PDA

View Full Version : The Sexual Orientation of the Fem Persona of a Straight Hetero Male CDer is called?

Patience
10-22-2018, 10:38 AM
Not “lesbian”, apparently, although it’s the term I prefer.

And “Transbian”, with all due respect to Sherry, just makes things more confusing.

So what is it?

Robertacd
10-22-2018, 10:45 AM
Heterosexual

Like I always say DRAG or DRAB I am the same person with the same thoughts, fears, and desires, only the clothing has changed.

Beverley Sims
10-22-2018, 10:46 AM
A label naming contest?

Heterosexual?

Damn Roberta, I just noticed, you beat me......

Look at the posting times. :-)

Charlotte7
10-22-2018, 10:55 AM
I think that it depends on the day of the week.

Wildaboutheels
10-22-2018, 11:36 AM
HUMAN

MOHADD works also.

LilSissyStevie
10-22-2018, 11:36 AM
What is it?

In my case it's called autogynephilia (AGP) or to be more precise it's Masochistic Emasculation Fetish (MEF). That doesn't sound very sexy so I've used the terms "male lesbian" or "bi when dressed" metaphorically in an attempt to explain the unexplainable using terms that are meant to describe cis-sexual and cis-gender people. The same would go for "transbian." I understand them as metaphors not to be taken literally. But, if we all did that we wouldn't have as much to argue about. Where's the fun in that?

RachelPortugal
10-22-2018, 12:23 PM
Since for the most part sex usually involves removing clothing, quite often to the state of total nudity, when considering sexuality does one have to consider the gender which one was portraying whilst dressed at the start of foreplay or the gender which so evidently manifests itself when all the clothes are removed.

Correct labelling is such an issue, here in the EU the contents of a package have to be clearly detailed in the ingredients, the constituent parts of the packaging only have to have their suitability for recycling clearly detailed. However packaged, the contents are still the same, although I usually find beer tastes better from a glass bottle than a metal can. I guess, that for some people, sex can taste/feel better depending on the initial packaging and yes the attractiveness of said packaging might be a factor, but it is the contents that really matter.

Aunt Kelly
10-22-2018, 01:29 PM
Asked and answered, right there in the OP. Heterosexual

Queen Bridget
10-22-2018, 02:31 PM
A hetero crossdresser is still hetero.

A gay crossdresser is still gay.

A bi crossdreser is still bi.

But you can call yourself whatever you want. It's a free world :)

April T
10-22-2018, 03:01 PM
Agreed. Clothing choice is irrelevant to your sexuality.

Cassandra Lynn
10-22-2018, 05:52 PM
Yeah, Hetero it is; trying to attach sexual orientation to a 'persona' is just a wee bit much.

sometimes_miss
10-22-2018, 06:50 PM
I'm human. Sexuality, gender? Straight up, with a twist, just like my drinks.

Tracii G
10-22-2018, 07:37 PM
Why is it some want to confuse themselves even more?
Its like they search for things to anguish over

Princess Chantal
10-22-2018, 08:42 PM
Tracii, perhaps they are just bored with their crossdressing and want to make it more interesting

Ineke Vashon
10-22-2018, 08:49 PM
If they'd put all these lables on different restroom doors I wouldn't have a clue which one to use.

Ineke

docrobbysherry
10-22-2018, 09:02 PM
I think some do it because they think it's cute or cool!:straightface:

Like those that post about their "clitty"!:doh:

Patience
10-22-2018, 10:07 PM
I think some just wanna ask a question.

Tracii G
10-22-2018, 10:54 PM
Back to your original question then what do you want to call it?
Come up with a name that fits and we will call it that.
Personally I don't worry about what to call what someone else does so no need for a label .

IleneD
10-22-2018, 11:54 PM
Patience,
[Great name, BTW].

