PDA

View Full Version : Smoking

simonestrt
03-20-2006, 10:27 AM
While i am dressed in my fem things i love to smoke long cigarettes, are there any other girls here like me dont smoke as a male but when dressed as a woman enjoy smoking.

Darlene Rochelle
03-20-2006, 12:05 PM
I don't smoke at all,which is one reason I don't go out clubbing with friends. I have been invited several times,but declined.0.02

Casey Morgan
03-20-2006, 02:46 PM
I used to smoke a pack or two a year but I gave it up. I just can't figure out how to make emphysema work with either a dress or a tux. Enfeme or in drab smoking still affects the same pair of lungs: mine.

Snookums
03-20-2006, 03:29 PM
I smoke cigars in both modes,I do know some GG's who smoke cigars,I met several while visiting a cigar store in Park City

deeasheville
03-21-2006, 08:04 AM
While i am dressed in my fem things i love to smoke long cigarettes, are there any other girls here like me dont smoke as a male but when dressed as a woman enjoy smoking.

1. I uses to smoke 3.5 packs a day and it got to where I could hardy breath at night, and if I roled onto my back at night, I thought that I would drown before I could stop coughing. :eek:

2. After you smoke a cigarette (or cigar), you breath, hair and clothes stink. Is that why so many women wear tons of perfume, or is it to mask the stench of the people around her. :bonk:

3. Lunge cancer and emphysema are only a few health problems that can come from smoking and don't say "I only smoke a few", if a few cigarettes are not harmful, than what is the deal with secondhand smoke ? :whistling:

4) And for the biggy, for us Tgirls, Blood Clots. :evilbegon

Kaylee Ann
03-21-2006, 09:56 AM
Hello, everyone... I have posted an introduction over at the introduction forum, and -this- is my first reply to the group's discussions.
Smoking...
there is definitely, for some people, an allure there.
There are tons of sites about it.
It's like a bikini... with the, uhm... typical guy... the sight of a girl in a bikini may be a turn-off, but, to another guy, a turn -on-.
Same with smoking.
As with everything in life that's questionable for the best outcome, set limits.
(which some posters have already stated that they do, such as only smoking en-femme)
Also... for the smell issues?
We use these cigarettes called Eclipse.
(no cig is safe, of course, but these do have some visible benefits)
* Very little odor, and the odor isn't exactly like a normal cig... more like... some kinda coffee, in my opinion.
* After exhaling, the smoke sits for a second, and then you can watch it disappear, in as quickly as 10 seconds. If you smoke these in the house, turn on an overhead fan or air-conditioning afterward, and in 10 minutes, you'll never know you smoked.
* No odor at -all- on your clothes or hair, but, of course, on your breath... so, you don't have the same messes to clean up after smoking these.
I'm very, very rare with these, so as to protect my singing voice.
Like I said, to those who smoke, just don't overindulge. Drink lots of water, fresh air (ride your bike daily),take Folic Acid supplements, and look for a Vitamin in which Beta carotene is -not- a by-product of Vitamin A.
Just my 2 cents.

Love to all,
Kaylee Anna

Girly Boy CD
03-21-2006, 10:57 AM
I smoke Virginia Slims even when I am dressed like a guy.

GypsyKaren
03-21-2006, 01:47 PM
Let's not turn this into an anti-smoking thread, if you want to debate the issue, start another thread in the Lounge.

As for the question, I smoke either way. Seeing as addictive cigarettes are, I think it would be hard to just smoke when dressed, but I guess it could be done. I wish I had the strength to do it.

Karen

Annaliese
03-21-2006, 02:34 PM
In Utah we have a new law, smoking will be baned in bar and clubs over the next three years. I don't smoke I have always hated to go out clubing with the other girls because I just hate to come out stinking. As you can tell I am happy about this law. This is not about right or wrong it is about being healthy. I know I am going to get hell for this one.

Anna

Bekka Taylor
04-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Likewise I only smoke when dressed, when I'm in drab I have no desire to smoke but when dressed I don't feel right without a cigarette

Sharon
04-04-2006, 07:27 PM
Likewise I only smoke when dressed, when I'm in drab I have no desire to smoke but when dressed I don't feel right without a cigarette

So I guess the fem you will die before the drab you. 'Tis a shame.

:p

Julie Avery
04-04-2006, 07:30 PM
I smoke too much when I'm doing interactive things on the computer. It leads to a most unladylike cough. I'd be glad to be rid of the nasty habit.

VeronicaMoonlit
04-04-2006, 07:41 PM
yes, yes, there are plenty of "I'm a smoker when femme" CD's.

Veronica

Joanie
04-04-2006, 08:16 PM
Virginia Slims and lipstick were the two first female items I experimented with way back in my early teen years in the late 60s. For some reason, the Marlboro Man never appealed to me. It looked so sophisticated to have an Eve 120 or Viriginia Slims. Alas, I havent' smoked in ages, so that, hopefully, I will live into the ages, or at least longer than I would had become addicted.

Allison1
04-04-2006, 09:59 PM
I quit smoking in 2001, but when dressed in femme, i always enjoy a cigarette. Makes me feel naughty and "loose." ally

Yes I am
04-04-2006, 10:07 PM
Used to smoke either way, haven't lit up in two weeks, I think this is the fourth time I've quit smoking.

kim in n.c.
04-04-2006, 10:22 PM
I smoke no matter how Im dressed. but only smoke slim cigerettes when dressed.

As for all these laws making smokers stand outside. I guess its their way of making us get skin cancer too!!

Yes I am
04-04-2006, 10:24 PM
NC is still very smoker friendly relative to the laws in other states, CA especially.

Mardi
04-04-2006, 10:30 PM
after two heart surgerys, forget about smoking
I was in the hospital, in the same room with a person 59 with lung cancer, he was not having fun, all he wanted was a bud and a cig.

Karren H
04-04-2006, 11:23 PM
No Way!!! Can't see why i'd ruin my health any more as a female than as a male!!

Love Karren

Paula T
04-05-2006, 12:09 AM
infinitly feminine about smoking while dressed enfemme. I used to do it and then was diagnosed with emphysema so quit altogether. Actually I haven't smoked a carton of cigarettes in my whole life so really don't know where the disease came from. But I must say that when I smoked while dressed I would hold my cig a certain way and it just seemed to add to the illusion specially when out in a bar. I can't explain it either.:(

trannie T
04-05-2006, 12:42 AM
Yes smoking is sexy. So is lung cancer. So is heart disease. So is emphysema. So are strokes. So is early death. Cigarette companies kill hundreds of thousands of Americans every year.

Delila
04-05-2006, 12:47 AM
I never really smoke in femme mode since i dont want my wig to smell. I rarely smoke anymore period its not allowed in almost anywhere where i live.

TGMarla
04-05-2006, 06:59 AM
No. It stinks. It's not feminine, no matter what anyone says. I find absolutely no appeal to it at all. When I see a beautiful woman, I get very disappointed to see her smoking. When I see someone in a car smoking, I think, "Better you than me." There is not one positive aspect to smoking. Way to ruin a nice perfume! Keep it away from me.