PDA

View Full Version : Aren't you ready yet.

Helen_Highwater
11-19-2018, 06:33 PM
Got up this morning about 08:15'ish. Came downstairs in my night attire and had a croissant and chocolate crepe warmed in the microwave. All very leisurely as I planned to shower, dress, day makeup, and head out to pick up my new shoes (click and collect in Next). No pressure.

Every little thing I tried to do took an age. Nothing was straight forward. Had this been a night out it'd all been over by the time I was ready. And of course the longer it takes the more I start to hurry, the longer it takes.

My morning was summed up by as I got to the point of putting on my heeled boots I realised I'd bought the left of one pair and the right of another away with me! Muppetry, sheer muppetry.

Beverley Sims
11-19-2018, 06:41 PM
When that happens I go back to bed and start again. :-)

Some days just can not get on a roll.

RADER
11-19-2018, 08:42 PM
I think it could be called a catch 22 day.
Push the reboot button, all will be OK then.
Rader

DIANEF
11-19-2018, 08:47 PM
I think we can all relate Helen, finger through a new pair of tights, false eylash falling off - right into your cup of tea, finding out your foundation has dried up because you forgot to close it properly, the law of the sod!!

biancabellelover
11-19-2018, 10:42 PM
LOL, these are the warning signs that you are in danger of having a bad day.

I’d be going back to bed, and hope that tomorrow starts off better.

Michelle

Teresa
11-20-2018, 06:30 AM
Helen,
It looks like a shopping spree is needed to find a replacement pair of boots . I must admit they are appearing in all the charity shops now so you might strike it lucky at a reasonable cost .

Incidentally there is a muppet shop in most towns where they will swap left for right and right for left , also they stock muppet forms !!

It brought to mind an old entry in a Punch magazine , " Owing to complete lack of interest tomorrow has been cancelled !" I'll just add go back to bed and skip today !

Sevenkittycat
11-20-2018, 04:44 PM
Seems there’s never enough time to get ready. But any day dressed is a good day!

Jean 103
11-21-2018, 07:46 PM
Some days are just that way, it happens.

I can generally be ready in thirty minutes. There are days it can take three hours. My best friend will be calling, like where are you? Have you left the house yet? OY Just put on something and get over here.

There have been times I just give up and stay home.

t-girlxsophie
11-22-2018, 01:20 AM
I don't love it when a plan DOESN'T come together.

We all have days like that proves were only human

Sophie