PDA

View Full Version : What will be the best way to remove unwanted hair?

viata53
03-19-2006, 07:25 PM
Hi everybody!I'm happy to be here with you, ladies.
I started crossdressing a few years ago and i still have problem with hairs.
They grow so fast and getting stronger after shaving....
I hate them...
Is any great solution to remove hair and do not think about it again?
Laser.... didn't work(i have some grey facial hair ).
I'm taking photoepillation courses right now.If you want email me ,feel free mvz56553@netscape.com.Rgds,Viata

ReginaK
03-20-2006, 02:16 AM
Electrolysis is the only sure way of getting rid of hair.

Jenny Warren
03-20-2006, 02:41 AM
I also have a proportion of grey facial hair, but the laser is getting rid of the rest.

I find the problem isn't really with the shaving, but with the 'shadow' left behind. The grey stubble doesn't seem so bad, so the greyer I get the easier it should be.

Electrolisis is a long slow process, but it does work, as does the laser on dark hair.

Jenny

Phyliss
03-20-2006, 06:05 AM
For me the cost of laser and electrolysis is a bit prohibitive, I go to my waxologist about every five weeks, and that seems to keep the hair under control. As for facial hair,.....well, I guess I'm destined to have to shave everyday.

laurie6989
03-21-2006, 11:10 AM
Hello ladies!!!
hair removal is definatly and important thing to me. but i was wondering, if any of you have tried any epilators???
I have my eye on the emjoi hair removal system at 'the Sharper Image'.
How are the results? Will i be able to handle the pain? hehe..:eek:
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Ranee Daze
03-21-2006, 12:05 PM
Pain and repeated treatments. TOO BAD WE COULDN'T JUST SCARE THE FUZZ OFF!!!!

JoAnnDallas
03-21-2006, 12:11 PM
I have found that the more my facial hair turns grey, the easier it is to hide the shadow using only foundation. Also the shadow is getting less and less.

Jenny Warren
03-21-2006, 05:49 PM
Hello ladies!!!
hair removal is definatly and important thing to me. but i was wondering, if any of you have tried any epilators???
I have my eye on the emjoi hair removal system at 'the Sharper Image'.
How are the results? Will i be able to handle the pain? hehe..:eek:
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

I own an epilator. There is mild discomfort, I wouldn't really call it pain.

It doesn't really remove the hairs, male hair is just too stubborn.

It'll do it in the end, but it just takes too long.

Go to the salon, get waxed, they'll give you a coffee, and it's a great experience.

Jenny

barbie lanai
03-21-2006, 06:14 PM
I used an epilator. Took a couple glasses of wine to numb the pain. Epescially on the back. It worked OK for a couple months, but my hair managed to get inside the thing which clogged & broke gear teeth. Decided not to replace it.

If you are young and have money (must be some like that somewhere) I'd say get laser before the hair turns gray. Just think of the razor blade money you're saving over 40 years or so.

For now I use Nair maybe once a month and razors daily.

So when is some chemist going to make a pill to make the hair fall off?? Got to be a market for it.