PDA

View Full Version : Drinking A Potion

Lisa Marie
03-20-2006, 06:33 PM
If they had out a Potion you could drink to become a woman would you drink it? I probably would.

Snookums
03-20-2006, 06:36 PM
only if it wore off within 24 hours,I wouldn't want the change to be permanent,just temporary so I could understand what it's like to not have what makes me a man.

Julie Avery
03-20-2006, 06:43 PM
I suspect that if you drank it, you'd wear jeans and a t-shirt whenever possible, and only dress up when you had to ;)

So I'll take a pass on it!

KathrynW
03-20-2006, 06:52 PM
is there a full moon or what?

angelinamillar
03-20-2006, 06:58 PM
I sure would :happy:

hugs,

Angelina

cosmolovesph
03-20-2006, 07:14 PM
If it lasted for 24-48 hours? you bet!

Permanate? nope

Angela Burke
03-20-2006, 07:15 PM
Only if I had the F to M potion available as well.

trannie T
03-20-2006, 07:22 PM
Only if I could have terrific legs and really big boobs.

:bs:

Teresa Amina
03-20-2006, 07:23 PM
As with others I might want a time limit; that first period would freak me out! Best to skip that part of the experience. But overall, who knows? Old childhood fantasy here, powerful stuff!

Laurie Ann
03-20-2006, 07:35 PM
No I like my tackle box just the way it is.

barbie lanai
03-20-2006, 07:36 PM
Think I would, but would want to pick the woman. Hopefully my fem clothes would be way too big for her, and get a shopping spree to.

TGMarla
03-20-2006, 07:37 PM
Tempting.....tempting. I need more information. After all, one could just take the hard road through transition if you really want to "be" female. I'd like to experience the world as a woman, but I don't want to deal with all the real world problems facing transexuals these days. And I'd like to experience it only on a trial basis. So can I change back? Are there other ramifications like having to exlplain all this to everyone I meet?

I'm sure you didn't intend the thread to turn into an analytical breakdown of just what would happen to any of us once we drank the potion. I only want to change into a lovely lady (permanently) if the rest of the world falls in line with it as well as part of the spell. You know, I get to live a life as a lady that everyone else has always known me as. My best friends that I have now are like, "Oh, hi Marla...." when they see me. Would I have the same job? What about my wife? Is she suddenly a husband or something?

Hmmm....it all sounds pretty complicated...more than just sipping a little potion and *Wham!* I'm pretty. I'd have to think about it. I'm sure that any of us here would like to experience the world as a real woman now and then. But I think it would have to be a temporary change for it to be of any real use to us.

Barb Valentine
03-20-2006, 08:01 PM
for a 24 hour yes in a heart beat even if it was a female verion of my male self ( fat ,bald and ugly) :)

Ranee Daze
03-20-2006, 08:12 PM
When I step out of that door like yesterday, body shaved, made up, tucked, manicured dressed and perfumed I AM female. I don't need a potion. I walk like a girl, talk like a girl, go potty like a girl and make choices like a girl. I was Ranee all day and it made a huge dif with everyone I interacted with. I got compliments on my hair, perfume, shoes earrings and was called Miss, Madame and Dear. I had a makeup makeover, tried on at least thirty different strapless dresses for the first time, wigs galore.....Ranee ruled.
And when I got home I enjoyed her a bit more then with the stripping of the first eyelash strip slowly easily returned to my usual self. The two of me waved as they passed each other on the way in and out of the closet. Renewed, relaxed and gloriously happy to be in touch with such a lady as Ranee. If there was ever a potion involved I drank it long ago before I can remember.

HaleyPink2000
03-20-2006, 08:31 PM
Only if I was single. Or young about 15. LOLOL:)

jo_ann
03-20-2006, 09:00 PM
scientists have already suposedly used some man-made organism to destroy cancer, I wouldn't be surprised if we see a "sex-change" organism that you drink down, and could basically go into our cells and re-program them to be female chromosomes.. Granted it might take up to 7 years to complete (would be far from instant), but if you were willing to be patient, it would probably be much closer to transitioning than implanting hormones. Who knows, maybe you could actually grow a vagina.

Julie Avery
03-20-2006, 09:02 PM
for a 24 hour yes in a heart beat even if it was a female verion of my male self ( fat ,bald and ugly) :)

I bet you're not fat bald and ugly inside. I suspect you're quite pretty, where it really matters.

Star
03-20-2006, 09:20 PM
If its's going to be that easy why not?

heather_nouveau
03-20-2006, 10:02 PM
Angela:

Absolutely! Bottoms UP!

Heather

Jodi
03-20-2006, 10:34 PM
Not no, but hell no!!! It is too much work to look beautiful on a daily basis. Bless the gg's that do.

