PDA

View Full Version : Need some help understanding this one...

KatrinaK
10-19-2018, 04:40 PM
So I’ve now been to several t-girl events, and without fail, I’ve seen the following thing EVERY time. I really need some help understanding this one.

I’ve been sitting there, talking to someone (no names will be mentioned lol) and they stand up, and their testicles are hanging right down below their dress hem. Usually older girls in their 50s or 60s... am I missing something? Do these people not know how to tuck? Do they not give a tuck? Why go through the effort to doll yourself up, only to walk around with the boys hanging out of your dress.

SOS. I’m having a hard time with this one.

Micki_Finn
10-19-2018, 05:20 PM
I... But... it’s... ah... yeah, I’ve got nothing

Is that the male version of cleavage?

Kyla Shay
10-19-2018, 05:23 PM
That’s just bad taste no matter how you dress. They know it and get a thrill out of flashing them. Gross!.

Patience
10-19-2018, 05:25 PM
So (no names will be mentioned lol) So it's someone we know, then?

Denise C
10-19-2018, 05:27 PM
No, just no.

Patricia_Campi
10-19-2018, 05:27 PM
I also have nothing. For me, there is no excuse.

Micki, I´ve been laughing for 10 min with you comment!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

AngelaYVR
10-19-2018, 05:35 PM
Please don't tell us the dresses are knee length

KatrinaK
10-19-2018, 05:42 PM
Angela, if the dresses were knee length, we’d probably not be having this conversation.

Micki, I think you’re right, it they still need a little “push up”

Lana Mae
10-19-2018, 05:48 PM
I don't tuck but I don't wear short skirts either! Bad taste, I would say! IMHO Hugs Lana Mae

Heidi Stevens
10-19-2018, 05:51 PM
I’ve been to a lot of those gatherings as well. And you are correct, Katrina, you will see everything. But those attending are a mix of all of who we are. And the type of event can effect how the members act and dress. Some gatherings are for instructional reasons with a little bit of party, but others are just party all the time.
I’ve always held to the belief of dressing my age and asking “would my wife or sister be seen in this outfit?”
So when I see a guy in his fifty dressing like a high school senior, I cringe every time. Especially if we are out in a public area. But we have a wide range of folks and that rule is just me.

Majella St Gerard
10-19-2018, 05:57 PM
My opinion is they are looking for a hookup, say something to the organizers.

Valery L
10-19-2018, 06:00 PM
I cannot tuck, so I have never done it. Also, I normally wear short skirts. However, I have never shown my boys (as far as I know :S)

AngelaYVR
10-19-2018, 06:00 PM
Angela, if the dresses were knee length, we’d probably not be having this conversation.

You'd hope not but... :eek: :laughing:

Elizabeth G
10-19-2018, 06:01 PM
I'm in that age range and I certainly don't get it. I wouldn't even wear a skirt that short at my age, let alone go parading around letting it all hang out. (Yes, the dress in my avatar picture is short, but not THAT short).

RADER
10-19-2018, 06:04 PM
Just the idea of what you described makes me sick. I wear long skirts or dresses,
mainly because I do not shave my legs, and the just do not look very Fem.
The fact that people walk around dressed like that put's a bad omen to the Gurls
that do it rite. It is a shame to us that try and blend in with out embarrassment.
Rader

Sissy_Michelle
10-19-2018, 06:45 PM
KatrinaK,

Beyond words... Question is did they at least shave? LoL ��

Patty B.
10-19-2018, 06:47 PM
That was something I've never heard of never mind seen. I'm 66 soon and an older sister 68 and without realizing it until I started to pay attention, I have similar taste in clothes.
I couldn't imagine wearing short skirts. Mine are knee length or longer, and like my sister, we both wear jeans mostly and comfortable tops. I've felt better since I started to pay attention to what she wears. Just my opinion.

Samm
10-19-2018, 06:52 PM
Not that I wear anything that short, but wearing multiple base layers has its advantages. Like not having to worry about the "dangly bits" escaping. I do have scruples, you know. Lol

alwayshave
10-19-2018, 09:52 PM
I always wear knee length dresses, so it would never be an issue.

Jaymees22
10-19-2018, 10:05 PM
If I'm dopey enough to wear a short dress, and sometimes I am.
I wear many layers and everything I have which isn't much is tucked away safely. Panties, then tights and then a body shaper.
I have noticed a lot of people never heard of crossing there legs, yipes. Others didn't get the flat front memo.
Never saw anything hanging out though I probably wasn't looking.

sometimes_miss
10-19-2018, 10:08 PM
I think it's just the same misguided rational that goes through men's minds when they're sending unsolicited male genital pics to women in IM's or emails. Men are fascinated and almost instantly turned on by the sight of a woman's genitalia, so they automatically think that women feel the same way about men's genitals. But of course, the vast majority of women, do not.

susie evans
10-19-2018, 10:12 PM
I agree with Heidi on this I have been going out for a long time and scene many different types , they can do what ever they please I will stick with looking age appropriate and blending in with all the other ladies

Susie

GracieRose
10-19-2018, 10:30 PM
Is that the male version of cleavage?

