PDA

View Full Version : I want to move...

Girl.Faye
10-28-2004, 01:29 AM
To Montreal!

Such an open and cultural city. I must've seen over 50 crossdressers in just two weeks walking around the city. Advertisments everywhere for crossdressing parties, shows and more. Supposedly, there were stores just for crossdressers down in the village (Montreal's Gay/Lesbian community area) as well (I didn't know about them while visiting there =/). If I had known about these stores, I would've spent all my money that I had reserved for two weeks... Not to mention I would have been bringing home 2x the luggage.

First chance I get... Montreal will be my living destination.

/rant & rave

I miss it already :(

Amelie
10-28-2004, 06:31 AM
Since I am from French heritage I am allowed to say this. Those 50 CDs you saw were real GGs. The woman there look like men. Lol

I heard good things about Montreal, I would like to one day visit there. I think most cities that have an international flavor to them are the cities that are best for CDs. Like New York,,,London,,,Montreal,,,Amsterdam,,,and so forth.

Love Amelie

PS-When I said New York, I didn't mean Brooklyn.

Suzy Jill Tobe
10-28-2004, 01:46 PM
Since I am from French heritage I am allowed to say this. Those 50 CDs you saw were real GGs. The woman there look like men. Lol

Just a thought: if women looked like men, would men really want to dress and be like them :confused:

Sweet Susan
10-28-2004, 07:41 PM

I heard good things about Montreal, I would like to one day visit there. I think most cities that have an international flavor to them are the cities that are best for CDs. Like New York,,,London,,,Montreal,,,Amsterdam,,,and so forth.

Love Amelie

PS-When I said New York, I didn't mean Brooklyn.

Now, is that a sexist statement, a racist statement, or just a French statement? I've seen many beautiful women from Canada, as well as Montreal.

Wenda
10-28-2004, 09:15 PM
Whhhoooaaa! no fights, girls! I am from Western Canada, and can say that for the few times I have been to Montreal, I have found it to be exceptional. Unfortunately, volatile politics really hurt Montreal in the 80s, but it is a vibrant international and multicultural city, and stronger than ever. As for French-Canadian women, I just wish I knew where they buy their clothes! It doesn't matter if a french Canadian girl is packing 10 or 20 or 50 extra pounds, they dress so well and do it with such flair that they are always sexy. by the way, found some similarities in New Orleans. vive la similaritie!

Amelie
10-29-2004, 06:03 AM
Now, is that a sexist statement, a racist statement, or just a French statement? I've seen many beautiful women from Canada, as well as Montreal.

Just a joke statement,,, Jokes,, Like I here on the comedy channel every day. So to all the French canadien women out there, it was only a joke.

If it wasn't a joke, I wouldn't say, I would like to visit there.

I am a French woman, so I am sort of allowed to say this, I am insulting myself.

No harm intended

Love Amelie