Jodi

KathrynW
03-20-2006, 10:36 PM
When I step out of that door like yesterday, body shaved, made up, tucked, manicured dressed and perfumed I AM female
uh huh...and I had on a green t-shirt on St. Patrick's day...
Was I Kermit the Frog? ;)

VeronicaMoonlit
03-20-2006, 10:56 PM
uh huh...and I had on a green t-shirt on St. Patrick's day...
Was I Kermit the Frog? ;)

That's a little harsh, though perhaps Ranee might have said she was totally "femme" rather than female.

Veronica

VeronicaMoonlit
03-20-2006, 10:57 PM
is there a full moon or what?

No that was last week I think.

Veronica

Deborah
03-21-2006, 01:33 AM
Only if it's permanent. I don't like to be teased. ;)

Cathy Anderson
03-21-2006, 01:59 AM
There's something "archetypal" about the transforming potion motif. It's classic--something that apparently develops independently in many different people's fantasies, and in art as well (e.g. Dr. Jeckyl/Mr. Hyde, Alice in Wonderland). Wonder why that is.

Oh, and yeah--I have the fantasy, too :)

Cathy

wo-MAN
03-21-2006, 02:08 AM
Whit out thinking!!!!:D :happy:

Lisa Golightly
03-21-2006, 03:36 AM
I'd like to say yes, but if I did then I wouldn't be me, besides which I'm a medical coward and get queazy at the sight of blood... so I'll pass, rather than pass out :)

Sarah Rabbit
03-21-2006, 04:24 AM
Six drops of the essence of Terror. Five drops of Sinister sauce!

When the stirings done may I lick the spoon?

Of course Uh-huh, Of course

Sorry, flash back of my child hood..

By the way, Yes I'd drink it down, with no hesitation.:D

Hugs, Sarah R.:bunny:

Jan W
03-21-2006, 04:43 AM
I think so

KathrynW
03-21-2006, 09:09 AM
Only if it's permanent. I don't like to be teased.
You want permanent? Why wait for a potion?
Jump on the next plane to Thailand... :straightface:

Julie Avery
03-21-2006, 09:11 AM
I wonder if one of the side-effects would be a sudden ability to ask for directions.

Terri Li
03-21-2006, 09:20 AM
yes i would.

Penny
03-21-2006, 09:46 AM
Now why in the world would I want to screw up a good thing! I'm a woman whenever I want or a man whenever necessary. What a fantasy I could then have: a magical woman with penis envy!

Casey Morgan
03-21-2006, 10:00 AM
Tempting, but I'll pass. A permanent potion would be as bad as no potion. And I wouldn't want to be changed back just because time ran out. I'd end up taking potions often enough to worry about their effects on my health. I'll wait for the superpower.

JoAnnDallas
03-21-2006, 11:53 AM
I used to teach part time at a local Jr. College and there were times when I could have used a potion that would have turned me into a sexy female to keep the attention of my class. I once saw a cartoon where a teacher was up at the blackboard and you saw ZZZ coming from the class. Then a bolt of lighting hit the teacher and transformed him into a blonde bombshell, with a mini dress and high heels. All of a sudden the whole class was awake and attentive. :rofl:

EllenCD
03-21-2006, 12:20 PM
I already have a "potion" that is guaranteed to change you into the woman you want to be .....it's called a "Tequila Shooter". Works great for me.:happy:

Marie CD
03-21-2006, 12:29 PM
I,m with Deborah. Don't tease me. it would have to be all or nothing.

Sam-antha
03-21-2006, 12:41 PM
Ain't that an idea ? Am I tempted ? Not really, but if there was a reverse drink available and I could use it after the first one, then I would probably give it an experimental try. I would hate to be stuck where I did not want to be although I had thought that I would have liked to have been...
"Its not the things you don't know that cause trouble, its the things you know that ain't so."

susancheerleader
03-21-2006, 01:39 PM
I would, but I wouldn't want ot to be perminint. I'd like another potion to drink, to make me a guy again. I'd like to be able to switch back and forth.

caitlin
03-21-2006, 01:55 PM
...two things come to mind thin king about this...no, make it more than two...ok:

the old Danny Kaye movie:

The flagon with the dragon has the brew that is true, or was it
the vessel with the pestle...hmmm

the other is the song "Love Potion Number Nine", which is going to be stuck in my head now...lol (oh, well , I can think of worse)

regardless, I think I would drink it...but I do like the option of turning back when I want...21st century schizoid

Deborah
03-21-2006, 02:11 PM
You want permanent? Why wait for a potion?
Jump on the next plane to Thailand... :straightface:
You buying? Besides i want to be a GG not a TS. ;)

:troll: :tth:

sam
03-21-2006, 02:13 PM
would any one like the potion to be were when you put on wemens clothing it make you a women tell you put guy clothing on

Susan Johnson
03-21-2006, 02:29 PM
If the potion would revert me to my normal male state immediately I wished to change back then yes I would be reaching for the bottle now! I would love to be able to appear and sound like a woman, (theres no chance of ever disguising my voice or my height and there is no way I could ever be described as 'petitte') but it would have to be a tempory transformation that would last as long as the situation permitted. Ok for a couple of hours or if away from home where I am not known a few days may be OK but nothing permanant;) ;)

Jennaie
03-21-2006, 02:39 PM
It is a hard question at this point in my life. If it could make me 30 years younger as well... :cheeky: :cheeky:

Ainsa
03-21-2006, 04:45 PM
Im not too sure. If i did it would only be to stop facial hair growing. As long as it didnt give me big breasts then i would be fine with it and i didnt look much different. :happy:

Pamela girl
03-21-2006, 04:55 PM
If it would turn me into a beautiful young woman with a perfect body,and the change was permenant with no chance of changing back, Yes. If it only made me wewe dissapear and breast grow, no.

