PDA

View Full Version : Do You Think She Knows?

kim in n.c.
03-19-2006, 07:25 PM
I live alone,in an apartment,in a small town. Therefore I dress almost every day when Im home. Im not the best house keeper, so there were a few things laying about. You know, things like my purse , mirror's...
Noone ever drops by so what the heck.

I had just gotten home when the phone rings. It was my wife (seperated). That was no big deal, but as Im talking to her my doorbell rings.
Not thinking I answer the door. Its my brother with his wife and kids ! PANIC!!! I was probably rude to my x but I got of the phone And grabbed up my coat (male) and my purse in one scoop. Hidding my purse as well as possible. I couldnt do anything about the hand mirror and the magnifying mirror.
They sat and visited for maybe an hour. It seemed to last forever to me. My brother and his wife walked into the kitchen a few times. But nothing was said out of the ordinary. The children (ages 15 ,11) both girls watched tv One was playing with my new digital camera. No problem.

I was feeling pretty good about keeping my secret. Then they left.
I looked around and saw that I had left a pair of heels by my bed. They were visible from the kitchen, but the light was off in that room . I also had a few pair of just bought hose on a shelf in there.

I thought about what they might have seen , but as nothing was said I felt that I had gotten away with it.

The next morning I went to my brothers house (we work together).
He was taking his older daughter to school,but his wife and youngest girl were there. I proceded To clean out the work truck. I had several boxes of silicone tubes stacked up on the driveway. His daughter was "helping" and his wife was watching from the porch.

When she noticed the label on the boxes she said "Mom, are you getting a boob job?" I know, but they grow up fast nowdays.. Her Mom (who is small breasted) said why do you ask? she said look at all the silicone . Mom said well Im not getting a boob job , Maybe you should ask Him?
Then she did ask me. Im usually pretty quick on my feet , and I just said "Its not my truck" We all laughed and that was the end.

That was over a week ago. I see my brother every weekday. I see the others at least 2 or 3 times a week. Nothing has been mentioned about it at all.

I guess that my question is do you think that this joke, innitiated by an innocent little girl was just that. Or was it a chance for "mom" to let me know that she saw something?

Janelle Young
03-19-2006, 07:44 PM
Good question and hard to say. As an example my brother in law cheated on his wife (my sister) once, like 15 years ago. A few years ago he and I were having a heart to heart talk and he told me about it. He also told me that my father found out about it right after it happened and he never said a word about it to anyone. My father knew but he never said a word about it and has not to this day. So some people can know about something and not say anything about it. On the other hand maybe your brothers wife does have an idea and that is what caused her to make the 'ask him' comment. Or it could be an innocent comment from her. My gut feeling is that she knows, or at least suspects. I have nothing to offer as proof as to why I feel this way but I still say she knows.

Breanne
03-19-2006, 07:48 PM
Not likely. The 15 yr old - maybe, but the 11 yr old - not likely. But do keep your ears open and tits (oops, meant wits) in place

kim in n.c.
03-19-2006, 09:40 PM
Janella, I feel like she knows also. I also know that if she does then she will say something to me, as soon as she figures out what to say.

Breanna, Thank god I had those put up. (:happy: :happy: )

Jenny Beth
03-19-2006, 09:51 PM
You probably got away with it but whose to say any femme things they might have seen don't belong to a "new female friend"?