PDA

View Full Version : Dress Down Friday

Charlotte7
11-09-2018, 05:34 AM
At my place of work it's been decided to have a Dress Down Friday and so today I've done away with the smart office wear and am wearing a longer length, more casual, essentially purple, cord skirt and matching top instead, The one big advantage of this is that I can dispense with the black opaques today. And for this, all I need to do is put a donation into the CRO (that's Cave Rescue Organisation) collection box when I next see one.

The advantages of working from home are many and varied :)

Elizabeth G
11-09-2018, 06:11 AM
Hi Charlotte,

That sounds wonderful! I wish I had that option. It's dress down day here where I work but since I can't telecommute I'm not dressed anywhere near as nicely as you. Enjoy!

Elizabeth

Samm
11-09-2018, 06:25 AM
Every day is dress down day for me in male mode. I often think of how nice it would be to work from home. But unfortunately, the truck won't drive itself!

Stephanie47
11-09-2018, 12:50 PM
Today, it is more of a dress up day. My wife is working a full day today. Stephanie decided to get deeper into her foundation garment drawer today. It's a long line white bra, an open bottom girdle, and, white panty and white slip. Hosiery is jet black stocking held up by the open bottom girdle. Dress is a black, blue and white cap sleeve by Croft Barrow. Easy Street black two inch wedge. I'm on hold with the post office trying to get a delivery of panties moving out of a post office location where it has been stuck for five days. Real lousy customer service.

Hell on Heels
11-09-2018, 01:33 PM
Hell-o Charlotte,
Working from home sure sounds like it working for you!

I’m hoping the guy coming to install the new screens on
my windows gets his rear end here sometime soon.

And Samm, maybe them self driving trucks will be
some sort of blessing for you???
Much Love,
Kristyn

Beverley Sims
11-09-2018, 09:17 PM
No dress down for me it is always dress up.

A much better arrangement.

Rachelish
11-10-2018, 04:35 PM
The advantages of working from home are many and varied :)
The distractions are also many and varied :) How do we ever get anything done!