Ms Alison Janes
03-21-2006, 05:37 PM
I'm all for having two potions so that I could change back to male when I got fed up with being a female 24/7.:)

carol ann
03-21-2006, 07:32 PM
Not at my age - but if I was seventeen..............!

natasha
03-21-2006, 10:32 PM
Where does the line start?

LilDolly87
03-21-2006, 10:46 PM
I deffently would after finding out the side effects.

lucy1cd
03-22-2006, 06:17 AM
If they had out a Potion you could drink to become a woman would you drink it? I probably would.

Where can I buy it and how much is it. Does it last forever:cool:

Ms Alison Janes
03-22-2006, 06:25 AM
Not at my age - but if I was seventeen..............!

I'm a good deal older than Carol Ann and I'm all for it.:happy:

Ranee Daze
03-24-2006, 08:50 PM
Our macho society treats women like crap, and lesbians even worse. Are you ready for fewer job options, lower pay and benefits, getting taken at the mechanic, carlot, dry cleaners, hairdressers etc? Are you ready to live in real terror of walking alone in parking garages at night, or parks and other areas of town for fear of rape.?
We dabble and play in feminity, but to sample the ugly truths every North American woman deals with on a daily basis......not a chance.
Those of you pretenders who are in line to chug down the magic elixur....be careful what you wish for. Remember Pinocchio on Boys Island, or King Midas.....If it seems too good to be true....it usually is.

Reality sucks a bit, doesn't it? Have a drink of that!

Ranee

Star
03-24-2006, 09:24 PM
I'll drink to it if it really works!

HaleyPink2000
03-24-2006, 09:30 PM
Jo Ann!

When I was taking Chemo my male hormones did shut down. I had no drive at all, if you get my meaning. My breasts started to enlarge with the other pills I had to take for my stomach and all, being sick all the time. So now days I have a nice 44 B size. But I'd give the breast size back to not have had to go through it all.

barb M
03-24-2006, 09:32 PM
If it tasted like cabernet ,I would drink it right now!

eleventhdr
03-24-2006, 09:46 PM
You bet i would then i could be a girl permanently. But i have laready been seaching for just such a liquid. it has to be out there somewhere like maybe at Spells r us or something. Once there was this TV show and i recall one ep where in mid 21st century they finally came up with a machine that could change one's sex permanently and it only took four day's to complete the transformationto the sex you really wanted to be as long as you wanted to be maybe we need to speed that day up right now. Hmmm!?. Hey worth a shot!. Suzy!.

HaleyPink2000
03-24-2006, 09:49 PM
I remember a Lucy episode where the guys had to get into a machine to change them into girlie Guys. It was so funny. If they got into it to long they came out female. It was used to make their Husbands submisive.

Diann
03-24-2006, 10:20 PM
Hell Yah! but 25 years old or at least look 25 only mabe for a day at a time .:)

Joy Carter
03-25-2006, 12:20 AM
Yeah Sexy Seventeen I'm In! No Looking Back !

Raffina
03-25-2006, 01:02 AM
If it turns me into this...

http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/pinupgirlclothing_1886_52992237

Then yes.

ReginaK
03-25-2006, 01:30 AM
No. I don't want to be a woman. I'd prefer being a man who became a woman (a transsexual) over being a genetic woman.

Ranee Daze
03-25-2006, 01:34 PM
Face it girlies, most of us like being "feminine", and if we cross over to become TS we will still escape the physical realities of womanhood. Granted this is a pretty naive question, but we shouldn't be so naive in our lives. Look, I'm 48, and with my luck after a good swig of the potion I'd probably land smack dab in the middle of my first menopausal hot flash? How many of you younger girlies want to experience your first menstrual cramps and monthly bloating and bleeding? PMS anyone? As I said before, be careful what you wish for. Real women may not have it so good as you think. Life is better on this side of the fence for me at least.
Do I see the line thinning out a bit here?

sherri
03-25-2006, 02:34 PM
I would prefer a potion I could put in the public water system that would make everyone else think I am absolutely ravishing in a skirt, with a delightful composite personality.

Kimberley
03-25-2006, 02:51 PM
I think the potion already exists as a Real Life Test....

I can only wish but if wishes came true, I would have wanted it as a child.

Kimberley