whirlwind

Dani0948
10-10-2018, 02:58 PM
The last week has been an absolute whirlwind. Our DADT means I don't volunteer anything about my dressing and she doesn't make comments. My wife came home from work a few days ago and read me the riot act because she knows I'm dressing and in her words "ramping it up again". I guess I didn't clean up very well and she complained about wig hairs on the bathroom floor. I promised to be truthfull if she asks questions, so when she asked if I had been going out I answered truthfully that I had. Quite a bit of anger followed as this is somthing she will not tolerate. We talked a lot that evening and I made a promise not to go out again. It could have been an empty promise, but somthing happened a few days later that changed everything. Out of the blue she said that she didn't care what I did (aboute dressing) and that she would "support" me and not complain as long as I keep my promise not to go out. Also I cannot dress in front of her and she will not participate. I don't think this is a carte blance, but a step in the right direction. I'm going to continue to dress, but take it very slowly to add things like pained toes, 24/7 panties, shaving, etc.

Princess Chantal
10-10-2018, 05:06 PM
Hopefully she does not deem wearing panties 24/7 (and all the rest you mentioned) as dressing in front of her.

BLUE ORCHID
10-10-2018, 05:18 PM
Hi Dani :hugs:, Not really sure what to think about that one. >Orchid ..+:daydreaming:+..

Tracii G
10-10-2018, 05:21 PM
Just don't push it too hard like some others here have done.
Seems you know its not a carte blanche or a green light to go hog wild.

Kelly DeWinter
10-10-2018, 06:04 PM
Dani;

It's sad to read these posts, It's like reading about Mt Kilowea in Hawaii, you know its going to blow, you don't know when, or if you will survive when it does. After the last eruption it's calm and you start rebuilding but you have to keep an eye on hundreds of sensors just in case.

I admire you for rebuilding. Try to use her talk of 'support' to keep the conversation going. Who knows maybe some day you can invite her to the FAB group here.

docrobbysherry
10-10-2018, 07:52 PM
Dani, u have a good handle on her. U know it's not going away and she's gonna blow, like Chantal said, sooner or later. About something or another!:doh:

Tracii G
10-10-2018, 07:58 PM
You can be sure when she blows your CDing is going to be used against you and everyone you both know will hear all about how you crossdress.

Just an observation here on my part but when a woman says "no its fine you go ahead" means you better not do that.
If she has been against your dressing and all of a sudden seems to have changed her mind be wary because we know women are devious and like to bait people in to traps.
I have suffered this kind of thing twice so beware.

alwayshave
10-10-2018, 09:13 PM
Dani, if my wife was to tell me I could not do something, you can believe I would be telling her there is something she likes to do that is no longer allowed.

Crissy 107
10-10-2018, 09:52 PM
Dani, I’m not so sure on how much she is actually giving you the ok to do. Like others said it could be some kind of a trap. Be careful.
Crissy

Stephanie47
10-11-2018, 01:53 AM
My personal opinion is your headed for skating on thin ice. Why do you believe dressing in front of her means you're free to paint your toes, shave (presumably more than your face), etc. Isn't this akin to emulating a woman by wearing women's clothing? DADT IMHO also includes not making overt displays to assert femininity. She got upset over a few wigs hairs on the floor, and, she is not going to get upset over a shaven body and painted nails? Let us know how it goes.

Beverley Sims
10-11-2018, 01:58 AM
It will take you months to do what has tobe done, not weeks.

It is a slow .... very slow road to acceptance, sometimes you do not have to tell all, withholding some information is a needed tactic.

That is not being dishonest in the full, but a little bit sneaky.

Dani0948
10-11-2018, 12:19 PM
I actually think she's reached the point where she realizes that my dressing is not going away, so I think she's giving up on my stopping. I don't think it's a trap, she's never tried anything like that in the past. If she really could not live with my dressing, she would have left years ago. In fact she said if I wanted to, "we could live like roommates". I'm not sure she really knows what that would be like, so I take it with a couple of grains of salt. And I'm not ready for our marriage to go there. We still love each other. As for taking it slowly, I'm going to stay far behind the turtle.

Jenny22
10-11-2018, 12:40 PM
Dani, make nice to her, always! Did she tell you why she changed her mind so suddenly? if not, ask her. One evening, possibly after a glass or two of her favorite vino, tell her that you'd like to polish her toenails. Maybe she would like that.