PDA

View Full Version : My Trips

Glenda58
10-24-2018, 07:32 PM
It's been awhile since I.ve been able to post. I've been on some trips. One a golf trip to Kentucky with my male friends who know nothing about Glenda.

Well rooming with another male. I had to be careful since I don't have many male cloths these days. Golfing wasn't to bad shorts and a woman's polo shirt for the hot days and nights. The last day it got cold so I wore my woman's black golf slacks woman's long sleeve Tee and my lady polo shirt. Plus I wore mascara and lipstick everyday.

A week later I went north with my wife to see the fall colors. I wore bra and panties everyday. I had no male cloths pack for the trip . My size 6 jeans woman's shirts and tees socks and my 2" heel booties. Even my jacket was female.MY PJs were woman's jockey. We spend 3 days up north going to wineries and shopping. In one woman's clothing store my wife asked me if I was looking at dresses I said yes but nothing there that I liked and won't going back there for anything. Most was for old ladies or young girls. Not that I'm not old.

I did wear my booties everyday.

I had to tell some one. I had a great time almost dressing.

Tina June
10-24-2018, 09:34 PM
Oh Glenda!
thats sounds like it was fun - Those are the kind of experiences we live for!

Allisa
10-24-2018, 11:18 PM
Almost dressing? Mascara and lipstick everyday, I think maybe your male friends have a clue now.

Beverley Sims
10-24-2018, 11:35 PM
It is nice to get out and be free without worrying if anyone you know is going to see you.

Mind you, it's a small world and I have been surprised many miles away from home.

docrobbysherry
10-25-2018, 12:45 AM
Sounds like if u didn't "tell" everyone, u showed them, Glenda!:heehee:

Glenda58
10-26-2018, 01:38 PM
You know at 71 I just don't care who knows. My slacks are a size 6 so they fit tight. And the lipstick is a blush more of a lip gloss and I always wear mascara.