PDA

View Full Version : Famine followed by Feast

dominique
11-08-2018, 06:48 AM
Hi all. I'm going from catching dressing sessions now and again, to having ample chance of dressing. Going to be great need to replenish my make up !!! Has anybody gone from famine to feast and then gone back again ? How was it ?

sara66
11-08-2018, 07:17 AM
that's my normal cycle. I generally find fall and winter I want to dress all the time it starts to taper off in the spring and very sporadically in the summer. there are times life just gets in the way.
I get a little frustrated, but something come first.
Sara

DIANEF
11-08-2018, 07:56 AM
Doing it right now. I've had to wait six weeks for a chance to dress, and right now I am on the sixth day of six with the house to myself and spent all that time en femme. From Friday onwards I might have another six-eight weeks drought. Loving this time now but there is a very good reason for missing out which is more important than my needs. .

Beverley Sims
11-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Famine to feast is okay, but going back has never come to me because I always worked around the problem.

docrobbysherry
11-08-2018, 12:42 PM
Yes! After Halloween, I'm so sick of dressing I'm finally cleaning my room up and organizing my closets!:thumbsup:

No more dressing until Dec. for me!:thumbsup:

t-girlxsophie
11-10-2018, 12:04 AM
Got divorced then went mad,an all you can eat buffet of dressing so to speak,levelled out now but haven't had any famines.

Sophie

Tracii G
11-10-2018, 12:47 AM
Sure I have been there done that a few times.

Veronica4me
11-10-2018, 02:29 AM
It has changed over the years for me. When I was 12, I put on my mother's pantyhose once in a while, it was very sexual, and that was it. The famine lasted for years until I stole a pair of hose at a friend's home when in high school - the vintage years! Many years passed, and I developed a fetish for unitards and leggings. After becoming resingled years after that, I started buying a lot of lingerie, purged a few times, waited months and years to buy again - regrettably, and finally started keeping everything just in the last couple of years. Ever since, I started adding to my collection. Bras, inserts, skirts, dresses, pantyhose / tights, heels, wigs. I would love to learn how to do makeup next. The big thing for me is this ... I now feel really most comfortable when I am dressed en femme than in anything drab. Thanks be to God, I am at the feast!