Female cleavage is artistic, streamlined, graceful curves.
That male junk is ugly gross looking tacked on afterthought with no aesthetic value whatsoever.
Gross - gross - gross.
BTW, I always tuck that junk out of the way, ESPECIALLY when en femme.

SamanthaToday
10-19-2018, 11:33 PM
So I’ve now been to several t-girl events, and without fail, I’ve seen the following thing EVERY time. I really need some help understanding this one.

I’ve been sitting there, talking to someone (no names will be mentioned lol) and they stand up, and their testicles are hanging right down below their dress hem. Usually older girls in their 50s or 60s... am I missing something? Do these people not know how to tuck? Do they not give a tuck? Why go through the effort to doll yourself up, only to walk around with the boys hanging out of your dress.

SOS. I’m having a hard time with this one.

I laffed so hard a beverage came out of my nose.. to funny.

Beverley Sims
10-20-2018, 12:06 AM
One word, exhibitionists.

I move right away from them.

Kiwi Primrose
10-20-2018, 02:38 AM
This goes back to the early days of the internet when sites called for men in panties and there were hundreds of photos of hairy ugly men wearing grotesque panties and bras and showing their so-called excitement. It was a turn-off then and it is a turn-off now.

mbmeen12
10-20-2018, 04:01 AM
My personal opinion, it sounds to me they (exposing types) their getting fetish thing on. Is it tacky, is the question? What type of event? I agree with you and would say to myself, "save it for your room".

Roxanne Lanyon
10-20-2018, 05:15 AM
Remember, we all need to look our age, and look like ladies! I keep my bits to myself!
Roxanne

KatrinaK
10-20-2018, 11:50 AM
I honestly don’t think these people were exhibitionists... one of them was dressed very elegantly, minus her thigh adornments. I honestly think they’re clueless.

Question: a couple of you have said you can’t tuck. I’m curious as to why... I’ve heard that it’s challenging after a hernia operation, but short of that, why is it that you can’t tuck?

Also, some have said that you see all types at these events (as if this is acceptable behavior), but walking around an outdoor patio on the street in Long Beach with your testicles hanging out isn’t eccentric, it’s indecent exposure.

Alice B
10-20-2018, 12:00 PM
There is no excuse for that. Very poor taste and judgement. Need to learn how to tuck

kayegirl
10-20-2018, 01:20 PM
It's not something that I have ever seen, but would admit that it would be very disturbing. As for tucking, I do not believe that I have ever achieved a full tuck as described in other threads. This may be due to hernia surgery when I was just 21 years of age, can't be sure. However, I do manage to keep my bits under control and achieve a flat front, using a combination of shape wear and tights/panty hose.

Shelly Preston
10-20-2018, 01:23 PM
Katrina it looks like they were never taught about decency growing up.

A friend once said to me on seeing something similar.

If they want to dress like a lady they should act like one.

Bobbi46
10-20-2018, 01:31 PM
That person should have been arrested for indecent exposure

CrossKimmy
10-20-2018, 01:57 PM
There is no understanding necessary. This is unacceptable behavior.

Fran-K
10-20-2018, 02:08 PM
That person should have been arrested for indecent exposure

ditto

Fran

Roxanne Lanyon
10-20-2018, 02:51 PM
Consider the world we live in. There are ALL kinds of people out there, and some are really strange!
Roxanne

biancabellelover
10-20-2018, 07:35 PM
Without commenting on the thread (I’d just be adding to the “eww” comments, LOL), I’ve had hernia operations on both sides of my groin and they were repaired using different techniques. One side was just sewing up the tear; the other was to place a mesh over the tear.

I can still tuck. Both my boys go up. I’m not sure how far they are meant to go, but it seems the right distance.

Michelle

Tracii G
10-20-2018, 07:47 PM
Why are you looking?
Maybe its their "thing".
I wouldn't judge or make a big deal out of it.
Just don't look at their junk and let it go.
Is it tacky and gross? Yes it is. Would I do it? No of course not.

Lana Mae
10-20-2018, 07:56 PM
Katrina, can not tuck due to having a hernia! Told by doc if it is not bothering you leave it alone! It does not bother me so far! Hugs Lana Mae

Brandi Christine
10-22-2018, 05:38 AM
Yes I a one of those 'girls' that likes to wear short skirts & dresses, but I would be soooo embarrassed, mortified, if they fell out and were visible...:eek:

Bobbi46
10-22-2018, 05:46 AM
There's not much understanding needed for attitudes of people who think it is alright to openly display their junk, they are purely and simply exhibitionists out get some sort of perverted thrill from doing what they do and getting away with it, that is until somebody has the strength to call the police only then can one stop obscene behaviour like this.

brina_cd
10-22-2018, 10:01 AM
Someone needs to tell them this:
https://youtu.be/qTltSoW5Gw8?t=51

Cheryl T
10-22-2018, 10:29 AM
Wow, they must be wearing some very shorts skirts....LOL.

