PDA

View Full Version : Boob Job!

Aloha_Dana
03-20-2006, 12:09 AM
It Will Happen! Don't think you're smarter than life. You will slip up and leave something out or get seen. It is bound to happen. And it happened to me on St Patrick's Day, 3/17,

Here's the situation, I had a couple hours to dress as the kid was napping (a late nap). I knew the wife would be home soon, but I didn't have control of the afternoon. She came home 'too quickly', in that I mean, I knew something was not right, but couldn't put my finger in it at the moment of her entry.

Sure enough, there on my dresser, were sitting my boobs in a nice pair, waiting to be put away. Somehow, everything else was put away, except them. Of coures she walked straight into the bedroom.

Knowing something was up, I walked into the bedroom to trace her steps and VOILA! Total boob job staring her in the face. I was devastated. Embarrased. I so did not want to put her through that, but it happened. AND IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

Of course I apologized profusely. I told her (truthfully) that it was unintentional, and that I was totally embarrased. She just said, "It's OK".

End of event.

Lesson learned???

Dana

PaulaJeanette
03-20-2006, 12:34 AM
Dana,

You are right and when it does...getting caught by your spouse is definitely the pits! But for every negative in life, there is an offset...one positive to being foundout is a decrease in the stress associated with keeping your crossdressing activities a secret. More importantly, Dana, you also received an added bonus because your wife said it was OK.

When I got caught, the relieve was enlightening...but not right away. With the passing of time, my wife acknowledged that I would likely never quit so she asked that I limit my crossdressing to our home and keep it a secret from others, especially the kids.

As for the future, as many of the other ladies here have stated, spousal acceptance is a work in progress.

Good luck,

PaulaJeanette

Billijo49504
03-20-2006, 02:10 AM
That's why I always say honesty is the best policy. I was honest to my wife from the start. No lies. OK, I told her I was rich and beautiful. Some of that was a lie...BJ

Cathy Anderson
03-20-2006, 02:37 AM
Dana,

I don't understand. Had you not previously told your wife about your CDing?
Why was this a big surprise for her?

Cathy

jessicaparrot
03-20-2006, 12:52 PM
I made sure I told my wife from the start of our relationship. She had a lot of questions but it worked out. She now is my best friend and my best shopping partner.

Aloha_Dana
03-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Cathy, you're right, she does know about my crossdressing, but she really doesn't want to see it. She has only seen part of my wardrobe, not the full extent of Dana. She hadn't seen my forms.

I feel that there are a couple of items that really drives the point home that one is a crossdresser. Boobs are one of them. She seemed to handle it OK though. I was the one having a problem, projecting my insecurity and feelings (below) on her. I'm the boob for making such the blunder. Besides boobs by themselves are not pretty, unlike lingerie, shoes and nice clothes. Even make up and wigs are OK when not being warn. But boobs, they're kinds gross just sitting there. Totally out of their environment, they're all lonely (in slips the violin music), slumpy and so fake. My opinion.

Jessica, Billijo, you two are in another ballgame all together having been up front w/your SO's from the start. I'm of the lot that told my wife after-the-fact. Regardless, this isn't the point of this post. It was simply to warn the other girls in here who do have something to hide, that they will make a mistake someday. Regardless, thanks for the posts.

Dana - the big boob

Aloha_Dana
03-20-2006, 02:00 PM
They are the nice, silicone, triangle ones, w/appropriate aeriola coloring and a slight nipple (thanks Busty).

Also, thanks for you concern and words Paula. I'll chat w/you later.

Aloha,
Dana