PDA

View Full Version : First Teri day in long while

Teri Ray
10-13-2018, 09:05 AM
I am taking a Teri weekend with a few girls from the Salt Lake City Tri-ess group today. I haven't been fully dressed in a long while. Its been a fun and exciting trip so far. I am alway amazed over how much fun I have dressing but I never feel like I ever get my appearance just right. But it is fun trying. Today's events include shopping, dining and visting a wig shop ending finally with a special private access to the Dress Barn just for our group. I have not had a day like this before and I am excited to see what the day brings. I am here with my wifes understanding so that also makes this trip even more special. I feel very lucky.

kimdl93
10-13-2018, 09:20 AM
Sounds like a wonderful weekend!

Anne E
10-13-2018, 09:24 AM
Have a wonderful day!

Elizabeth G
10-13-2018, 09:37 AM
Hi Teri Ray,

It sounds like a great time - enjoy! As for getting your appearance "just right", we're all our own first critics. My guess is you'll look great!

Elizabeth

Beverley Sims
10-13-2018, 10:05 AM
Teri, make the most of it especially as you have your wife's blessing.

Crissy 107
10-13-2018, 11:06 AM
Teri, I love the fact that you are doing a Teri weekend. You are having so much fun and with your wife’s blessing makes it even better. Lucky you! Crissy

Cassandra Lynn
10-13-2018, 01:06 PM
That's truly wonderful Teri, and all the better with the understanding of your wife. Hope the rest of the weekend is full of fun and good times.

Cass

Teri Ray
10-13-2018, 06:26 PM
Thanks for all the well wishes. It has been a great day so far. My time at the wig salon was so much fun. Loved being pampered.

BLUE ORCHID
10-13-2018, 08:39 PM
Hi Teri :hugs:, That sounds wonderful Enjoy yourself. >Orchid ..O:daydreaming:O..

alwayshave
10-13-2018, 09:44 PM
Teri, Sounds like a great time. Hope the shopping is productive.

Sarah Doepner
10-14-2018, 01:11 PM
Teri,

I'm so glad you made it down to spend time with us, it made my day even better with your smiling face in the area.

Teri Ray
10-14-2018, 01:54 PM

Had a great time with the girls in Salt Lake City. Spent Saturday running around town shopping and visiting with folks. Everywhere we went we were treated warmly. Got to have a private wig fitting. This was wonderful and I found some really nice wigs. Even found a red wig that I liked. Attended the Tri-ess meeting where I met many wonderful people and learned a lot about transgender support groups for youths and transition opportunities for veterans. Ended the evening with a private event for the tri-ess group at the dressbarn. The stayed open late for just our group. The sales staff were wonderful and we all had a great time. I don't get many of these opportunities so I was happy to have a couple of days out and about enfemme. I may not have frequent dressing time out and about but I sure had a lot of quality time this outing.

Bobbi46
10-14-2018, 04:39 PM
Oh so lucky you! nothing like that round here but there's always hope.

Fran-K
10-15-2018, 05:17 AM
What a fabulous weekend! I'm jealous

Fran

Crissy 107
10-15-2018, 05:36 AM
Oh so lucky you! nothing like that round here but there's always hope.

Bobbi, I bet if you had a girls weekend many of us may show up. Heck, a bunch of cross dressers and some French wine, can’t beat that.

Teri, I’m so happy that your weekend was so good! Crissy