Sorry, but those things are not for public view in my book. I don't even like having them any more, let alone the thought that someone would see them.

Tracy Irving
10-22-2018, 10:44 AM
Gross. Just gross.

There ought to be a law...

Most likely there already is.

t-girlxsophie
10-22-2018, 02:38 PM
I dont tuck in the true sense,as in sticking the boys back up where god didn't intend them to be,but they are out of sight and out of mind though.But of course I don't have them dangling about,that's just rank bad form.How can we expect respect from everyone when we're running about showing our bits off

Sophie

AllieSF
10-22-2018, 02:46 PM
Did you mention it to the offenders? If they are good people they would be very embarrassed and try to immediately correct the issue. Also, if you continue to see that type of sickening thing, why do you even go there?? Go to mainstream venues where you will be equally safe and see decently dressed people and can have fun with non-trans people.

Ressie
10-22-2018, 04:01 PM
I agree with Allie^. They may not know that they're exposing themselves and it couldn't hurt to ask them if they know. It bothers me enough to see a crossdresser sitting unladylike so their crotch is showing. We have a saying - keep those knees together!

Judy-Somthing
10-22-2018, 06:07 PM
Omg! Lol

nikkiwindsor
10-22-2018, 06:08 PM
OMG...eeww!

DaisyLawrence
10-23-2018, 02:29 AM
Anyone who thinks that this is anything other than intentional sexually motivated exhibitionism is dreaming. No-one 'accidentally' has their sack hanging out lower than a dress hem for heavens' sake. There are all sorts of weird (and to some, wonderful) people in the world and that applies equally to crossdressers and the like. I'd have said something if they were talking to me, something polite like "if you must flash your gonads like a moron then **** off and do it somewhere else". Be sure to smile at the same time. :)

Eemz
10-28-2018, 08:36 PM
I mentioned this to a gay male friend of mine and he said he has seen this phenomenon but only in gay bars, where he certainly would take it as "sexual advertising" let's say.

Genifer Teal
11-07-2018, 08:57 PM
I feel exactly the same way about men who wear a skirt and continue to man spread. If it's some kind of forced feminization thing and you didn't necessarily wear the skirt willingly ;-) that might be a little different. If you choose to wear the skirt where correctly and close those legs please! I also have a friend who likes to wear tight-fitting spandex bodysuits making little to no attempt to tuck anything away. For some people that's not a thing to bother with. Not my thing so I don't understand it.

MarcellaMcNul
11-07-2018, 09:16 PM
Reminds me of playing Joker Poker...you can't see the card you're playing but everyone else can!

FrannGurl
11-08-2018, 03:31 PM
I'm sure they have to know they're doing it.

I think gurls that age look ridiculous wearing something that short to begin with.
Keep your "bits" to yourself and dress age appropriate for crissakes.
This sort of thing is what puts the rest of us in a bad light

RachelPortugal
11-09-2018, 09:27 AM
Did you mention it to the offenders? If they are good people they would be very embarrassed and try to immediately correct the issue. ...

My wife has a reputation in our family for being able to spot an open fly from 50 paces and is never afraid to point it out to complete strangers. A few years ago, whilst dining with a group of crossdressers, as one girl sat opposite us pushed her chair back from the table my wife noticed something hanging out the side of their knickers. My wife just said their name and nodded her head downwards. They were able to make an immediate visit to the bathroom to adjust themselves, but thankfully nothing was visible whilst walking.

JayeDee
11-09-2018, 10:13 AM
When I see a bulge: OK..... Skin: No thank you. Jade.

aprilgirl
11-09-2018, 10:30 AM
Both my wife and I are familiar with this phenomenon.

We attended Be All in Chicago several years ago, and during the first night there was a band and dance floor. While taking a break at an adjacent table, there was an elderly gal stompin’ around, kicking up her heels like Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies. Evidently, while selecting her outfit for the evening, couldn’t decide upon a pair of underwear, so went commando. For both of us, it was one of those “ So, that just happened” moments.

Krisi
11-09-2018, 10:47 AM
There are apparently some crossdressers who have a thing for wearing women's clothes but still giving hints that they are men. I remember a while back somebody complaining that their pictures were being deleted. Apparently, they were posting pictures of themselves with their "bulge" showing. I guess this is a "thing" for some of us. Not for me though. You won't see Krisi walking around with balls hanging out.