PDA

View Full Version : Getting out of my favorite mode(Brenda)

Shybrenda
11-12-2018, 04:18 PM
Well it has been a great day I (Brenda) was very relaxed but my son stops by every night and does not know. It is very hard I love dressing an want to tell him but I am afraid I will lose him. Great guy but I am his inspiration and I can’t jeopardize that. With that said love the feed back. Great site to voice my love for who I am and always expect the truthful answer.

Tracii G
11-12-2018, 04:19 PM
Glad you had some Brenda time.

docrobbysherry
11-12-2018, 07:54 PM
Every day we make compromises. Most r with ourselves. The idea is to make choices that u either enjoy or can live with.:thumbsup: :straightface:

Same with your son. U have choices:
Tell him. As I felt I had to with my adult daughter.
Dress when he's not going to be around.
Dress when he mite catch u. U could come up with a stall and change or a story he mite buy?
Don't dress using the excuse u may be caught!
Be paranoid about the entire matter instead of a compromise u can live with!:thumbsup:

Beverley Sims
11-12-2018, 10:58 PM
Brenda,

Keep your secrets here and don't jepoardise a wonderful relationship.

Judy-Somthing
11-12-2018, 11:04 PM
My wife was on my case for about two years after I told her I was a CDer. She was very angry and said she would have never married me!
About two months ago she was in one of her angry moods and I couldn't take her bitching and went down cellar. My 24 year old daughter came down crying.
She asked why is mama so mad at you? I said "You know I dressed as a woman a bunch of times over the years on Halloween, well I dressed allot over the years when it wasn't Halloween!"
She said "So what's the big deal" then she went up stars and said to my wife "dad's dressing isn't a big deal" then my daughter went over to my sons house and told him about my dressing. He said "So , what's the big deal? everybody has they're own kinks"

My wife's been allot nicer lately, I hope she's not faking it!

Rachelakld
11-12-2018, 11:08 PM
When you die, how do you want him to remember you - inspiration, or cross dresser, or inspiring and tolerant and a little different?
If you drop dead next week, will he find your stash and discover you lied to him about who you were?

For me, I decided I wanted my kids to know me fully (but I only have girls - who are cool with it and steal my clothes and make up)

phili
11-12-2018, 11:41 PM
Kids have mixed feelings, but IMHO would rather be trusted with your real world if you can explain it to him. I came out to my daughter over the phone, just the barest facts at first, but with the revelation a slow process to bring her along in understanding the whole path, rather than it being an embarrassing or difficult to explain quirk. Part of your story would be how you have come to be at peace with it.

Majella St Gerard
11-13-2018, 10:52 AM
Sometimes people create their own hell. You can't control how people feel or react, you can be true to yourself and be happy or live a lie by other people's standards and be unhappy. Your choice.