PDA

View Full Version : Are there any trading places?

Elena77
10-28-2018, 12:26 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Elena! 😊 I'm pretty private and don't use forums that often when it comes to this side of me. My wife and I like to keep Elena all to ourselves I guess! 😂 Anyhow, I was just wondering if anyone knows of any CD forums where people can trade/sell accessories? I ask because I recently bought a pair of amolux Ruby breast forms size 12. I thought I had researched and understood the sizing but they just ended up being entirely too large for our liking lol. So I'm hoping to get lucky and find someone in the same boat as me but they ended up with a pair that's too small for their liking lol! So please let me know if there are any marketplaces for something like this? Thanks in advance for any help/info!

Patience
10-28-2018, 12:43 PM
Why not right here?

Elena77
10-28-2018, 01:20 PM
I looked for a trading section and couldn't find one so I wasn't sure if it was allowed or not :/ I'll have to go have a look at the rules and see if it's allowed, if so then I'll have to take some pics and hope someone is in the same situation lol :)

docrobbysherry
10-28-2018, 02:40 PM
U can do that here on the Clothes and Accessories, etc. forum. :thumbsup:

However, u also should consider selling them. Trading for exactly what u want may be very difficult, Elena!:straightface:

Elena77
10-28-2018, 03:31 PM
Awesome! Thanks for letting me know it's allowed and where the proper place is to post!:) I've thought about that and will definitely sell them if I can't find a worthwhile trade. But I figured there has to be someone out there that ended up getting a pair that was too small for their liking that they'd trade for larger ones

Teresa
10-28-2018, 05:44 PM
Sherry,
Elana needs to do her 10 post rule before she can enter those sections .

mykell
10-28-2018, 05:58 PM
E-bay comes to mind, since your wife knows open a Elena site for discrete purchases ;)

KatrinaK
10-28-2018, 06:16 PM
My insinuation here is kinda gross, but...

I can’t believe there’s not a vibrant market for used crossdressing supplies!

Elena77
10-28-2018, 06:28 PM
My insinuation here is kinda gross, but...

I can’t believe there’s not a vibrant market for used crossdressing supplies!

We're talking breastforms here tho, not used prosthetic vaginas! :lol2:

Beverley Sims
10-28-2018, 06:36 PM
I must agree, smaller is better, sometimes.

There are numerous outlets and of course after ten posts you will be able to post on clothing and accessories.

KatrinaK
10-28-2018, 07:38 PM
You just don’t know where that wedding dress has been...

Elena77
10-28-2018, 08:32 PM
You just don’t know where that wedding dress has been...

Lol! That's very true lol, as for the forms I have tho, they've been tried on by me a few times. And that's it, and if I did end up trading with someone I would obviously wash them again and ask that theirs be washed too. I'd also clean and sanitize them when they arrived. I'm much more confident I could get a pair of breast forms much more sanitized than any clothing ;) You really are killing me KatrinaK. I've been a germaphobe all my life but have been working on it lately........Now I'm starting to rethink my rethinking again :lol2:

Patience
10-28-2018, 09:41 PM

Or Anuses! :fs:

Tick...tick...tick...