PDA

View Full Version : another makeover day

melissalynn
10-24-2018, 09:15 PM
I had a makeover today and thought I would do something different aside from shop -- go to the movies. Problem was there wasn't a single thing playing near where I was that I could see myself sitting through. So instead I got my nails painted and went shopping.

I bought a pair of ankle boots at Avenue. My normal size was swimming on me so I took a size smaller. The salesgirl and I chatted a bit about the vagaries of sizing.

Tried on one of my fantasy items-- a leather ( or leather look more likely) skirt-- somewhere else. Wish I could say I had the same experience with it as the shoes. Might have bought it if they had the larger size.

While walking through the cosmetic and fragrance department at Macy's I was handed a card with a scent. Turns out the name of the fragrance is Good Girl. Why yes I think I was a good girl today.

Patience
10-24-2018, 10:03 PM
Congrats on your makeover, but why would you want to get all dolled up just to sit in a room with no light?

Glad your plan B went ok.

Beverley Sims
10-24-2018, 11:41 PM
I agree with Patience, get out and enjoy the great outdoors, and window shop if necessary.

robinlane98
10-31-2018, 10:36 AM
How fun!