My advice? When in your femme form, just go get yourself a man. Really.
I've never really bought into the entire "male lesbian" thing. I figured it was a thin veil to protect the remaining male ego of CDers. And yes, I know and believe there are a large number of straight, heterosexual crossdressers out there. Love you all. But I also think there's a part deep inside every crossdresser's heart, regardless of how they identify sexually, that longs to be in the arms of a man. We want to be pretty for a reason, honey.

Patience
10-23-2018, 12:17 AM
:heehee:

GaleWarning
10-23-2018, 01:01 AM
A human being 'On The Road To Find Out'.
(Thanks Cat Stevens)

t-girlxsophie
10-23-2018, 01:29 AM
These threads are like buses,not one around for ages then 3 come at once.wonder if this will develop any better than the others

Sophie

Patience
10-23-2018, 01:37 AM
Thank you, Sophie. :hugs:

Maybe l'm biased, but I like to think that buses are not entirely useless.

Thank you all for your replies.

DaisyLawrence
10-23-2018, 01:54 AM
Except that having three buses come at once means that two are useless :)

Stacy Darling
10-23-2018, 08:27 AM
If you have the balls yourself; define it!

Stacy!

JenniferMBlack
10-23-2018, 08:30 AM
No disrespect to anyone here only my opinions. Male parts with female parts is hetero, female parts with female parts Lesbian Male part with Male parts gay any 2 with the other bi. You can dress and feel as your a woman but when your haveing sex the parts are what really matter.

BLUE ORCHID
10-23-2018, 09:21 AM
I just love dressing like a pretty lady, You can call me whatever you want,

Just don't call me too late for lunch!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Orchid..o:daydreaming:o..

Patience
10-23-2018, 09:34 AM
Except that having three buses come at once means that two are useless :) No one's forcing anyone to get on any bus.

Walking is an option.

Tracii G
10-23-2018, 09:57 AM
:bonk:
I have a feeling you don't want to coin the new label.

Charlotte7
10-23-2018, 10:28 AM
No one's forcing anyone to get on any bus

This bus, is it the bus to Hebden Bridge?

Lydianne
10-23-2018, 11:33 AM
The Sexual Orientation of the Fem Persona of a Straight Hetero Male CDer is called?

I would call it this.. (https://youtu.be/Q3F4c7E9IBU?t=302) :shades:.

- Lydianne.

ReineD
10-23-2018, 12:03 PM
On pro-trans websites I read over and over again that gender is not tied to one's sex. Gender relates to our male or female identity and sex relates to our biology. Homosexuality applies to both males and females who are same-sex attracted, and heterosexuality applies to opposite-sex attraction.

I don't know why there was a need to come up with a separate word for same-sex attracted women (lesbians). Maybe it's because we live in a world that has been patriarchal throughout most of history. Still, the word "lesbian" designates homosexuality.

In any case, by those standards I'd expect the word "transbian" to refer to trans-women attracted to trans-women, and trans-men attracted to trans-men, given that our understanding of "trans" is associated with people whose gender transcends their biology. But, this would also designate homosexuality, with the understanding that in this context, "homo" is derived from the greek "homos" which means "the same". Note the greek "heteros" means "different".

In my view, sex is a physical act. Desire is in the mind, but the act itself is physical. Most of us have sex naked; does gender identity come into it? And so a person with a functional penis having sex with someone who doesn't have one, engages in a heterosexual act, no matter what they think about while they are engaged in the act.

When a person with a functioning penis who identifies as a woman has sex with a female, does the female believe that she is having sex with another woman? I venture to guess, no. So if half of the couple believes they are having a hetero encounter, should it be called something else?

If so, then the new word would only have half-truth. :)

Patience
10-23-2018, 10:45 PM
Thank you, ReineD, for your answer.

It's great when a thread ends up being fun as well as informative. :cheer:

Kyla Shay
10-23-2018, 10:48 PM
Same regardless of dress :)

Beverley Sims
10-23-2018, 11:20 PM
I still think post #2 & #3 got it, unless there is a new name that can be put into the 2018 edition of Webster's.